Beach Block Upper Cottage 6BR/2.5BA All Amenities Really Nice!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, North End cottage description
Property Address: 865 Delancey Place, Between 2nd & 3rd in the North end.
**** UPPER COTTAGE SAFE FROM SANDY! ****
**** PLEASE NOTE ****
CURRENT AVAILABILITY IS FOUND AT MY WEBSITE
CLICK the LINK at the very bottom - 'OWNER'S WEBSITE' to visit.
I TRY TO MAINTAIN THE CALENDAR ON THIS SITE but sometimes fall behind.
Come enjoy a comfortable, kick-up-your-heels relaxing vacation at your private cottage in Ocean City. You'll find all the comforts of home here PLUS a beautiful beach, approximately ten houses away (CLOSE!), a two mile boardwalk, lots of fine dining, great shopping, and many friendly fellow family vacationers on a quiet one-way street in the beautiful Northend of Ocean City.
Our renovated home has plenty of room for you, your family and your friends! You'll enjoy an inviting home with six bedrooms (most with TV/Cable), (two queens, three double, six singles), two and a half baths, spacious living room with 32' Cable TV, DVD and VCR, large dining room with Pergo-like laminate wood flooring, Fully Equipped Kitchen (DW, Micro, Garbage Disposal, Self-cleaning oven, Glass-top Stove) with the same wood-like flooring, and two great brand new decks for outdoor dining and evening conversations (even a gate by the steps to keep the little ones in!). An after-swim enclosed hot/cold shower is conveniently located behind the home. You also have two parking spaces to the right of the house.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Up to date availability - OCNJRENTAL dot COM
* Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
* Check-in is at 2 PM; Check-out is at 10 AM.
* Available Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly.
* Security & Cleaning Deposit Required
* Our home is bright, neutral and very easy to maintain.
* Sorry, No Pets.
* No Smoking
* Pricing quoted is for 15 people maximum.
* Family-groups Only (We attempt to protect our home & your vacation week by NOT RENTING to house parties, Prom parties, etc.)
*** We DO NOT RENT for PROM Weekends, SENIOR week, etc.
** An up-to-date calendar may be found at our website.
As you will find, large comfortable homes are at a premium in Ocean City. Don't delay in renting this family-friendly home you'll want to visit year after year!
Keywords: Upper 3 Floors of Cottage (first floor is a year round rental)
- Vacation Rental
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
We do not rent to groups, house parties, prom parties, senior week rentals, etc. There are no exceptions. We know that most young people would treat our home with respect ... it is the friend of the friend of the friend who concerns us... So ultimately, it is not worth the risk, regardless of the money....moreless
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (6)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- This property is a well maintained classic Ocean City home with modern features including Central Air Conditioning, Fresh Paint, Newer Carpet, Ceramic Tile Floors in 2.5 Bathrooms, 7 Color TVs with Cable, 2 DVDs, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, 25 cu, ft, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, 2 Large Decks with Ocean Views, 2 Queen Beds, 3 Doubles, 6 singles. Sorry but No Pets and No house parties, prom parties, Senior Week Rentals, - You get the idea... Money isn't everything. We offer a family friendly vacation home and do not want to risk ruining the vacation of others because of the actions of a few irresponsible adults....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Many of these activities are steps away, some will require a short drive or bike ride, Rent a surrey to cruise the boardwalk each morning, Walk the beach when the sun is rising or setting or sit on a boardwalk park bench and watch the people walk or jog by, The two-mile boardwalk is the central focus of Ocean City's attractions, lined with shops and restaurants of every kind, amusement rides, adventure golf courses, and even a waterpark, The ocean and bay offer every imaginable watersport including surfing, boating and jet skis, Everyone will find something fun to do in Ocean City....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May ... $900+/week **********limited availability******************** Jun ... $1800-$2800/week ** Please e-mail for ** Jul ... $3000-$3800/week ** specific week availability. ** Aug ... $3800-$2200/week ** Current rates/availability found at ** Sep ... $1000-$1500/week ** ** Oct ......... Please contact us! Off Season .. Please contact us if you are a family/family friends group. Additional Rental Info in description above. Weekly Rentals Only.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 770-601-3002
Links to more information:
Enjoy a classic OC vacation home, steps to beach & boardwalk.
Living Room with game table in corner.
Inviting deck for enjoying ocean breezes & great conversations.
Other half of master - door to upper deck
Bedroom with double bed
Bedroom level full bath
Upper level bedroom with 3 singles & a trundle
Comfortable, Large Room - other 1/2 has TV, game table, addit. seating
Clean, well equipped kitchen for cooking & enjoying snacks with family & friends
Large family dining room for meals
Master with queen bed & access to upper deck
Second bedroom with queen bed.
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Upper level bedroom with 2 double beds
Upper level half bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
6 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.