Spacious, Well Furnished, Desirable, South Lake Tahoe Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Al Tahoe house description
Our spacious, 5 bedroom 3 bath, well appointed mountain home is in a quiet, woods filled, friendly neighborhood, walking distance or very close to Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach, El Dorado Beach, tennis courts, swimming pool, ice skating arena, biking trails, jet ski rentals. Excellent restaurants, shopping and major super markets are a quick 2-3 minute drive. And you're about 1.5 mile to skiing at Heavenly Valley and about 3 miles to the Casinos and fabulous Live Entertainment. We bought this home because it's in a super location, on a corner lot, and has a great layout for entertaining our family and friends. And, large 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom homes are hard to find. Pleasantly, there are two larger hot water heaters to help provide everyone with plenty of hot water.Four of the Bedrooms have Queen Size Sleigh Beds with hand made mountain quilts and coordinated pillows and shams. The upstairs Master Bedroom has a gas fireplace, indoor jacuzzi, small deck and TV/DVD player. The fifth bedroom has 2 Sets of Full Size Bunk beds. Each bunk comfortably accomodates an adult. The "Bunk Room" also has a small office area, desk, telephone, file cabinet and, is where the Wired/Wirelss High Speed Internet connections are located. In the summer there's even off street RV or trailer parking.
The "chefs" kitchen features an upscale gas stove/oven/warming oven, built-in microwave, a full array of food preparation, entertaining and serving accouterments, Mikasa china and flatware, easy seating for six in the kitchen and 10 adults in the nearby dinning room. It's easy cooking and entertaining.A local artist created the beautiful upstairs and downstairs River Rock fireplaces.Amenities include three cable TVs, 2 with DVD players, an outdoor hot tub, High Speed Wired/Wireless Internet, MP3/IPOD jack on the stereo, natural gas 3 burner Weber brand BBQ, horseshoe pit (not regulation sized), three lawn areas. The garage has a commercial boot/glove dryer capable of drying 12 pairs of gloves or boots. Hair dryers are in each bathroom.The private back yard with its' deck, recessed hot tub, natural gas barbeque, private lawn and horse shoe pit is the perfect place to relax, work on your tan, practice yoga, mediate, watch the stars or just kick back. This is a Non-Smoking Home. Our can Guests smoke outdoors.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Queen size Beds (4) These are all sleigh-beds with hand-made quilts and pillows. All beds have night stands. 2 bedrooms have TV/DVD players., Bunk Beds (2) The "bunk room" has 2 twin-sized bunk beds, sleep 4, and has an office area (desk, lamp, phone, internet, chair). The "bunk room" is upstairs....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
GE Profile gas stove with oven and warming oven, dishwasher, disposal, tile counters, Mikasa China and high-end stainless flatware, all of the acoutraments a discrimating Cook would normally need....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Gas Fireplace:
- 3 Cable TV's 2 with DVD players, Outdoor Natural Gas Grill (BBQ), CD Stereo with IPOD/MP3 jack, 2 Fireplaces, 3 Phones, Wired/Wirless High Speed Internet, Full Kitchen with Gas Stove, Disposal, Very complete sets of Cooking Utensils and other Appliances are provided, Miksa China and flatware, New Indoor Washer & Dryer, Hair dryers in each bathroom, Jetted Tub in upstairs Bathroom, In the Summer, non-regulation sized Horse Shoe Pit, Croquet, RV or Trailer Parking. Almost no one has a commercial boot dryer which will accommodate up to 12 pairs of boots or gloves and usually dry them all in 30 - 60 minutes....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- CD Player
- Broadband Access:
- Free Long Distance:
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Relaxing and Kicking Back, Sun bathing, Entertaining, Road or Mountain Biking, World Class Golf, Casinos and Live Entertainment (3 miles), Wildlife Viewing (4 quiet blocks to The Meadow), Excellent Shopping at the "Y" and Downtown, Great Restaurants, Swimming or Ice Skating and other sports at the South Lake Tahoe Rec, Center (6 blocks), Downhill or Cross Country Skiing, Heavenly Valley Ski Resort shuttle (4 blocks), Heavenly Resort (1 mile)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights or more may apply January - March $460 - 600/night April - June 15 ..... $275-350/night June 16 - Sep 3 .. $400 - 450/night - depending on Stay Between Sep 3 and before Thanksgiving, $325/night Between Thanksgiving and New Years Holiday Rates, Minimum stay apply. In addition to Nightly Rate, cleaning $160, hot tub $30, taxes, TOT fee Better Rates for longer stays or last minute mid-week stays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (800) 698-2463 reference 0885S
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Warm comfortable Living Room
Modern Clean Kitchen with eating area ( serves up to 6)
Front yard and lawns, South facing, level parking
One of three bathrooms (two downstairs)
Dining Room - Easy Seating for 10
Huge Upstairs Master Bedroom with Fireplace, TV/DVD, Bathroom , Jacuzzi
One of three downstairs coordinated bedrooms,
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 25, 2013