Guadalajara, Mexico - Light, Airy Apartment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Guadalajara studio description
Guadalajara, city full of contrasts, is the capital of the state of Jalisco and the second city of importance in Mexico.Tlaquepaque,
Zapopan and Tonala make up the actual Metropolitan Area.
Guadalajara has one of the best climates in the world and it promotes the main national symbols that represent Mexico: Tequila, Mariachi, and Charreria. The architecture of its historic center is one of the most important legacies of history which is wonderfully conserved almost intact. Time has stopped in its imposing churches, Central Plaza, Palaces of the Colonial era. Guadalajara is within 4-8 hour bus ride to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico city, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta.The State abounds in natural beauty, custom and tradition, artistic and cultural activities and a well-known regional cusine.
Keywords: One bedroom Apartment
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Phone (local calls only) Cable TV with English Channels,Internet Conection (bring your laptop), Galley Kitchen, Cooking Utensils & Linen provided, washer (shared), It is in a big apartment house (designed by Architect), King-size bed, reading and dining area, Secluded patio for sunbathing, private entrance, In a very nice, safe and quiet neigborhood,away from noise and congestion of downtown, lots of trees, and good restaurants. Within walking distance to the shopping center, Close to Bus Stops-one block away, secure, Taxi available by phone, Traditional mexican flea market on Tuesday, for fresh fruit, veggis, fish and mexican handcrafts, Internet cafe 10 min walk, 20 min Bus ride to downtown Guad, Purified water available. ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS LONG TERM RENTALS AVAILABLE( Call for details). Kitchen with modern conveniences, 2 burners stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, equipped with cookware and utensils, as well as plates dishes and flatware. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice apartment and area
Very nice apartment and area
My son and I stayed and found the apartment exceeded our expectations. The neighborhood was very clean and quiet and the neighbors very friendly. Within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and a short cab ride to many others. The covered balcony/patio basically doubles the size of the apartment because of the fantastic climate. The laundry room was an unexpected bonus which saved us time and money on getting our clothes washed allowing us to pack less. The owner has a background in tourism and was very helpful with everything.
- Guest Jeff (Jackson, Mississippi, USA)
- Date of stay 10/02/11
- Review Submitted 10/07/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
a wonderful place to stay
a wonderful place to stay
I stayed for two weeks and the location was perfect. The owner was so helpful with all of our needs and was just a delightful person. For one person or a couple this apartment has all that you will need and is close to everything such as shopping, restuarants, and popular sight seeing areas. I felt very safe in this pleasent neighborhood taking walks every evening after dinner. The locals were very friendly and made us feel very welcomed to the area. I also had a chance to veiw the other two apartments in the building and they were just as wonderful as the one we stayed in. I would not hesitate staying at this property again and hope to return soon. Thank you Maria for your hospitality and kindness during our stay with you. Hope to see you again soon. sherrie
- Guest Sherrie (Asheville, NC USA)
- Date of stay 07/27/10
- Review Submitted 08/17/10
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
Rental Rates .. US $200/week .. US $550/month .. OR Peso Equivalent. %25 Deposit to Secure Reservation. 2 weeks rental minimum Please Contact Us in Regards to Where to Send Funds.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +52 33-38130082 (Mexico)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
have lunch over looking the sunbath patio
the house with 3 apartments
original paintings, KZ bed or 2 single beds
second terrace shaded to read and relax
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 15, 2013