The Most Wonderful Villa & Full Staff in Puerto Vallarta
You sent a message to this owner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to our breathtaking Puerto Vallarta villa, "Villa Esplendora"
Puerto Vallarta in Jalisco, Mexico, blends the lush tropical jungles and pristine waters with the charm and elegance that is Puerto Vallarta. Villa Esplendora is situated on the South Shore of the Bay of Banderas very near the Los Arcos ecological marine preserve. This exquisite villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living in harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as tropical gardens, artificial lakes and waterfalls.
A vacation at Villa Esplendora can accommodate those that simply want to relax and be pampered, and those that enjoy exploring the city night life and the rich natural wonders of the area. Whatever your travel mindset, be sure to leave the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and cooking to our excellent staff!
Esplendora features three spacious oceanfront master suites with king beds and private Jacuzzis, and two beautifully appointed Garden bedrooms adjacent to unique bamboo gardens and waterfalls. One of the Garden bedrooms features two queen beds while the other bedrooms have kings. All are equipped with full baths.
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Los Arcos and the Sierra Madre Mountains abound at Villa Esplendora. The home features all natural granite, marble and local canterra stone throughout the nearly 8,000 sq ft of living and entertaining area.
Master Suites - There are three oceanfront master suites with unobstructed panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies.
Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds.
Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors.
Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbeque, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere at night. Speakers located on the pool terrace connect to the whole house sound system. There is plenty of comfortable outdoor seating and lounges to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Los Arcos and the mountains that frame beautiful Banderas Bay.
Our Spectacular Villa Esplendora Features:
3 luxurious oceanfront Master Suites with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
1 Garden Bedroom with a king-sized bed.
1 Garden Bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
Large, 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi.
Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
Excellent air conditioning.
Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
What's included in our rates?
1) Complimentary Laundry Services
- Don't worry about washing your clothes. Our staff does your laundry each and every day. They'll neatly press and fold your clothes. This comes in really handy when it's time to pack.
2) Complimentary Shopping Services
- Don't worry about stopping at the grocery store right after you arrive. You tell us what food, snacks, and liquor you want stocked at the villa for your arrival, and it'll be there when you arrive.
- Need something from town? Just let our houseman Sergio know and he'll pick it up!
- Sergio will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests and simply present you will the receipts at no mark-up.
3) Complimentary Meal Preparation
- Our chef Daniel can whip up pretty much anything you'd like. We have a menu from which you can choose your meals, or we can cater to specific requests. We can also do vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- Our chef Daniel will prepare two meals of your choosing (i.e., breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner) everyday except for Sunday. (Staff is off on Sundays, but if necessary you can request their services for a small fee.)
4) Complimentary Housekeeping
- Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, or more frequently if necessary. Our housekeeping staff is incredibly meticulous and thoughtful.
5) Complimentary Concierge Services
- Let our villa houseman, Sergio, make your tee times, set up your fishing trip, arrange your transportation - anything. Whatever you want, just let him know and he will make it happen! He is a local and knows all the best activities and vendors to go with.
6) All Taxes Included
– Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra taxes and fees, and don't tell you until you're about to pay. At Villa Esplendora, all taxes are included in the price of your stay, and there are NO HIDDEN FEES.
7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages
– There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage purchases we will make on your behalf. So, enjoying food & drinks at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically averaging just about $10/person/day for food, plus your consumption of liquor. If you want an alcoholic beverage, we'll buy you a bottle and make the drinks. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you at the end of your stay.
– Entirely up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation. A lot of guests ask for tipping suggestions. We recommend $10/person/day. So, a group of 5 staying for 5 nights would come out to a total of $250 USD.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 7500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Our villa is perfect for families! Children love the pool area. It's not too deep so it's suitable for beginner swimmers. Our chef would be happy to make any snacks for the kids so you can completely relax!...moreless
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Suites - There are three ocean front master suites with panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies. Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds to provide. Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors. Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbecue, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 17, 2015
5 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2016
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2016
5 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 17, 2016
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Snorkling & Diving: At Mismaloya Beach, just 2 miles South of Villa Esplendora, you will find snorkeling and diving tours that will fully equip you for a short jaunt to the Los Arcos ecological marine preserves - which boasts the best diving and snorkeling in the Puerto Vallarta area. You can also take many different excursions that leave from the Marina Terminal in town.
Charter Fishing: Puerto Vallarta has some wonderful fishing excursions. Just tell our houseman Sergio and he'll set everything up for you.
Jungle Canopy Tour: This is a must visit in Puerto Vallarta and is lots of fun. Our favorite tour company is Canopy Tours De Los Veranos.
Golf: Our favorite courses are located at Vista Vallarta, where you will find two championship golf courses - one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Weiskoff. Wow!
Whale Watching: You can take a whale watching cruise or just a lovely sunset cruise where you are almost certain to see whales from December through April, along with the typical sightings of Dolphins and other marine life. Make sure you bring some binoculars!
Getting to and from downtown Puerto Vallarta is easy. Just a few minute ride away, taxis are plentiful and cheap. If you want to feel like a local, there is also a bus route that goes directly downtown that comes right to our villa!
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Vacations of Splendor is a family owned and operated vacation rental business. My father and uncle own the properties and I am the Sales/Web Manager. Nice to meet you!
Why the Owner Chose South Zone:
We love Puerto Vallarta. In particular the South Shore is lush, tropical, and more scenic with the Sierra Madre mountains lining the coast. Plus, the beaches and water are cleaner than those of the North Shore. We like the close proximity to the beautiful Old Town of Vallarta while still having the solitude of a private villa.
- Primary: +1 3145416162
Links to more information:
Welcome to Villa Esplendora!
The beautiful Master Suite 1, with a grand view of Los Arcos.
Private Jacuzzi in the with an incredible view of Los Arcos.
The second-floor Master Suite 3 features a hot tub on a private balcony.
The Bamboo Garden Room, featuring the ambiance of the nearby indoor waterfall.
Just one of our 6.5 luxurious bathrooms.
Our luxurious open family room and entertainment center.
An expansive, fully-equipped kitchen, island bar and large dining table.
The well-appointed dining area. Enjoy a 5-star restaurant quality meal.
There's always a good view at Villa Esplendora!
Plenty of seating in the pool patio area. Ultimate relaxation.
The pool's torch statuettes add further ambiance for your group.
Raised walkway over flowing water.
The master bath equipped with a jacuzzi, and his & her sinks.
The beautiful Master Suite 2 with an incredible view of Los Arcos.
Private balcony Jacuzzi from the Master Suite 3. Exquisite.
Bamboo Garden Room 2, with 2 queen-sized beds. Great for kids!
A spectacular view of Los Arcos from the family room through the pool deck.
Time for a margarita!
With your own personal chef, you won't be spending much time in the kitchen.
Have your meals underneath the Palapa!
Breathtaking views from the expansive patio and pool area.
Another perfect day at Esplendor & an amazing view from our 10-person jacuzzi.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, November 27, 2015
- Property typeVilla
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/27/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.