VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
5 bedroom duplex, 8 people. In small quiet building, 80m² apartment, view of valley, large balcony (17 m2) Double southern exposure and is completely redone fitted kitchen (fan oven, microwave, hob 4 plates, refrigerator, dishwasher dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker), large lounge with bay windows (flat screen TV, 2 DVD players, stereo), 4 bedrooms - with access to the fourth by the third (2 double beds, 2 twin beds and 2 bunk beds), 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets, storage space. Comfort and typical mountain decor. Ski locker. Excellent exposure to properly enjoy the sun as the show from the balcony. Installation and valley views.
For the past four years: - Floors redone in all of the apartment: solid oak flooring in the living room and bedrooms for added comfort and an even mountain spirit, - Wifi internet facility, - Installation of the new fan oven and an espresso machine,
Near a sports complex and unequaled AQUATIC CENTRE construction including tennis, climbing, swimming, hiking, etc. whose opening is planned for December 2015 (no late delivery planned for the moment). Go to the website: http: // www. aquatic Center. mairie-Courchevel. en / en_US /
SKI AREA: Ski area deemed the largest in the world. 3 easy connections Valleys.
Varied ski levels: there are so many trails for beginners and advanced skiers.
Many walks are possible on skis through the pines, both in the Courchevel valley than in Meribel and Belleville (Les Menuires, Val Thorens Les Menuires).
Presence of several cross-country ski tracks of different levels.
SMALL HOME: Children's House in Courchevel 1550 is entitled to receive children from 18 months in daycare. In any collaboration with the courses of the ESF, it also welcomes all children enrolled in ski school day or half-day for lunch (up to 12).
- Toboggan renowned 2 km descent from Courchevel 1850 and 1550 for thrills. Also possibility of sledding for children on the main track after track closure.
- Groceries: a supermarket in Courchevel 1550 and bakeries and grocery multi products (local produce, cheeses, sweet grocery, etc ...)
For 'food shops additional (deli for example): Courchevel 1850 for people without car (access by foot lifts) or Courchevel 1300 (known as the' Praz ') and Courchevel 1650 (known as' Moriond').
- Ski Shopping (buying clothing or equipment, ski equipment rental) possible Courchevel 1550. Shopping possibility (city or ski wear, ski equipment, watchmaker, luxury) to Courchevel 1850.
- Food: the heart of the resort, several institutions offer a range of local and traditional French cuisine, not to mention the inevitable pizzeria and pancake Norman.
- Many other activities are available in Courchevel 1850 (bowling, ice skating, snowmobiling, etc.). You will find all these activities on the Courchevel site (http. // Www. Courchevel com). To access, is simple: take the gondola Grangettes connected between the two stations (for pedestrians and skiers).
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Ski slopes, ESF ski school, ski lifts for linking Courchevel 1850 and 3 Vallées: 300 m;
Saint Bon: 4 Km;
Moutiers: 18 Km
Ski: There is a children's home in Courchevel 1550 accueilllant children from 18 months (connection to the PMI Saint Bon). Excellent home, the children are supervised by a young team and very nice, some girls are from the region.
Possibility of leaving children 'a la carte' (morning only, afternoon only, with or without lunch time, or all day without interruption). For smaller home in a space created to keep kids indoors and outdoors. For larger, synchronization with the ESF to track ski lessons from the Piou Piou (approx. 3-4 years).
Information from the ESF 1550.
Registration at the ski school and purchase of packages possible lifts on site (in 1550) or the Internet. I urge you to book your ski lessons on the Internet for bookings during school holiday periods (places are limited in some way).