The Blue Crab at Cape Villa - Beautiful Beachfront Townhome
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Money Bayou townhome description
The Blue Crab at Cape Villa - beautifully appointed and equipped beachfront townhouse.
Located on a beautiful residential beach with beautiful white-sand and blue gulf water. Two bedrooms and two and one-half baths, the unit will sleep six on one queen-size bed, two twin beds, and one queen-size sleep sofa. There is a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry, and linens are furnished. One pet is allowed with a $75 non-refundable fee.
A community swimming pool is available for residents and guests, and a board walk leads directly to the beach. The beach is beautiful, wide, and secluded, and since the unit faces south spectacular sun rises and sunsets are frequent occurrences.
Indian Pass, Money Bayou, St. Vincent Wildlife Refuge, and St. Joseph peninsula are all nearby. Located about 35 miles east of Panama City, close to historic Appalachicola.
This unit is directly adjacent to the Flying Fish.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- One pet only allowed with a nonrefundable pet fee
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- The Blue Crab is located about 8 miles from Port St. Joe on CR 30 A. Panama City is about 40 miles to the west, and Apalachicola and St. George's Island is about 30 miles to the east. St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge is close by. St Vincent has a large variety of exotic and endangered wildlife, including migratory birds. Tours are available. St. Joseph Peninsula State Park has miles of Beautiful White Sand, and adjoins 'Cape San Blas'. Favorite activities are Biking, Sunbathing, Snorkeling, and Swimming....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer .. $1250/week. Fall .... $1000/week. Winter .. $ 800/week. Spring .. $1100/week. Winter Monthly Rates $1500. $100.00 nonrefundable pet fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Cape Villa Townhomes, Roadside View, Beachfront
Dining Room and Kitchen
Master Bedroom, King Size Bed
Roadside View of Cape Villa Townhomes
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013