Lake Tillery 'Treehouse'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This brand new 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is nestled in the trees on a quiet cove on Lake Tillery, leading to a 5000-acre, crystal-clean lake. It offers 1800 square feet of living space. Come and enjoy a wonderful lake experience with all water sports available. Within one-quarter mile of our property is a marina with jet ski and pontoon boat rentals for your family and fishing enjoyment.
* Approximately an hour to the following - NASCAR's Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord; Pinehurst, with its world-class golfing; Rockingham Dragway; North Carolina Zoo and North Carolina Pottery Center located in the center of the village of Seagrove with its scenic roads through rolling hills and picturesque farmland dotted with small country towns and potteries.
* Within 40 minutes is Reed Gold Mine where fun activities include gold panning, orientation film, tours,a nd a picnic area. Morrow Mountain State Park is excellent for hiking and a picnic with rowboats and canoes are available for rent for a small fee. A swimming pool is also available.
* Enjoy golf within ten to 15 minutes at two local golf courses.
Keywords: Lakefront, Two-Story Home
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- NASCAR, Panning for Gold, Picnic
ReviewsWrite a review
Had a great time
Had a great time
We rented this house for labor day weekend and had a blast. The house has a perfect layout. The next door neighbors are also very friendly if they are using there house for the weekend. The best part about renting the house are the two guys that own the house they make the process of renting very easy. Will be returning next year.
- Guest Gaivn
- Date of stay 09/01/11
- Review Submitted 09/14/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2013 .. $ 700/week, $125/night min 4 nights (ten guests) Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2012 .. $1350/week, $205/night min 4 nights (ten guests) Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2012 .. $ 900/week, $150/night min 4 nights (ten guests) Rates do not include 12.75% Local Taxes, $150 Cleaning, or $250 Security Deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Bedroom #2 from Deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013