End Unit Townhouse, Pet Friendly, Free Bikes, Near Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Breeze townhome description
Be Right in the Middle of all of the Hilton Head Action!
Free Bikes, Tennis, Pool, Internet
#40 Ocean Breeze, Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island
* Walk to Beach-1200 feet
* 3 swimming pools
* 3 bed/3 full bath
* 2 master bedrooms with Kings, other with 2 Twins which can be converted to a King
* TV in every bedroom
* TV/DVD player in living room
* grill on the deck with rocking chairs
* free wi-fi
* Pet Friendly
* 1st Floor Master
* 4 Free Adult Bicycles
* 4 Back Pack Beach Chairs
* The Fitness Club discount $40/wk for 4 people
Only 1200 feet to the Beach! This spacious townhouse at #40 Ocean Breeze in the South Forest Beach area has a spectacular location. It is bordered by the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as by the Van der Meer Tennis University, the Spinnaker Fitness Center, and the shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza. Our Townhouse is within a walking distance to all.
The beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only a one block walk to the east. The hard white sand is ideal for beachcombing, jogging, dog walks, volleyball, paddleball, and 'building castles in the sand.'
Whether you are looking for a place close to the beach, a quiet tropical setting to 'nest' in, or a high energy/high activity vacation, our townhome can offer it all. There are many activities to choose from. Yet this luxurious private residence offers a lot of opportunity for quiet relaxation.
This three-bedroom, three-bath, private residence is tastefully decorated in a tropical decor. On the first floor there is a living area, and a kitchen with bar-height kitchen counter top and stools. There's also a separate eat-in kitchen, a laundry area, and a large TV entertainment center. Outside, in the middle of a subtropical setting, this spacious townhome offers a private deck with rocking chairs and a barbecue.
Each bedroom suite has its own full bathroom. The upstairs master has a king-size bed and the downstairs master has a king size bed. A TV/VCR is included in the master bedrooms. The second upstairs bedroom has twin beds and mattresses which can be converted to a King-Size Bed. All bedrooms have Cable TV. There are linens and towels in all bedrooms. The two-story townhouse design ensures that there is no one sleeping above you - to guarantee a quiet evening's rest.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
A well-behaved dog is allowed. $150 pet fee for up to 2 dogs
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Relax in large pool less than 150 feet from the front door, For a more active vacation, choose between walking or use one of our four adult bikes for coasting and cruising the Hilton Head beaches and bike paths, The fitness center is just two minutes away, and offers daily and weekly programs, End your day at the beach, by relaxing at our comfortable and elegant villa, Feel like some night life? Why not start at the Tiki Hut on the beach and navigate the 'Bermuda Triangle?' Hilton Head has been rated as one of the top 10 beach bar scenes in the US by the USA Today, We are ideally situated in a mid-island location between golf courses, tennis courts, fitness centers, and miles of bike, walking, and nature paths, Everything is provided to make your vacation perfect, Hilton Head Island has Nature Tours, Hilton Head Health Spa, Water & Amusement Parks, Cinemas and a Seashore Museum...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
..FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 843-868-1330 2012-2013 Season, Arrive Saturday for Best Rates..$600 now/balance 60 days before Aug 11-Sep 07 .. $795/wk | Pet Fee of $150/stay | Nightly Rates 20% of Weekly Sep 08-Oct 05..$695 | Oct 06-Nov 16..$595 | Nov 17-Nov 23, Dec 22-Dec 28..$795/wk Jan 02-Feb 22 ..$495/wk | Feb 23-Mar 22 .. $695/wk | Call for Monthly Winter Rates Mar 23-Apr 26 .. $795/wk | Apr 27-May 10 .. $695/wk May 11-May 31 .. $795/wk | Jun 01-Aug 09 .. $995/wk Add $120 Cleaning Fee, $55 Reservation Fee, 11% Tax = Total
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 843-868-1330
- Secondary: 843-441-2247
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
3 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.