Large Villa with Private Pool 9mx4m
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Zagreb villa description
A charming farmhouse renovated with its own private pool 9.5m x 4.4m x1.25m constant depth, Large Villa sleeping up to 10 people. Situated in a lovely rural village close to the town of Vrbovec twenty minutes from the city of Zagreb. Here guests can experience the peace, tranquility and romance of a self catering holiday that goes with rural living whilst staying in a house with all modern amenities, the Villa has air conditioning for the hot summers and central heating for the cooler winter evenings. The Villa is fully equipped with all you need for a self catering holiday. Bed linen and towels are provided. The property is set in beautiful gardens and open countryside with an 80sq metre cobbled courtyard and patio area, the garden area provides a private pool and barbeque area for romantic evenings by the pool or family gatherings.
Out and About: Situated close to an excellent motorway network getting around is very easy and makes sightseeing less time consuming and all of northern Croatian is within easy access. There are many castles and buildings of historic interest in the locality along with the world heritage site of the Plitvice Falls and lakes. In the winter months the not too serious skier can enjoy the slopes of the Medvednica national park whilst during the summer months the avid walker can enjoy the peace and tranquility of lush green mountain. Golfing/Fishing / ski-ing groups can be catered for with nearby courses and pools and mountains.
The local town is well equipped with bars, shops, restaurants and coffee shops. The town has many supermarkets, pharmacies,gym and wellness centre, banks and ATM machines. The local village shop which sells all basic provisions is just a five minute stroll away from the house.
- 100 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered:
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 is situated on the ground floor comprising of two three quarter sized beds, double wardrobe and chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets and is fully air conditioned.Large window with views to the courtyard and garden.Central heated and air conditioned. Bedroom 2 On the first floor has two single beds. Furnished with double wardrobe , dressing table, drawer unit .Sky light. Bedrooms 3 On the first floor. large oak beamed room.Window has view across the open countryside. Furnished with Kingsize bed, double wardrobe, dressing table and drawers. En suite provides modern facilities shower with sink and toilet and shaving point. Central heating and air conditioning. Bedroon 4 On the first floor. Large window opening overlooking the driveway and countryside. Double bed, wardrobe and dressing table. Bedside cabinets. Ensuite with toilet, bath with over bath shower attachment and shaving point. Cots can be provided on request...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The entrance to front of house has three steps up to the door. A large courtyard which is paved is located at the rear of the property provides the perfect area for dining al fresco, this leads into the garden and swimming pool area with its own decked surround and patio area, the pool has steps down into it and lighting for the evenings. The smart tiled entrance with its oak staircase leads into an open plan living area which has two large comfortable corner sofa beds providing seating for ten people. Coffee tables for both sofas. With TV and DVD facilities. Leading off at the one end into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen boasts a full electric cooker and four ring gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. The use of all facilities is included in the price. Well equipped cupboards make a self catering holiday easy. A large mahogany dining suite provides for elegant dining in the eating area. High chairs/cots can be provided on request. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Horse Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Zagreb at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Vrbovec at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Vrbovec at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Krk at 200 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Vrbovec at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Vrbovec at 5 Kilometres
About the owner: We purchased the property as a renovation project and worked on it over twelve months turning it into a lovely villa. Previously the villa had only a downstairs and we put in stairs and made the loft area, which had been used for smoking meat into bedrooms. If you look hard you can still see the darkened beams from the smoking. We visit the property as often as we can throughout the year in between guest bookings. We always enjoy the local people and enjoy the company of our Croatian friends. As we work hard in between visits a rest is always welcome.Stacey is a carpenter so often it is a working holiday, tidying up the villa or working on a new project.
Why the Owner Chose Zagreb:
Well equipped for small and large groups. Plenty of space for children to play and adults to relax.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The perfect relation retreat,living amongst local people. Enjoy the peace and tranquility whilst enjoying the benefits of pool privacy and accommodation which is home from home.
- Primary: +44 (0)1889 271052 NOT AFTER 21.00HRS
- Secondary: +44 07815766884
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of property,Large driveway leading to courtyard.
superb 9mx4m pool in private garden.
bedroom 2 downstairs
Bedroom 3 with King Size bed and en suite facilities.
Bedroom 3 ensuite.
Beautiful private large cobbled patio area in private courtyard.
Large open plan living/dining room and Kitchen area. Two large sofa beds.
Large Downstairs Wetroom.
Bedroom 3 ensuite with Large walk in shower.