VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
For your business trip, vacation, family or friends get together or away from your home renovations:
Situated in the heart of Montreal, just steps away from « Mount Royal street », the "Main" (Saint-Lawrence street) and their boutiques and restaurants, and moments away from the « Mountain », the Apartment offers you comfort, luxury while aiming at respecting the environment. Very peaceful.
Very bright, the Apartment has a large living space (about 1300 ft²) with: - a fully equipped open kitchen (about 43ft² moving space), - a dining room (about 150ft²), - a living room with fireplace (about 271ft²), - a bedroom with a king bed size (7.17ft x 7.09ft)(bedroom superficy: about 152ft²), - a second bedroom with a queen bed size (5.5ft x 6.6ft) (bedroom superficy: about 159ft²), - a third bedroom / office with a sofa-bed (double - 4.08ft x 6.25ft) (bedroom superficy: about 103ft²) with access to the street balcony (about 27 ft²), - a bathroom with Jacuzzi (about 109ft²), - an entrance area (about 48ft²), - a hallway (about 94ft²), - a back balcony (about 93ft²), and - a private outdoor parking space for one car (not available when snow time).
Comes with: cable television, stereo and Iphone reader, telephone within Montreal, wireless internet, washing machine, dryer and a baby bed (17 3/4in x 35 1/2in). Sheets, bath towels, kitchen devices and appliances are of very good quality.
The Apartment is located at the top floor of a plex.
It highlights Quebec or Canadian furniture and respect the environment. The Apartment will ensure your comfort and well-being so that you and yours can share a precious moment together.
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Security deposit requested. Key pick up with owner
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Apartment is located in the trendy Mile End / Le Plateau area. As such, one can visit a good part of Montreal, go to restaurants, coffee, stores, parks just by walking in pleasant and lively areas.
For instances, you are:
- 2 minutes walking distance from Mount-Royal street;
- 10 minutes walking distance from the 24h bagel shop;
- 2 minutes walking distance from Jeanne Mance Park at the bottom of Mount Royal (the "Mountain") where locals/visitors go for relaxing time, walking, running, biking. Do not miss the Tam-Tam on Sundays!;
- few blocks away from the upscale Laurier avenue for restaurants, shopping, cafés, etc.;
- few blocks away from Bernard street and the upscale Outremont area with a large French community;
- few blocks away from St-Denis street (about 15 mn walking distance);
- close to downtown, Chinatown, the Old Port (5-10 minutes taxi ride or 20-40 minutes walk).
- Closest metro: métro Mount Royal (about 15mn walking distance);
- Bus #80 South (corner Park Avenue / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to the Place des Arts and its festivals (within about 7mn);
- Bus #80 North (corner Park Avenue / south of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to Laurier street (within about 2mn) and Bernard street (withing about 6mn);
- Bus #55 South (corner St. Urbain street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 2mn walking distance) takes you south directly to Place des Arts, Old-Montréal (within about 7 mn);
- Bus #55 North (corner St. Lawrence street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - 6mn walking distance) takes you north directly to Little Italy, Jean-Talon market, etc.(within 10 mn).
- 2 minutes walking distance from a taxi stand (Esplanade avenue & Mount Royal avenue)
- 2 minutes walking distance from the BIXI station where bikes can be rented per hour/day, etc.
NOTE: each time estimation is based on reasonable traffic.
About the owner: Born in France, I have been happily living and working on environmental and climate change matters in Montreal for the last 15 years.
I love the vibrant Montreal with its festivals, life style, joie de vivre, cafes, French and English culture, bilingualism or perhaps his own French-English language! More broadly, I love North America for its idea that everything is possible.
My life-style and design tastes are very environmentally conscious and green-oriented as I believe that greening our life-style is one way of respecting each other.
While I love travelling, I also love hosting people from around the world in my apartment, discovering their taste, sharing experiences, as well as helping them discovering and, hopefully, enjoying Montreal.
I do my best efforts to ensure the comfort of my hosts, caring about their needs. In return, I very much appreciate that my hosts care about and respect neighbours and neighbourhood.
Why the Owner Chose Montreal: This property provides comfort, quietness while located near the Mountain and the trendy Le Plateau / Mile End area.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: - Very spacious
- Very bright
- Fully furnished
- Ideally located, in a trendy area of Montreal.