Villa Averoff, Historic Estate, Wonderful Gardens, Pool, Beach 3km - White House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Evia villa description
Set on the outskirts of a village, facing the church and the old stables, a listed building, the Villa Averoff is 19th century historic estate that offers all modern amenities. The Villa consists of two large traditional properties set in terraced gardens with a large swimming pool.
- The first property, called 'Red house', is a two level traditional house that accommodates 8 people. It has a single story, two of the rooms look on to the terrace with a beautiful view.
- The other property, called 'White house', also accommodates 8 persons. It is an elegant one-storey family house with its private garden and patio surrounded by arcades.
Each of the houses have their own character and charm. They can be rented separately or together as they only share the crystal-clear swimming pool.
Only a two hour drive from Athens, The Villa Averoff is a perfect place for those wishing to holiday in a refined atmosphere and discover one of the most beautiful and unspoilt regions of Greece.
White House: Evia Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 69714ha
The Villa Averoff White house is a restored 19th century house that was rebuilt in the beginning of the 20th century. The White House is full of charm mansion, set in wonderful gardens with a swimming pool, which offers all modern convenience. The White House accommodates 8 persons. It is an elegant one-story family house with its private garden and patio surrounded by arcades. The house is set in gardens were one can sit in lovely shady corners. Also there is the inviting crystal-clear swimming pool, added ten years ago. The White House has its own character and charm. The huge living room with its large fireplace and elegant black and white tiled floor is furnished very comfortably with stylish antiques and artworks. It benefits from two large French windows which open onto a delightful shady patio with arcades clustered with climbing roses and a private garden offering indoor or outdoor living. During summer the house is very cool due to the thickness of the walls.
- 320 m²
- Guest House
- Guest House
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Daily Maid Service
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- On the ground floor, the three bedrooms are spacious; each of them has its own colour scheme and a fireplace. The master bedroom has large windows which overlook the private garden. The Blue room opens onto a private terrace planted with orange trees, roses and vibrant flowers while the Yellow room offers a unique charm with a view onto the terrace. All four bedrooms have and an ensuite bathroom. There is a stairwell leading onto the first floor which offers a smaller bedroom which has also an en-suite bathroom. There is also a studio or little house that can be rented with the White House. Called 'Xenonas', it sleeps 4 people and has its private bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- All the bathrooms are ensuite.
- Service is very friendly. The owners, always available, are devoted to creating an environment that adds to your well being. In the evening it is possible to have a traditional Greek dinner and to enjoy the authentic flavours of Eubean cuisine, but make sure to ask for it in advance. The Villa Averoff is set on the outskirts of a village of Kirinthos, which provides all basic shopping needs and tavernas. You will find slightly more sophisticated shops, a post office, banks as well as a pharmacy and a health center in the town of Mandoudi, 5 minutes away by car....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Bay Fishing
breakfast meal type
- Booking Possible
- Dining Area
dinner meal type
- Booking Possible
- Washing Machine
- Tiled Stove
- Computer Available
- Towels Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
lunch meal type
- Booking Possible
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Comments from Owner Guestbook
Comments from Owner Guestbook
Great property. Nice rooms, beautiful garden, friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic views of the countryside. A great estate, with superb flora and fauna.
- Guest HRGuestBook69714 (HR GuestBook)
- Date of stay 12/01/07
- Review Submitted 12/06/07
We spent our summer vacation in Villa Averoff. We were 3 families with 4 children. The village is very small & peacefulness. The houses are just AMAZING. Built on the 18th century, both houses are spacious & the gardens are so well kept like in Provence. The hosts are very pleasant & kind. A perfect location near the beach for a great vacation. Highly recommended !!!!!
- Guest Lital S.
- Date of stay 08/13/12
- Review Submitted 09/20/12
Owner response: Whether you want to relax in a refined atmosphere, or just visit one of the most beautiful and unspoilt regions of Greece, the Villa Averoff is an ideal place for your weekends and vacations as it offers its guests a unique experience...
The kids loved it, they couldn’t get enough of the swimming pool and the beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was great too. My wife and I found the surroundings very peaceful and authentic, we’d definitely go back. Two thumbs up!!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 06/09/12
- Review Submitted 06/28/12
Owner response: Dear Julie & Fred, Thank you for the nice your nice comment! It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family... We look forward to see you soon!!!! Alexis & Joanna
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Breakfast is extra - 8€ / person and includes: coffee & tea, milk, orange juice, bread, yogurt, corn flakes, eggs, marmalade and honey
A basic cleaning and linen change every four days is included in the price.
Lunch & Diner, if requested, are extra
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Athens airport at 180 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Peuki at 50 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Halkida at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Halkida at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Kria Vrisi at 3 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1833
About the owner: Grew up in Paris, France. Currently lives between Athens and Evia island, Greece
Why the Owner Chose Evia:
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Charmfull property of rare beauty Surrounded by beautiful beaches and wonderful nature Mini farm, suitable for children
- Primary: +30 6944509655
- Secondary: +30 22270 23049
The White House, an 320m2 one-storey house
The Villa garden, lovely shaddy corners to sit out
Two of the Red House bedrooms open up a balcony
The Red House living room: large and high-ceilinge
The Red House, a two level traditional house that sleeps 8 people.
The Villa Averoff swimming pool
This Whie House bedroom opens on a private terrace
The Whie House entrance, notice the living room
4 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.