Indian River Plantation Oceanfront 2 BR/2BA Luxury Amenities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marriott Beach & Marina (Indian River Plantation) condo description
Luxury 2BR Oceanfront Villa: Vacation the way vacation was meant to be at a "RESORT"
We are located just steps from the beach, drips from the pool, in exclusive Marriott Indian River Plantation Resort, Hutchinson Island
Our condominium features: 2 bath,2 bedroom (master with king-size bed, guest room with 2 twins), sleeps 4-6 extremely comfortably, large living/dining/kitchen areas.
Vacation is precious (we understand!). We’ve gone out of our way to make this home feel like your own piece of paradise while you’re there.
Slide open the glass door, breathe in the ocean air, and watch the sunrise over the Atlantic from the private terrace of your master bedroom or skip it and sleep in on your king-size bed with 400 count cotton sheets.
Remember - it’s your vacation.
And that’s what we kept in mind when we set out to furnish you with a vacation home you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
Enough recreational amenities to keep you just as busy as you want to be:
As our guests, enjoy an array of on-site resort access and activities: Modern fitness center, 18-hole golf course with pro- shop, 13 championship tennis courts with racquet club, 3 resort pools, deep water marina, water sports, full-time activities desk, and much more. Even better, at your leisure directly outside your front door is a private pool and full tiki-bar. Pina Colada’s anyone?
And that’s all before we even mention the biggest draw – the beach.
A wide-open 23-mile expanse of unspoiled, sandy bliss. All right there at your feet, between your toes.
Just beyond your front door, you’ll again find enough to stay as active as you want: Hiking, biking, basketball, surf fishing, shelling, wildlife viewing, snorkeling/diving, sailing, daily cruise excursions, waterskiing, surfing, windsurfing, jet skiing, and movie-going.
The enchantment of historic downtown Stuart, located on the banks of the St. Lucie River just 7 short miles away, manages to charm all ages. As the sailfish capital of the world, Stuart has endless boating and fishing opportunities. And with over 80 restaurants, art galleries, antiques, gift boutiques, sweet shops, museum, theatre, and quality clothing stores, everyone is guaranteed to enjoy the experience.
A little further beyond your front door, you’ll find even more: Various major league baseball spring training camps, Vero Beach with shopping outlets (30 mins. away), Disney/Universal/Orlando (1.5 hrs.), Kennedy Space Center, Palm Beach (30 mins.), to name just a few.
As we hope you can see, we take your vacation very seriously. We have done everything we could think of to create a luxurious oceanfront villa experience. Did we mention the private covered parking or the washer/dryer on premises? And please, shop around, because only then will you appreciate that the experience were offering is extravagant – not the rates.
Lastly, and perhaps even most importantly, we’d like to share that one of the first features that drew us to Hutchinson Island was the lack of crowds. Long since nicknamed by locals “Little Paradise”, the masses haven’t discovered this Floridian utopia yet. Thankfully, our zoning laws reflect a respect for preserving this pristine and quaint stretch of earth, as condo’s aren’t allowed to be built higher than 4 stories.
Traffic and congestion are not a way of life here. Indian River Plantation remains an unspoiled, secluded getaway.
We invite you into what we have discovered here on Hutchinson Island – vacation the way vacation was meant to be.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Paradise At a Glance, 1) Luxuriously appointed with NEW top-of-the-line kitchen amenities with, New Cuisinart Food Processor/Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker, New Krups Espresso/Cappucchino Maker- for the coffee enthusiast, New Circulon II Cook Ware GÇô plus cookbooks, New Calphlon Bake Ware, New Farberware Toaster Oven, Waffle Iron, and New silverware/dishes/glasses/bowls/serving platters, 2)Lavishly adorned with NEW bed and bath linens, New 320-400 count Egyptian cotton sheets, New goose down pillows, New beach and bath towels, New table and dish linens (various sets to fit the occasion), 3) Extravagantly furnished with entertainment comforts, 20-inch flat screen TV with cable, DVD and VCR player GÇô with movie library, Stereo with CD player GÇô with CD library, Air Conditioner/Dishwasher/Refrigerator/Ice-Maker GÇô to make everything easier, Cordless phone GÇô with library of local restaurant menuGÇÖs to call if cooking is not your idea of a vacation...moreless
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- As our guests, enjoy an array of on-site resort access and activities, Modern fitness center, 18-hole golf course with pro- shop, 13 championship tennis courts with racquet club, 3 resort pools, deep water marina, water sports, full-time activities desk, and much more, Even better, at your leisure directly outside your front door is a private pool and full tiki-bar, Just beyond your front door, surf fishing, daily cruise excursions, and movie-going, The enchantment of historic downtown Stuart, located on the banks of the St, Lucie River just 7 short miles away, manages to charm all ages, A little further beyond your front door, Various major league baseball spring training camps, Vero Beach with shopping outlets (30 mins, away), Disney/Universal/Orlando (1, 5 hrs, ), Kennedy Space Center, Palm Beach (30 mins, and more...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A GREAT SPOT TO VACATION
A GREAT SPOT TO VACATION
Would recomend highly! Location! Location! Absoutly a perfect spot to spend a month relaxing. Steps away from a beautiful Beach, two Pools ,Hot Tub and Tiki Bar. Golf and Tennis a short walk. Many excellent Restruants , great shopping many great Golf Clubs to play in the area.. The Condo was well equipped with eveything we needed. There were even extra beach chairs,childrens sand buckets and swimming toys.The unit was very comfortable equiped with cable tv and high speed internet so we could stay in touch. The deck was our favorite spot to have our morning coffee and watch the fishing boats go by on there journey's. The owner's were great people to work with and the whole process of renting was easy and painless. If not obivious by now we had a ball. Thank You.
- Guest Kathie and Nick (Connecticut Shoreline)
- Date of stay 02/28/13
- Review Submitted 04/08/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway.
Location - Location - Awesome Oceanfront Condo
Location - Location - Awesome Oceanfront Condo
We lucked out by finding this condo. Great views/access to beach as well as all the amenities of the Marriott Hotel - including access to the golf course. Multiple pools to choose from with a shuttle service provided by the hotel to get us around the resort. The condo itself is in great condition, very comfortable. Am looking forward to coming back in the summer - Would definately recommend.
- Guest CSS (Chatham NJ)
- Date of stay 01/06/13
- Review Submitted 02/10/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
Dec-April...$4200-/month May-Nov...$2200-/month Dec-April...$3000-/two week rate May-Nov...$1800-/two week rate security deposit required (refundable) plus local taxes & departure cleaning fee $1300 weekly - may-nov
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Secondary: (973) 886-0197 (New Jersey, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of golf course
Dining area and kitchen
View from balcony
one of the marriott resort pools you have access to as our guests
One of many pools available to you - lap pool and spa
View from balcony
View from living room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.