Large, Beautiful Detached Villa with Private Pool, Gardens, and Close Sea Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Castellon Province villa description
This stunning villa is situated in an elevated position on a hillside overlooking the beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea, the marina and the picturesque villages of Las Fuentes and Alcossebre. It is ideally located on the coast 1 hour drive North of Valencia and 2 hours South of Barcelona.
The accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large fully fitted kitchen and open plan lounge and dining room. There is a fabulous heated pool and paved terrace set in colourful landscaped gardens. These benefit from sun all day with some shaded areas. Pool furniture is provided.
You will enjoy the large covered terrace, leading through glazed patio doors from the lounge. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the pool and out across the villages and marina to the sea. Upstairs an open terrace, leading again through double doors from the master suite, has breathtaking panoramic views of sea and the national park and benefits from the sun all day long.
Our villa with its own private pool near Alcossebre and Las Fuentes has something to offer for just about everyone. During the peak months the area is vibrant and exciting, or you can just relax in your own pool in relative peace and quiet. Out of season the area is slightly quieter but still with plenty to do and experience. There are so many wonderful restaurants in Alcossebre and Las Fuentes to suit all tastes.
In addition there are so many places of interest to see in the Costa del Azahar, or again you can just sit in one of the sea front bars enjoying Tapas and watch the world go by. There are many local shops in Alcossebre for the serious shopper, or just for browsing. Finally for the active, there are some wonderful walks, cycling and all manner of water sports.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Our beautiful villa is well furnished and attractive.The huge master suite is on the first floor, has a extra large double bed and is beautifully furnished with a built-in wardrobe, dressing table and two bedside tables. There are two sets of patio doors leading to an open terrace, which has breathtaking panoramic views over the pool, to the sea and the Sierra d'Irta national park This terrace and benefits from the sun all day long. The second bedroom has a double bed and is also well furnished with two built-in wardrobes and bedside tables. from here you have views over the colourful gardens, and out to the sea. The third bedroom has two single beds, (can be together or apart) bedside tables and two built-in wardrobes All bedrooms have ceiling fans Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Our detached villa has two beautiful large bathrooms, both fully tiled and fully fitted. One is on the first floor and is an ensuite to the master bedroom with bath and shower over, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, towel rail medicine cupboard and shelf. The second is a family bathroom on the ground floor with bath and shower over, bidet, wash hand basin, towel rail, medicine cupboard and shelf....moreless
- The villa has a large, separate fully fitted kitchen with archway into the lounge over a marble breakfast bar. The kitchen has a window with fantastic views out to sea and towrads the National Park. The lounge has two leather sofas, occasional table and TV with DVD playe, which plays CDs, and both English and Spanish satellite. The lounge has two double glazed patio doors leading out to a large, covered terrace with furniture. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the private pool and out across the villages and marina at Las Fuentes, to the sea. The dining area has a beautiful wooden table and chairs with setting for 6 The villa has its own heated pool set in its own gardens. There is an outdoor shower with sun loungers and pool furniture. Smoking is not permitted inside the house Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details....moreless
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Books For Kids
- Music Library
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Player
- Video Games
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Horse Riding
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Computer Available
- Local Maps
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Parking On Street
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Comments from Owner Guestbook
Comments from Owner Guestbook
Many thanks for the loan of your villa. It was absolutely beautiful, in fact we felt that your website pictures did not do it justice. Whenever we arrived at the villa my first impression was Wow. The villa with the 'wow' factor. I found it very well furnished and finished to a very high standard. It was very spacious and very well maintained. The views from the villa were spectacular and we had the benefit of having the sun all day long. I would HIGHLY recommend this villa to others and would seriously consider rebooking for summer 2008. We had a fabulous time in your villa. The only comment we would like to make is we believe you have completely undersold your villa, it is fantastic and what a perfect master bedroom. We would love to return next year. The villa is absolutely fab…. What terrific views! Thank you so much. We had a perfect holiday and the villa was wonderful. The views are to die for. There is plenty to do and see but we spent most of the time by the pool
- Guest HRGuestBook70306 (HR GuestBook)
- Date of stay 12/01/07
- Review Submitted 12/06/07
Highly recommended - a fantastic place to stay.
