Spacious, Private Patio & Garden Directly on Beach, Wifi, Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Costa del Sol - Malaga townhome description
This unique townhouse/apartment is located in a traditional, Spanish-style building with white walls, mosaics, and gardens. It is comprised of a spacious living room with a convertible sofa bed, a master bedroom, a full kitchen, a full bath, a private patio, and a garden. The garden opens directly on the beach, with stunning views of the Mediterranean.
There is a welcome notebook with local information.
Excursions: Sierra Nevada, Malaga (Musee Picasso), Grenade (The Gardens of the Alhambra), and Gibraltar. Eight beaches between 50 metres and eight kilometres. Guided walks by foot, bicycle, horse, or in Jeeps. Restaurant and fresh fish on the beach. Gym and yoga in Nerja (eight kilometres).
My personal suggestions: Town of Frigiliana (15 minutes) - local crafts, souvenirs, sweet local aperitif wine... Moorish town of Salobrena (one hour) with its fortifications. The caves of Nerja. Charming village of Nerja with its numerous restaurants and typical shops. Restaurant "El barco" in Torrox Costa.
In the heart of the Costa Del Sol, the region enjoys one of the best climate in Europe and lends itself to vacation all year around as well as many activities:
* Winter: explore the Sierra Nevada mountains, drive across breathtaking landscapes of mountains, and small traditional villages. Take long walks along the peaceful Mediterranean shores. Visit Malaga, one of the three corners of Andalucia and capital of the province, with the Picasso museum and its Spanish Renaissance architecture. Average day temperature: 17C (63F), average night 8C (46F), 25 sunny days/month.
* Spring: hike or bike (guided tours) among an abundance of spring flowers, enjoy outdoor dining with fresh fish and produce, get the first tan of the year on a several miles long beach at your doorstep... Try horse riding, climbing, or Jeep safari nearby. Visit the ancient village of Frigiliana (seven kilometres) with its local sweet wine and numerous crafts (sarongs, leather work, pottery, embroidery, weaving...). Or just rest and rejuvenate in the patio watching the Mediterranean... Average day temperature: 23C (73F), average night 15C (59F), 27 sunny days/month.
* Summer: enjoy eight-plus different beaches to choose from, from 30 meters to ten kilometres away, and all the water activities - sunbathing, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, scuba diving... Or relax by the private community pool. Drive to the traditional village of Salobrena (20 kilometres) with its mosaic, fortifications, and cafes. Visit the scenic village of Nerja (eight kilometres)... Average day temperature: 30C (86F), average night 23C (73F), 30 sunny days/month.
* Fall: take a day trip excursion to the famous rock of Gibraltar, to Seville, capital of Andalucia, or Granada with the renown Gardens of Alhambras. Take a guided tour of the mountains (walk, car, or bike) and discover natural springs. Take advantage of the spacious beaches to read, walk or play... Average day temperature: 20C (68F), average night 12C (54F), 23 sunny days/month.
Our guests get special rates and 15% discount on weekly car rentals with Canauto (examples: €136 per week for a Citroen Saxo category B, €186 per week for a Ford Focus or Seat Leon category D, many other categories available with same discount). The car can be delivered for free at the airport or train station, with a free driver if you wish to drive you from the airport to the house on arrival, and back from the house to the airport on your departure.
Keywords: Beach front casita
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov-Apr .. €250/week May-Jun .. €350/week Jul-Aug .. €520/week Sep-Oct .. €350/week Special Rates for stays longer than two weeks. Short Stay possible.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 321 431 5054(USA-1Euro=1$1.5)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view of the beach from the private patio
View of the traditional style building. The building is right on the beach.
View of the living room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 18, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.