Great House - Close to Golf & Shopping/Dining
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Queen Creek house description
Rent two days and get the third day for Free! Book before 12/5/2010 and take advantage of our 5th year special!!
Top 10 Reasons for you to rent our home:
1. Relaxing Hot Tub !!! Year round fun and relaxation in the hot tub!. Relax on the patio next to the hot tub, enjoy the mountain views, let your cares melt away.
2. Spacious - Great Home for families and groups - 1550 square feet, 3 Queen Beds, 1 sofa sleepers, all Queen Beds. Perfect for groups up to eight people.
3. Location: North Queen Creek - Ironwood and Ocotillo. By far the best location in Queen Creek - Close to shopping, lots of golf, restaurants in Queen Creek and Mesa, near Las Colinas Golf Club, Johnson Ranch and the Links, 10 minutes from Az 202 and US 60. In the Pecan Creek Subdivision.
4. Quiet, secure, family oriented living - all a part of your stay.
5. Great Views - Awesome golf course view of Queen Creek Links Course, the Superstition mountains, sunsets and sunrises from the covered patio.
6. Affordable - Buy now - Stay in now and get our October special - $75/night
7. Convenient - Easy reservation process. We're serious about making your vacation home rental easy, enjoyable, affordable, professional, and just a great experience!
8. Great Office Away from Home - Wireless High speed internet free at the property.
9. Secure - Upscale, secure, upper income neighborhood...friendly, quiet, peaceful.
10. Your Home Away from Home - a great, relaxing, home like experience. Sleep in our heavenly beds, cook dinner outside on the barbeque or in the spacious fully furnished kitchen. Relax and watch movies, browse the internet on your laptop, walk or run in the peaceful neighborhood, lots of new shopping and dining.
Over 200 Phoenix area golf courses, 25 in the East Valley within 30 minutes drive to the home. Golf, golf, and more golf. Let us recommend golf courses, great tee times, and make the most of your vacation.
Play tennis at local lighted courses just minutes from the home!
Phoenix vacation furnished rental phoenix golf vacation phoenix hotel furnished Gilbert Queen Creek furnished hotel chandler Queen Creek hotel furnished chandler Queen Creek golf vacation chandler Queen Creek vacation furnished homes chandler Queen Creek golf vacation Chandler Gilbert Queen Creek pool home furnished vacation home chandler Gilbert Queen Creek golf course Las Colinas Golf Course Villages of Queen Creek Johnson Ranch Golf Vacation golf view mountain view chandler Queen Creek furnished vacation home hotel chandler Gilbert Queen Creek motel
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
ReviewsWrite a review
NOT AS ADVERTISED - WE CHOOSE TO RENT THIS PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH IT IS AT THE HIGH END OF WHAT HOUSES ARE BEING RENTED FOR DUE TO THE EXCELLENT LOCATION AND THE RELAXING HOT TUB WHICH IS LISTED AS THEIR #1 REASON AND UNIQUE BENEFIT FOR SELECTING THIS PROPERTY. IMAGINE OUR SURPRISE TO FIND OUT IT HAD BEEN REMOVED IN THE FALL OF 2011, AFTER WE SIGNED THE LEASE, BUT WERE NEVER NOTIFED. WE REQUESTED, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY DISCOUNT ON THE RENT BECAUSE OF THIS AS WELL AS OTHER ISSUES. TOOK UNTIL JAN 4TH TO GET INTERNET CONNECTION ONLY TO HAVE IT DISCONNECTED PART WAY THROUGH OUR HOLIDAY UNTIL THE BILL WAS PAID. VIEW OF GOLF COURSE IS GREAT, IF YOU STAND ON A CHAIR TO LOOK OVER THE 6FT CINDERCRETE FENCE. BROKEN VACUUM, CARPET IN DIRE NEED OF CLEANING, USEABLE BUT NOT THE GREATEST COOKWARE. 14 DAYS AFTER OUR DEPARTURE, WE WERE TOLD THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WAS BEING ISSUED. NUMEROUS CALLS AND E-MAILS REMAIN UNANSWERED BY THE OWNERS, FORCING US TO CONTACT OUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WHO IN TURN SECURED THE MONIES OWING.
- Guest R & B - Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 05/27/12
Rental specials - For every 2 nights you rent - get the 3rd night for free. Dec 23-Dec 31,Jan-Mar (Peak Season) .. $139/Night,$995/Week, $2895/Month. Apr,October-December 1-22 ....... $119/night, $895/Week,$2395/Month. May-Sep ................ $119/night,$695/Week,$1295/Month. All rentals require 50% Down at time of Booking, With Balance due 1 Month Prior Other terms vary based on lease term and season. Until your lease is confirmed - prices will vary based on availability, and season Free Rent Special!!!! Free Rent Special!! Free Rent Special!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We're a couple that loves the desert and Phoenix. We love all outdoor activities, most of all golf and soccer. The homes we rent are all in neighborhoods where we would live ourselves. They are quiet, secure, family oriented neighborhoods, in upscale suburban areas of the East Valley. I'm sure you will find our homes an enjoyable, relaxing getaway.
Why the Owner Chose Queen Creek:
This vacation rental is in a neighborhood known as Pecan Creek. It borders the Links of Queen Creek golf course, and is a very nice suburban location. The home is close to Arizona 202, and is in an area that is growing. You'll find this Queen Creek location more convenient that traveling out to Johnson Ranch which is another 15 minutes South of this location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The home has an alluring suburban atmosphere - and - the hot tub allows you to relax with friends and family to put an nice, relaxing end to any vacation or work day.
- Primary: 480-612-6344
- Secondary: 1-866-491-6046 Ext 701
Links to more information:
Fully equipped kitchen
Covered patio with gas grill
Spacious master bedroom with French Door to patio
Lighted tennis courts at high school - just down the road
Sunny breakfast nook
The Links Golf Course
Comfortable living room
Open kitchen and living area
Master and bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.