2BR/2BA Between Golf Course & River, by Beach, Inlet Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Inlet Village condo description
Hutchinson Island is a well kept secret on Florida's East Coast. Close to a major airport (West Palm Beach- PBI), the St. Lucie Inlet, access to fishing, marina, located on the river, fabulous sand beaches, golf courses galore, and the quaint towns of Stuart and Jensen Beach!
The unit is located on the third floor of the Inlet Village North Condominium building. There is an elevator two doors down from the unit to help with access. There is even a bellhop dolly you can use for all your bags! One parking space is located just outside the elevator with several other guest parking spaces located a few steps away.
The living area has comfortable couches that includes a pull out to make a bed for 2 people. The area has access to the screened porch (big enough for dining al fresco). You will have a view of the beautifully manicured first green and fairway of the golf course (of which you have access). There is a TV with DVD player for watching movies and relaxation. Along with a full movie gallery in the sofa ottomon. The bedrooms have a TV/DVD combo. Cable TV is also provided--100+ channels. There is a nice selection of movies in both VHS and DVD format. There is a small Ipod/IPhone stereo and a large section of paperback books and some cookbooks if TV is not your thing!
The Master Bedroom is tastefully decorated in a tropical theme. There is a comfy Queen size bed (Stearns and Foster Mattress) and ample closet space. A large 6 drawer dresser with dressing mirror holds all your vacation bikinis! Attached is a Master Bathroom with toilet shower/bath and vanity. Extra linens for bed and bath are provided.
The second bedroom is so fresh and cute. The closet stores all sorts of items that are useful to families. You will find a pack-n-play with sheets, a high chair, a changing pad, a toddler bed rail, and a small baby bath (under the bed). No need to tote all the extra stuff!
There are great restaurants close by, but if you choose to cook, the kitchen is well equipped with full-sized appliances, as well as all the small items that come in handy.
The Utility Room in the unit has a full-sized washer and dryer as well as other useful items, iron, ironing board, small cooler, a small hand vacuum, etc.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Non smoking unit, Child Friendly
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course Front:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- What a great location! Hutchinson Island will be make any water lover, golfer, sport enthusiast, or leisure seeker very happy! I love the water and fishing. You can freshwater fish up the rivers. You can deep sea fishing out of the St Lucie Inlet. You can surf fish as several nearby beaches. Our Ocean Club Membership gives you access to the Marriott with its Marina, a two restaurants, several pools, tennis courts, fitness center and beach access. The Sandpiper Club (part of the Marriott) has pool, Tiki Bar/Snack and beach access just down the road. On the property there is a free tram that leaves from the Golf Pro Shop, located next to the Inlet Village building, that allows access to all the Marriott amenities. Just at the Causeway bridge is a boat ramp and picnic area. Also Treasure Coast Paddle Boards (SUP) have set up a rental location at the foot of the bridge. There are some of the best beaches in South Florida nearby. Each beach caters to its own activity. One beach is known as the surf beach. Another is a fishing beach. Yet another is great for kids, aptly named The Bathtub Beach. It is shallow enough for toddlers at low tide. The locals teach their kids to swim here. Don’t forget the pool at the unit! If you love golf, you will have access to a par 61 executive course stretches from ocean to river. The front nine will be complete in its renovation by November 2012. If tennis is your game, there are 13 nova grass courts. Five courts are lighted for evening play. If you like to walk or run, there are several paths along the golf course. Many people walk or run the two bridges that connect the island to the mainland. You get great views of the river and I have even seen manatees form the bridge! The fitness center has several treadmills and elliptical machines as well as free weights. It is located next to one of the pools. That makes a swim in the pool after your work easy and a great way to cool off. If yoga is more speed, there are several studios in Stuart. There are Ashtanga, hot yoga, Inyengar, and mixed arts studios all within a few miles. Whatever you passion you can enjoy your stay! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great time on East Coast of Florida
Great time on East Coast of Florida
Gorgeous area away from the tourist traps. A great place to relax! The property we enjoyed was better than advertised. The unit and property were well kept and clean. The facilities were perfect, especially for our small family (myself, wife, 2 teens). We especially enjoyed the private and not very crowded beach access provided through the Mariott resort. I played golf early in the morning several times without a tee time at the adjacent golf course. The owner was extremely helpful and communicated everything we needed before we arrived. First time we rented by the month (family stayed and I flew back between 1st and last week) and we plan to do it again! Water was great, weather was great, experience was awesome!!
- Guest A Happy Buckeye (Eastern Ohio)
- Date of stay 07/01/12
- Review Submitted 08/06/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
May-Dec.. $1400/month (Off Season). Jan-Apr .. $3500/month (In Season). Includes electric and local phone Subject to state sales and county tourist taxes 30 day cancellation fee for full refund. 20% deposit due upon reservation, full payment due 2 weeks prior to rental date. $500 security deposit and $100 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I love Stuart. I grew up in this paradise! I now live a little further south but try to get back to Stuart often. I have children and we love to be outdoors!
Why the Owner Chose Inlet Village:
This location has it all! The beach, golf, tennis, boating, fishing, pools galore, walking the bridges, surfing, great kids beaches, restaurants, a quaint town, no crowds!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
You get all the amenities of the huge Marriott Indian River Plantation Resort; golf, tennis, pools, fitness rooms, and restaurants.
- Primary: (954) 525-0209
- Secondary: (954) 937-9678 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Area. Movie gallery in ottomon!
Dining Area. High Speed DSL and WiFi
Master Bedroom with small computer desk, printer and WiFi
Updated Washer and Dryer. New hot water heater.
Inlet Village Buildings, Located on River and Golf Course
Living Area leads to Screened Porch overlooking the first hole
Master bedroom (Queen Bed) with adjoing bathroom.
Second bedroom, Child Friendly
Master bathroom. Second bath is also full sized.
View of Golf Course from Screened Porch/Balcony. Front nine renovated - 11/12.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.