1BR/1BA Destin Gulfview Condo, Jacuzzi, Great Location
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Summer Breeze offers an affordable family vacation in Destin, Florida, with spectacular gulf views, heated pool and Jacuzzi, just steps away from the sugar white sands of Miramar Beach Park and Boardwalk which was totally renovated in 2009. Pastel blues, a tin roof, and white picket fences all add to the charm of your vacation at Summer Breeze. With vibrant, beachy colors of sunny yellow and sky blues, you get a sense of the beach even inside our condominium! Adorably decorated condominium with a Caribbean flair, our unit sleeps six people comfortably. Check out our video on the tab above!
Summer Breeze is a cozy condominium complex of 30 units located on Scenic Gulf Drive. This is a low-rise complex with lush greenery, flowers, palm trees, barbecue grilling area by the pool, and an on-site laundry room. The Gulf of Mexico is less than 100 yards from our door across the street. Miramar Beach Park includes a boardwalk and bathhouse plus Pompano Joe's Gulf front restaurant.
• Beachy color scheme
• Tastefully decorated to feel like home
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Comfy side chair
• French doors to private Balcony - GREAT VIEW!
• Cable TV
• DVD Player
• Stereo / CD Player
• Glass Dining table seats 4 plus 2 barstools
• Ceiling fan
BEDROOMS & BATHS (Sleeps 4 – 6)
• Master Suite with Queen Bed
• Cable TV
• DVD Player
• Large closet
• Ceiling fan
• Hallway Bunk beds - great for kids
• Cultured marble tub & vanity top
• Ceramic tile floors in bath & entry foyer
• All linens & bath towels provided
• Kitchen overlooks Dining and Living areas
• Countertop bar with 2 bar stools for extra seating
• Fully equipped with self-cleaning range, microwave and dishwasher
• Small appliances including toaster, blender and mixer
• Ample cupboard and pantry storage
• All utensils and cookware included
• Easy 80 yard walk to our sugar white Beaches across the street
• Heated Pool, Jacuzzi & large Deck area
• BBQ Grills & picnic table
• Washer & Dryer just down the stairs from the Condo
• Wave Runner, Kayak, Parasail & Surfboard Rentals across the street
• Beach Chairs and umbrella service available for rental (in season)
• Beach Chairs (2) and umbrella provided in condo as well
• Free Wi-Fi access in Condo & Pool area
• Ample free parking
• New paths in front of Condo for evening strolls, morning bike rides or rollerblading
• Walk to Pompano Joe's restaurant for Gulf front dining
• Walk to Bike/Scooter rentals, ice cream, coffee and wine shops plus Souvenir stores
• Under 15 minutes to Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants, Championship Golf and Charter Fishing
WHAT TO DO IN DESTIN
The BEACHES of the Emerald Coast are consistently the #1 reason people vacation in Destin! In the 2010 Southern Living Magazine Readers' Choice Awards, Destin was voted the #1 'Best Beach Destination.” The beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just steps across a 2-lane beach street from our Condo. During the Spring and Summer, you can rent Wave runners, go Parasailing or take Surf lessons right on our Beach!
Miramar Beach Park includes a Boardwalk and bathhouse plus Pompano Joe's Gulf front restaurant. Relax in the sun while the kids build a sand castle, play beach volleyball or be on the lookout as the dolphins swim by!
When you need a break from the Beach, visit Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall - the largest in the Southeast! The new Destin Commons, another fabulous Shopping center, boasts the nation's largest Bass Pro Shop and a 'Rave Cinema' featuring 16 first-run movies! Our personal favorite is Baytowne Wharf and Marina at Sandestin which offers over 40 unique shops and several memorable Restaurants all designed around a New Orleans theme.
There is nightly entertainment for all ages at Baytowne Wharf. Summer Breeze is located directly between these three attractions - all within 4 miles.
Hungry? Destin has some of the best Restaurants in Florida! Seagar's is a five-star restaurant in the Hilton Sandestin Hotel. For more casual fare, dine at the Ocean Club at Tops'l, Margaritaville, Dewey Destin's, Harbor Docks, Bonefish Grill, McGuire's Irish Pub, Outback, O'Charley's, PF Chang's and many more. The possibilities are endless!
Destin is known for its world-class Deep Sea Fishing Charters. After all, we are the 'Worlds Luckiest Fishing Village.' Try out one of Destin's Fishing Charter Boats and bring home grouper, snapper, shark, or cobia.
