Low-Cost Wildernest Condo - Convenient to Summit Ski Areas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Silver Queen West condo description
This one bedroom, one bath, Silver Queen West Condominium is appropriate for the couple or family on a budget. With a queen-size bedroom and a queen-size (living room) sofa sleeper, as well as two unique enclosed, private, twin-bed-sized sleeper berths, even a family of six can feel right at home in this aspen-paneled unit.
For everyone's comfort, this is a NON-SMOKING unit.
Pets are not allowed -- NO EXCEPTIONS -- so, please, don't even ask; there are many other properties in Summit County who will accept pets.
This condominium is centrally located between Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge and Loveland Basin Ski Resorts (each 20 minutes away by car) in the Wildernest area of Silverthorne, Colorado, approximately 95 miles west of the Denver airport via the all-weather Interstate 70 superhighway. The Silverthorne Factory Outlet Stores, shopping centers, and restaurants are a five minute drive away. We are located 30 minutes by car from Arapahoe Basin and 45 minutes from Vail.
No car? No problem! Colorado Mountain Express offers door-to-door service from Denver International Airport, and the FREE county-wide Summit Stage bus stops hourly across the street, with convenient connecting service at the Silverthorne Transfer Center to Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, and Copper Mountain ski resorts.
Our condo is located in a quiet building, so if you plan to party after 10 PM, please seek your lodging elsewhere.
Full payment by cash or cheque required prior to occupancy -- no credit cards, no Paypal.
- On floor 2
- 630 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fireplace with firewood, digital cable TV, Tivo, DVD/CD player, and free high-speed Internet access -- bring your own laptop to plug into the Ethernet, or use our encrypted WiFi for smartphones and tablets, or use our desktop PC (Windows Vista) to check your e-mail/surf the Web, coffeemaker, self-cleaning electric oven, cooking utensils provided with table settings for 8 (dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 4), washer/dryer in common laundry room, hair dryer, book library, jigsaw puzzles and board games for families...moreless
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Downhill Skiing at 4 Summit County Resorts, easy to reach within 45 minutes on the free county-wide shuttle system, or 20 minutes by your own car, 4 cross country ski centers nearby, or just take off from the condo on a well-marked trail into the national forest, Sailing and Windsurfing in summer on Lake Dillon, Jeeping, Hot-air Ballooning, Gold-medal trout fishing stream nearby, accessible year-round, Factory Outlet Mall for shopping is 5 minutes away, The Silverthorne Community Recreation Center, with indoor adult and child pools, indoor and outdoor spas, and racquetball court, is also 5 minutes away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This place was great & priced well which means we will be returning regularly! Being avid skiers, that are frequently up from Denver, we were very happy to find this place! It sleeps more than you'd expect for a 1 bedroom. The owner is honest, ethical & very responsive. We've had both good & bad experiences & this was one of our best! It rained most of the time but it's well-stocked with games & my daughter loved the bunk beds in the closet (nice surprise for her).
- Guest Kate (Centennial, CO)
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Sorry about the rain, Katarina. I'm sure local residents appreciate the summer rain to reduce the risk of wildfire, as well as to keep Lake Dillon full.
NICE CONDO IN THE HEART OF COLORADO SKIING
NICE CONDO IN THE HEART OF COLORADO SKIING
Condo as described, comfortable for 4 people - 2 in the bedroom, 2 on the living room's sleeper sofa. We didn't test the bunk beds in the closet, but I guess 2 younger children could sleep there too.Perfect location - just a short drive to 4-5 skiing resorts. Thanks Chuck!!
- Guest Ray (Michigan)
- Date of stay 02/19/11
- Review Submitted 03/18/11
Owner response: Thanks for the nice review, Ray. The bunk beds are strong enough to hold adults. My sister-in-law would often nap on the lower bunk when she and my brother owned the condo and their two boys had friends in the unit with them playing games. But, with the length of that mattress being only about 5-1/2 feet, taller folks would most likely have to "bend ze knees" to sleep in there. I trust that the snow conditions on the slopes this year met your approval. Regards, Chuck
We have stayed here the past two years and look forward to our stay again in Feb. It is exactly as described. Warm and comfortable place to stay. We skied Copper and Loveland and went to Keystone for dinner on the mountain. I don't think there is a better deal in Colorado.
- Guest Edna and Bob (Pottsboro, Texas)
- Date of stay 03/27/10
- Review Submitted 12/25/10
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers.
2013 Rates Apr 15 - Nov 25 .. $45/night | Nov 26 - Dec 31 .. $75/night 2014 Rates Jan 01 - Apr 13 .. $75/night | Apr 14 - Nov 24 .. $45/night Nov 25- Dec 31 .. $80/night ADD: 5.775% Colo Sales Tax and one-time $70 Cleaning/Linens Fee to all Rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (650) 703-6404 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View toward Continental Divide from the balcony
Completely-equipped all-electric kitchen
Two Unique Sleeper Berths -- Great for kids!
Sofa converts to an extra queen bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013