VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 950,000 listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
On the Riviera, in the hinterlands of the Var, South of Provence, in a privileged region where the sun shines more than 300 days per year ...here is the Endréol Villa.
In an exceptional high standard private and secured property, unique in France, private swimming pool 35m away (free access), tennis court, international golf course 18 holes, very beautiful and luxurious spa (not free access), very close to the famous Côtes de Provence and the well-known restaurants (restaurants within the region), absolute calmness.
For 6 persons (but up to 8 people, paying extra fees), the Villa Endréol is South-West facing and has a privileged situation in the Castellet Hamlet.
It has a garden (not fenced), large equipped terraces, on the ground floor as on the upper floor, out look on the garrigue and the pine woods; beyond, the wine producing plain and the village of La Motte-en-Provence.
- parental suite with private en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, hand basin unit, 2 vessel sinks, toilets, heated towel rails, hair-dryer, magnifying mirror). Luxurious bedding, 160cm bed, cupboard with safe, small wardrobe, chest of drawers, side tables. Equipped terrace with amazing view.
- Romantic bedroom. Luxurious bedding, 160cm bed , very large cupboard with equipped wardrobe, side tables, ironing board, satellite television, Large equipped terrace with view of the garrigue and the vineyards.
- Cosy bedroom with luxurious bedding 160, small wardrobe, side tables, heated towel rail....moreless
- large bathroom with bathtub (170 cm), shower and hand basin unit in marble, 2 vessel sinks, equipped cupboards, heated towel rail, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and a toilets. Beautiful terra cotta tiles from Jerusalem.
- Shower room with shower. Hand basin unit in marble, 1 1 bowl sink, equipped cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Second toilets on the ground floor with wash basin.
- Large semi-detached garage, closed with a remote control
- iron and ironing board
- Telephone free of charge for golf bookings, tennis court, spa, restaurants, etc.
- electrical barbecue
- complete garden furniture with umbrella....moreless
très haute saison Aug 3 - Aug 16, 2014 7 night min stay
haute saison Aug 17 - Aug 23, 2014 7 night min stay
saison Aug 24 - Aug 30, 2014 7 night min stay
moyenne saison Aug 31 - Sep 20, 2014 7 night min stay
basse saison Sep 21 - Dec 20, 2014 7 night min stay
très haute saison Dec 21 - Dec 28, 2014 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Petit animal (semaine)€15
Chaise haute (forfait)€15
Refundable Damage Deposit€700
Lit bébé (forfait)€15
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments. Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Very close to the highway exit (A8, exit 36, direction Le Muy) in the hinterland of le Var. Stunning view of the Rock of Roquebrune-sur-Argens. Close to the beaches of Fréjus or of Saint-Tropez. Close to Arcs-sur-Agens, medieval city (excellent restaurant "Le Logis du Guetteur"), the Verdon gorges, the oceanographic museum of Monaco, Marineland, Aqualand, etc. A Provençal market is held every Sunday morning, all year long, in Muy (3 km away).
To get closer to your friends or family (or in case of unavailability of the villa), possibility of renting an identical villa in the same estate, 50m away (welcome: 6 people maximum).