VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Villa specification • Child safe balconies and swimming pool. • High speed wireless internet access (no computer provided) • 24 hours security monitored alarm systems. • housemaid twice a week (except weekend and public holidays), for house cleaning. • To cook and prepare food Mauritian cuisine and European on request and is supplement. Living room • Spacious lounge with two sofa beds and arms chairs. •Entertainment systems, tv, dvd systems
Dining room/kitchen , spacious dining and kitchen area. • Dining area for eight+ with pool view. • Fully equipped stylish and modern open plan kitchen. • With washing machine • Microwave • Oven and Hobs • Fridge/freezer
Master bedroom 1: • Open onto balcony area with morning facing sun. • Double bed. • En-suite shower room. • Safe. • Air conditioning.
Master bedroom 2: • Open onto balcony area with morning facing sun. • Double bed. • En-suite shower room. • Safe. • Air conditioning. Bedroom 3: • Two 3” 6 beds • Air conditioning
Bedroom 4: • Two 3” 6 beds • Air conditioning
Guess Shower room
Outdoors • Spacious pool facing balcony. • Sunset facing balcony, sun loungers and charcoal barbeque. • Table and chairs. • Child safe swimming pool
High Season Sep 28 - Dec 14, 2015 3 night min stay
Very High Season Dec 15 - Jan 10, 2016 5 night min stay
High Season Jan 11 - May 15, 2016 3 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€200
No additional mandatory fees
Downpayment / Deposit requested. supplement for air-conditioning depending on the season. Security deposit requested. Key pick up with owner. Rate depending on the number of persons
25% deposit is required for booking the villa and the remaining 75% is payable on arrival at the villa in cash.
Acompte de 25% est requis pour réserver la villa.Les 75% restants sont payables à l'arrivée à la villa en espèces. € 200 caution est exigé à l'arrivée à la villa et le retour sur le départ.
Le prix est basé sur huit personnes, 10 euros par personne supplémentaire par nuit se appliqueront
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
From Airport, take direction to Mahebourg. Once out of airport, first round about go straight on. About 300 metres at round about take third exit towards Mahebourg. About another 300 metres at round about go straight on towards Mahebourg.
Drive for about 1.5 miles to will see a sign to Blue bay, go straight on towards Mahebourg.
200 metres you come to a round around go straight on. About 350 metres past some temple on your right you come on a sharp bend slightly downhill (before Museum Mahebourg) you turn to the right. You will see a shop of metal roof. Straight to that road for another 300 metres you will have a sharp bend and on that bend you will turn on the right. 70 metres turn on right away then 50 metres turn on left then 40 metres turn right. The keys are at the second house on your left nos 66 and villa is the third house on the left nos 68.