VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Built in 2005 to an exceptionally high standard the luxury apartment (75 sq m) comfortably sleeps 6 and proves a fantastic holiday base in both winter and summer. The Apartment has two bedrooms, joint living area & kitchen and two bathrooms, as well as a large balcony. All the rooms have fantastic views of the Dents Du Midi mountains opposite. The building is completely ski-in ski-out with the nearest lift only 40m away so you can ski right to the front door.
The apartment furnished to a high standard with two double bedrooms with king-size beds and a sofa bed which sleeps two. The rooms all have plenty of cupboards and storage space. The apartment is spacious whilst feeling warm and cosy. The apartment has a CD player, TV and DVD player and there is also a selection of board games, books and dvd's provided. There is wireless internet throughout the building and apartment.
The apartment is also now registered with the Multipass system, allowing access and usage to the ski lift in the summer and other facilities around the Portes Du Soleil for just 1.5 Chf per day.
Two large double bedrooms with king size beds and one en-suite. All bedrooms have a large amount of storage and cupboard area as well as an individual armchair for relaxation. There is a chest of drawers and a wardrobe in each bedroom. The bedrooms are large and have great views of the Dents Du Midi as well as access to the balcony where there is a bench to relax on....moreless
Bathroom 1 - bath with power shower and toilet.
Bathroom 2 - power shower cubicle and toilet....moreless
Apartment is one of around 15 apartments in the Sundance, Les Crosets, which is a small hamlet above Champery. 4 star. Ski in/ski out. Newly built. All rooms are light wood with white walls and a mixture of creme carpets and wood floors. Very smart and clean.
The kitchen also has fondue and raclette utilities.
The Sundance building and apartments have free wireless broadband....moreless
Xmas & New Year Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2016 7 night min stay
3rd-10th Jan Jan 2 - Jan 8, 2016 7 night min stay
10th - 23rd Jan Jan 9 - Jan 29, 2016 7 night min stay
7th Feb - 6th Mar Jan 30 - Mar 4, 2016 7 night min stay
7th - 27th Mar Mar 5 - Mar 18, 2016 7 night min stay
28th Mar - 17th Apr Mar 19 - Apr 15, 2016 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a cleaning charge of Sfr 100 per week. Linen / towels are provided (Sfr 30pp). Swiss tourist tax (adult Sfr 12.60 per week, child Sfr 6.30wk).
The apartment is cleaned every change over date to a high standard to ensure it is ready for your arrival. Check in is 4pm - 6:30pm.
20% deposit upon booking. Remaining 80% due 8 weeks before arrival date.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The Swiss village of Les Crosets, at 1700m, is arguably one of the best access points into the Portes du Soleil ski area but is only a 1.5hr drive from Geneva. The resort provides all the required amenities including ski hire, ski school, a small supermarket and restaurants. In addition to the village restaurants there are a number of excellent, typically Swiss, mountainside (ski access in the winter and walking/car access in the summer) eateries. Champery, a chocolate box village, is only a 20 minute drive away. The Portes du Soleil is the largest skiing area in the world with over 650km of piste linking 14 resorts which include Avoriaz, Morzine, Les Gets, Chatel, Champoussin, Morgins and Champery.
In the summer the extensive walking and VTT (mountain biking) trails keep the mountains open to all. From the centre of Les Crosets the renowned 'Swiss Wall' is only 2 lifts away and the French side only 1 lift. The area caters for all abilities of skiers and boarders.