3/2 Home, New Golf Cart, Boat Ramp, Beach Access, Venture Out
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Venture Out Resort house description
Private Beach access for Venture Out guest- offering the best of both worlds, the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Grand Lagoon. Beautiful home in popular Venture Out . Community has 300' of gulf beach. Home is clean, spacious and nicely decorated. Shaded front porch sitting area surrounded by palms. Very safe community for children to ride bikes, scooters, skate or stroll to the many amenities. The Beach is a 3 minute walk or short ride on the golf cart.
Within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and St. Andrews State Park and fishing pier. Also, a private pier and lagoon access on resort property. Boat launch and dock. New full size basketball court. Playground for children. 2 pools, one is heated (seasonally). Kiddie Pool. See below for full list of amenities. Venture Out is located on quiet end of Thomas Drive.
Towels, sheets and phone not provided.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING!
Keywords: Beach House, Cottage, House
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Golf Cart included for licensed drivers. Please read and follow the golf cart rules. Ceiling fans in every room. PLEASE REMEMBER: Sheets and towels are NOT provided. Pillows and comforters are provided. Phone is not provided. Beach supply cart available if you want to walk to the beach. There is code access to the beach and pools. Front office will inform you of the number. Putt-putt, shuffle board, horseshoe, basketball... can be borrowed from the front office or the guard shack after hours. Bring your own tennis racket or use the few that are offered at the house. The front office does not loan out tennis balls but they do sell them....moreless
- Video Library:
- DVD Player:
- Video Games:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Wildlife Viewing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Enjoying the beach, biking in St. Andrews State Park, try out the new putting green, take a deep sea fishing charter or fish off the resort pier, take the kids on a pirate dinner cruise or to shell island, go wildlife viewing and hike the trails in St. Andrews State Park (borders Venture Out) enjoy a sunset dinner and dolphin cruise, have a shuffle board competition, play tennis, pickup a game of basketball, play mini golf, take a walk to nearby stores, visit Ripleys and Wonderworks, (lot's of 'tourist' attractions nearby) or do nothing at all but sit on Venture Out's dock and watch the boats come in from a day of fishing. Publix and Win-Dixie is only a 2 miles away. Pier Park is approx 8 miles from Venture Out....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Beach Home
Great Beach Home
Our unit was very clean with all amenities needed to make our stay great. The kitchen was well stocked with tableware and cookware. The bikes were a nice surprise, and the golf cart was a lifesaver that made our trek to the beach easy and fun.
- Guest Cindilou (Alabama)
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/15/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thanks for taking the time to review. Bikes are fun to have at Venture Out, but beach weather is hard on them and I don't always have them available. I try to keep at least 4 in functioning order, but that number can change week to week. (depending on my bike mechanic skills!) Donna
Comfortable home:Guest comment entered by owner
Donna, we really enjoyed our stay during the 4th of July week. Your home was very comfortable and was complete with everything needed for a great time. Thanks again for being flexible with the final payment.
- Guest Cynthia
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Excellent place to stay
Excellent place to stay
I absolutely loved my stay at this home in venture out. It was very clean and stocked when we got there. The bikes were an extra plus, especially with the kids. I would recommend this property to anyone...Great place for a family to go and enjoy a nice vacation
- Guest cayla (albany, ga)
- Date of stay 05/17/12
- Review Submitted 07/10/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
We had a wonderful stay. Plenty of room for 7. 3 adults and four children ranging in age from 10 to 15. Kitchen was excellent fro preparing most meals in. TV's in all rooms allowed everyone to watch what they wanted. Pools and beaches were only steps away, or even quicker by golf cart or car. St. Andrews state park is right next door. We rented a pontoon boat for the day and enjoyed the serenity and beauty of Shell Island. Very peaceful. Wish I could live there all the time!
- Guest Matt (Birmingham, AL )
- Date of stay 03/17/12
- Review Submitted 03/25/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Had a great time!
Had a great time!
Donna, Just arrived home Wow! What a FUN trip: loved the boat ramp/pier, the pools, the golf cart . . . well everything.
- Guest M. Moore (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 07/23/11
- Review Submitted 08/07/11
Summer: June 1 - Sept. 2nd $150/night. $950/week Winter: Sept 3rd-Mar 31st $950/month $100/night $600/week Spring: April 1st -May 31st $125/night. $825/week Credit cards not accepted. Checks welcome. $200/refundable sec. dep.due at booking $75/cleaning 11.5%/tax. Full payment due 3 weeks prior to arrival. VENTURE OUT FEES: $35/reg fee. $20/2nd car and $100/3rd car. $100/refundable golf cart deposit. You can not bring in your own golf. Additional fee for boat launch and boat trailer parking. See Venture Out rules.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: (850) 668-0100
- Secondary: (850) 559-0121 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Nice, simi-private front porch shaded with several palm trees.
New golf cart purchased 7/13
Living rm/kit/baths all have natural stone floors.
Living Rm has 2 recliners 2 chairs and a full pull out couch.
Bunk rm with extra mattress. All mattresses are regular bed, NOT bunk mattresses
Bathroom off bunk room. Walk in shower
This is who you don't want to see when your trying to fish!
Table/chairs. Many shade palms. Charcoal grill. Zero Gravity Lounger (not shown)
Kit. table seats 6.
queen bedroom with flat screen
Bunk room with bath. PSII and flat screen.
Plenty more where this came from!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013