Beautiful Riad in Essaouira Medina 5mn Walk to the Sea
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Essaouira riad description
Dar Zouina, which means « Beautiful House », is an elegant three bedrooms riad located on a very quite lane of the heart of Essaouira's historic medina.
Beautifully restored in the wealth's respect of the Moroccan features, it offers all the benefits of modern accommodations.
Ideal for entertaining, family holidays or romantic getaways, the riad is a few minutes walk to all the main attractions and amenities : cafes and restaurants, souks, fishing port and beach (10 kms of fine sand at 5 minutes of Dar Zouina).
- 130 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Daily Maid Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 0-8
- The property can easily accommodate six people with its three stylishly decorated double bedrooms, and is arranged over four floors. There is one bedroom on the ground floor, with an en suite, which looks out onto the central courtyard complete with its traditional fountain and seating area. The other two bedrooms are on the first floor. Both of these bedrooms come with en suites: one with a walk-in shower and the other with a tadelakt bathtub in which to soothe the senses. A baby bed is available in the house....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 3 Half Bathrooms
- The second floor is one very spacious open plan room, which is flooded with natural light and combines classic 1960's furniture with local materials and artefacts to create an amazing kitchen, dining and lounge area. - The kitchen is fully equipped (cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, kettle, cutlery, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils…). - The dining area can easily seat six people. - The cosy lounge area comes with a feature fireplace, flat screen satellite TV, dvdcd player and a stereo. On the top floor there is a large, sunny terrace, with views across the rooftops of the medina and the nearby beach. There is ample seating to chill out including lounge chairs. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Books Adult
- Satellite / Cable
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
breakfast meal type
- Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- ISDN Access
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Restaurant Dining Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Broadband
- American Kitchen
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Golf Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Garden Table And Chairs
- Cleaning Fee Included
rental charges rb
- Charges Included
ReviewsWrite a review
Christmas in Dar Zouina!Guest comment entered by owner
Christmas in Dar Zouina!
• A magical gentle place. We had winter sunshine, camel rides on the dunes and fantastic food. Thank you to Abdul and Nadia for the lavish breakfasts and orange juice we never quite managed to finish ! Thank you so much for an incredible stay ! I love the beautiful balcony vellu. The sea was incredible and breakfast always delicious, Bonnie Thank you so much for letting us the house, so amazing, Harper A lovely holiday will be returning soon hopefully will see the morrocan sun in the summer !
- Guest Family Poppy Lee (England)
- Date of stay 12/25/12
- Review Submitted 12/22/13
Relaxing!Guest comment entered by owner
we had a wonderful time at Dar Zouina in Essaouira and both Nadia and Abdul were very helpful and kind to us. Also, the breakfast was fantastic and a huge treat every morning. We also liked crazy Marrakesch, but the red city is quite exhausting in comparison to relaxed Essaouira.
- Guest Gisela de Munich, une famille avec 2 enfants/adol
- Date of stay 03/28/13
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2013
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Essaouira at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 0.03 Kilometres
4 Bedroom / 0.5+ Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.