On Lake Travis, Hill Country, Lakeway Texas, USA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
* 80 feet of waterfront with large boat and swim dock
* Upper level: Master Bedroom 2 full size beds with bath
* Upper level: Guest room 2 full size beds with bath
* Upper level: Family Room 3 Futons (Queen Beds)
* Upper level: Sleeps up to fourteen
* Island Kitchen with tile back-splash
* Hardwood floors
* Lake views from kitchen, living room, and deck.
* Lower level apartment: Private bedroom with double bed, dining area, living room with two full futons, and one bathroom with over-sized two person shower. Full kitchen, microwave, glass top electric range.
* Lower level: Sleeps up to six
* Three covered patio decks, one with ceiling fans
* Large grass covered yard with gradual slope with rock walkway down to the waters edge
* Large arm off lake: ski, jet ski, & wake board right off the dock!
Keywords: House, lake house
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 10-20
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
there were 13 of us and all loved the house. the owners provided everything we needed and were very nice. the house was perfect & we fit all of us comfortably. the pictures don't do it justice, the hse is way better in person. we all had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back again!
- Guest Crys
- Date of stay 06/17/10
- Review Submitted 07/09/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, pet owners, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Very pleasant suroundings, many actities. Owner has website with many moe condos available Google LakeTravisRent
- Guest Marie Delarosa
- Date of stay 06/16/09
- Review Submitted 06/16/09
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
We do not allow loud or large parties. Special events or parties are allowed when approved by Management at time of booking.
Checks, Money orders,Credit cards through Paypal
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of $75.00 & 3% sales tax
Security Deposit of $200.00 required
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
About the owner: Don Kahn has been in the vacation business for over 30 years. Our main goal is always to give you a vacation to remember.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Staying at the Lake House is like living in a tree house, with the added benefit of lake access from your back yard. You can see the Lakeway Resort from your back yard and there are plenty of restaurants/live music venues with lake access (i.e. Carlos'n Charlies, Shades, Johnny Fins, etc).
- Primary: (512) 704-6464
- Secondary: +1 512 297-5267
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lakeside/ front of house, with it's three levels of decks, two are covered.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013