You can even have AJ's Restaurant cook your fresh catch when you get off the boat. Did you know the movie “JAWS 2” was filmed in Destin? That’s how big our fish are!! You will come for the Beach, but you will be back for the Fishing!
For golfers, the Destin area boasts premier courses totaling over 180 holes and is consistently noted as Golf Digest’s “Top 10 Best Golf Towns in America.” For kids of all ages, there’s Big Kahuna’s Water Park, The Track Amusement Park, Mini Golf, Gulfarium Marine Show & Aquarium, Wave runners, Parasailing, Surfing lessons, Snorkeling, Diving, and Shell hunting.
DISTANCES TO MAJOR CITIES
• Birmingham, AL .. 265 miles
• Montgomery, AL .. 175 miles
• Atlanta, GA .. 333 miles
• Nashville, TN .. 454 miles
• Check our calendar for available dates
• Minimum THREE (3) night rental required
• Cleaning fee is $85 (less than 7 days).
• Add 12% Florida/County sales tax to the rental rates
• 25% deposit ($250 min) is required to reserve our condo; balance is due 10-14 days before arrival
• A damage deposit may also be collected at time of rental
• Reserve with AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or personal check
• We have a NO SMOKING/NO PET POLICY
• Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs. old
• Check-in time – 3PM; check-out time – 10AM
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Jacuzzi (shared)
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Jet Skiing
Bike and Walking Paths along Scenic Gulf Drive, Internet Cafe, Bike and Scooter Rentals, Coffee & Wine shops, Championship Golf Courses, Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Destin Commons and SanDestin Market Place Shops, Baytowne Wharf, access to all Water Sports, Fishing Charters, Wave Runners, and Parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Gulfarium Marine Park, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Dining Charters, Putt-Putt Golf, Restaurants for All Dining Appetites, Live Music and Dancing, Pharmacies, Groceries, Movie Rentals, all conveniently nearby!...morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed here for 5 days (4 nights), and we couldn't have chosen a better place. The view was gorgeous and the location was great. The condo had all that we needed, plus it was GREAT value. We will definately stay there again as well as refer it to our Destin bound friends.
- Guest Dixie
- Date of stay 05/25/12
- Review Submitted 06/04/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
GREAT FOR YOUNG COUPLES AND FAMILIES!
GREAT FOR YOUNG COUPLES AND FAMILIES!
My wife and I decided to stay here during our first vacation. It was a great choice. Everything was clean and it was a very easy walk to the beach and parking was not a problem. We are already looking to book here sometime in 2012.
- Guest Seth
- Date of stay 07/30/11
- Review Submitted 01/31/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Spring ........ MAR 01-MAY 23, 2013 .. $115/night .. $725/week. Spring Break .. MAR 09-APR 14, 2013 .. $130/night .. $800/week. Summer ........ MAY 24-SEP 03, 2013 .. $150/night .. $950/week. Fall .......... SEP 04-OCT 31, 2013 .. $ 95/night .. $600/week .. $1200/month. Winter ........ Nov 01-FEB 28, 2014 .. $ 75/night .. $450/week .. $925/month. Minimum THREE (3) night rental required. Add 12% Florida/County sales tax to rates. Cleaning fee is $95 (less than 7 days). 20% Discount during LATE SUMMER VALUE SEASON: AUG 12-SEP 02.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: NW Florida Regional (VPS) at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Hwy 98 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Miramar Beach at 80 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Pompano Joes at 120 Metres
Our Vacation Condo is just steps away from Destin's sugar white Beaches
Walk across the street to Miramar Beach - loads of activities & tanning, too
Dining Table seats 4 comfortably with room for 2 at the raised bar
Updated bath with cultured marble vanity and tub
Enjoy our Pool & Jacuzzi; plenty of space to relax after a day at the Beach
Free Parking is right outside the Summer Breeze's front door
Don't forget Silver Sands Outlet shopping - the largest in the Southeast
Our Balcony view of the Emerald Blue Waters of the Gulf of Mexico in Destin, Fl
Living Room has a Queen-size Sofa Sleeper, TV, DVD & Stereo
Fully equipped Kitchen includes all appliances and cookware - just like home
Kids love our Bunk Beds after an exciting day on Destin's Beaches!
Summer Breeze 311 Floor Plan
The Gulf Of Mexico is an 80 yard walk from Summer Breeze's front door
Enjoy a cool drink or great Seafood meal at Pompano Joes across the street
Enjoy a memorable Sunset on Miramar Beach on your next Destin Vacation
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013