VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Location: Slopeside at the Confluence of four ski trails: Upper Dew Drop, Winterset Spur, Lower Dew Drop (Terrain Park) and Upper Winterset Trails. Night skiing accessible. Ski-In/Ski-Out.
Accommodations: Secluded Estate-Type Home four levels + Loft, 8/10 bedrooms, indoor pool, sauna, elevator, handicap accessible, game room and media center, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, pool and foos ball tables, poker table, skeet ball, Sleeps 24-32.
The FIRST LEVEL includes a two car garage, large game room with pool table, media center, electronic games, and wet bar. This level has a bedroom with king and private full bath. Game room has a half bath. Rollaway beds are available for additional sleeping space. Step directly on to Dew Drop trail.
INDOOR POOL AND SAUNA. The first level leads out to a spacious glass-enclosed pool house with heated pool and waterfall spa. Full bath with shower and washer and dryer. Access Winterset Trail from the pool house.
The SECOND LEVEL is the bedroom floor: six large bedrooms, three with kings, three with twin doubles, all with private full baths. Computer room with wireless and high speed Internet connectivity. Full work station. Small decks for five bedrooms; magnificent views.
The THIRD LEVEL is the guest living floor. Large great room with see-through stone fireplace. Handicap accessible master bedroom with king and full ADA bath. Spacious kitchen/bar and dining room areas. Coffered ceilings. Large windows, spacious decking, and mud room provide breathtaking views of ski slopes, mountains, valleys, and lakes. Watch the skiers traverse the ski jumps just outside the window, or from the outdoor hot tub. Access Lower Dew Drop Trail from the deck.
The FOURTH LEVEL is the owner's suite and is available for larger groups at an additional charge. It has its own private elevator entrance, spacious living and dining area, separate kitchen, master bedroom with king size bed, Jacuzzi bath, raised living room areas, and cathedral ceiling. Like the guest level, this floor has spectacular views with a large walk out deck with access to the outdoor hot tub.
A spacious LOFT includes a second master bedroom with king size bed, queen sleeper sofa, private bath, study, and sitting areas with awesome views from the top of the lodge.
Other Amenities. Air conditioning and climate control. Designed for maximum safety, The Lodge at Wolverton Heights has a sprinkler system. All furnishings are upscale and reflect what one would expect at a Four Star mountain lodge.
Extra Night Rate | $550 / $550(Hol) | $800 / $1150(Hol)
Weekends begin on Thur or Fri. If not rented the week after, it may begin on Sat.
Mid-week rates apply to any stay that does not include Fri or Sat night
Basic Rental includes the 1st three levels; 4th and 5th levels available for additional cost
Deposit: 33% of cost at time of reservation. Remaining 67% balance due 60 days prior to arrival for all rentals.
Custom schedules possible. Call for info
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Proximity to Activities, The Timberline Four Seasons Resort is situated between two state parks & is surrounded by a wildlife refuge, Deer & other wildlife roam throughout the resort, The ski slopes serve as a world-class mountain biking course during the off-season, Canaan Valley is strategically located in the Potomac Highlands of the Allegheny Mountains, world class fishing and golf are minutes away, Canoeing, white water rafting, motor boating, caverns, scenic railroads, & even scuba diving are within 30-60 minutes of the resort, The resort has a horseback riding stable, a mountain bike shop, tennis court & a restaurant/lounge, all within walking distance of Wolverton Heights