Highly recommended - a fantastic place to stay.
The villa has all the ingredients required for a memorable holiday. The location is ideal and the facilities are top notch. The master bedroom is fabulous and the views from the balcony are great - watching the moon come up over the sea with a glass of wine in hand is hard to beat. The kitchen is fitted to a high standard and the whole downstairs area lends itself well to indoor/outdoor living. The private pool is a real bonus and gives the place a real feel of exclusivity. Alcossebre is a lovely little town with a couple of good beaches, a marina and plenty of restaurants to choose from. All in all a fantastic place to stay and I'd have no hesitation recommending it to anyone.
- Guest iaent (Manchester)
- Date of stay 06/26/10
- Review Submitted 07/08/10
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children.
Wow, were the words that came to mind when we arrived at the villa. Its is set on a hill with fabulous views down to the village and marina. There is everything that you could possible need with excellent information about where to visit. The villa is immaculate inside and very spacious. Thank you so much for a brilliant holiday! We will definately be visiting again!
- Guest ozzya (Bradford, uk)
- Date of stay 10/25/09
- Review Submitted 01/02/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
This really is a wonderful villa, beautifully and quite unusually designed – it’s a special holiday home that anyone would enjoy staying at. We arrived late at night and in the dark, but felt really comfortable and at home from the moment we entered the villa. Everything was clean and tidy, and the well appointed kitchen provided all the facilities a family would need. One of the best features is the master bedroom, a really spacious room with wonderful views both from inside the room and even better from outside on the balcony. We absolutely loved this semi-circular balcony with its panoramic views of Las Fuentes, Alcossebre and the Mediterranean Sea, and perfect for relaxing and sunbathing. Leading off the lounge is the other covered balcony providing some shade if needed and where we ate all our meals. Again the views are superb. The lovely private heated pool meant lots of opportunity for swimming and sunbathing in peaceful surroundings. We also really enjoyed the variety of places to eat which were within easy distance of the villa, and the great choice of cuisines. It was also really helpful to have plenty of information in the villa to help choose a restaurant or a place to visit in the surrounding area.
- Guest Rose and Jim (Northampton)
- Date of stay 09/19/09
- Review Submitted 11/09/09
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children.
Excellent Villa for a family holiday
Excellent Villa for a family holiday
Description of the villa is very modest as this is a fabulous place to stay for a family holiday and a taste of Spain away from the masses. The property has everything you need for a lovely time, a well equipped kitchen, nice bathrooms, fabulous balcony with 270 degree views of the sea and the mountains and a great garden and pool. The pool is excellent, warm and bigger than it looks on the photos. The area is wonderful, las Fuentes and Alcossebre are beautiful Spanish seaside resorts, really unspoiled and with plenty of shops, restaurants etc. Do go up to the top of the hill behind the house to El Pinar and look at the amazing views. The beaches are brilliant and the sea is lovely and warm. The agents are very helpful - we had a couple of broken fans which they had fixed straight away. I would definitely recommend this Villa to anyone who is looking for a peaceful, Spanish family holiday. We would go again tomorrow!
- Guest Spanish holiday fans (Cheshire)
- Date of stay 08/01/09
- Review Submitted 08/22/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children.
For half terms rates, Easter and off season discounted rates, please contact owner. A booking deposit is required with booking and full balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure. The deposit is then converted to a damage deposit which is returnable less the cost of any damage or loss, within 7 days of return of keys. .
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Valencia, Barcelona. Reus at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: junction 44 A7/E15 at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 1000 Metres
Fully fitted kitchen
Terrace lounge style
Beautiful balcony for alfresco dining
Orange and lemon trees in the garden
View of front of the villa overlooking the sea
View of private pool area and rear garden
View from upper balcony
Terrace lounge style view
Charcoal grill by the pool