Summer Discounts Great Location1 BR/2 BA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kamaole Sands condo description
This is a beautiful unit in the inner courtyard that is in a great location with a wonderful view of the central garden area straight through the whole complex with a limited view of the ocean and off to your left is a view of the pool area. Because of the special decorative accents we call it our 'Bamboo Retreat'. On Wednesday afternoons you can enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian music from the free Mai Tai party at the pool on your private lanai or join the other guests in the pool area for a really special get together. It is a spacious condo with a queen size bed in the master bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa with an upgraded mattress in the living room. It is fully equipped for all your needs and more. The kitchen has full size appliances and there is a washer/dryer inside the unit. There is a A/C unit in the living room and a portable A/C in the bedroom.
We are within walking distance to numerous shopping and dining places and with many more only a five minute drive away, including the World Famous Wailea area with it's luxurious hotels and their famous Beachwalk and The Shops @ Wailea shopping center with the best stores, art galleries and restaurants. (HI Tax ID#30346740-01)
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- 2 Phones with free local calls, 2 Cable TVs, 2 VCRs, Ceiling Fans and Floor Fans, Blender, Ample Cooking utensils provided, Ample Linens provided, Iron and Ironing Board, Beach chairs, Mats, Beach Umbrellas and Boogie Boards provided, Complex has 2 tiled Hot Tubs (shared), Large tiled Pool (shared), Children's Wading Pool, Numerous Gas Grill (BBQ) with Covered Picnic Area & 4 Tennis Courts, There is a free High Speed Internet Service provided in the unit via a modem cable if you bring your laptop, if you don't there is free use of the computers in the lobby and also wifi's there and in the pool area. This is a Non Smoking Unitt. A $25 checkin fee is to be paid by guests to the homeowners association at the time of checkin at the frontdesk (covers the homeowners assc. providing the daily newspaper which can be picked up in the lobby, free wifi & computer use in the lobby/pool area & Wed. Mai Tai Party. There is a 4 night minium stay unless guest pays the cleaning fees if under 4 nts...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 06-Apr 30, Jun 16-Labor Day, Thanksgiving week .. $155/night + taxes May 01-Jun 15, Labor Day-Dec 19 ..................... $135/night + taxes Dec 19-Jan 05 ....................................... $185/night + taxes Non-refundable Reservation Deposit/$200(minium), required within 5 days. Full prepayment due 90 days prior to arrival or when booked. HI tax ID#30346740-01 Price incl only check-in & normal checkout cleanings & midclean for longer stays Security Deposit/$300, to be returned after inspection of property is made and found in good condition, i.e no damages or extra departure cleaning expenses.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Why the Owner Chose Kamaole Sands:
We have been owners at Kamaole Sands Resort since 1993 and have over the years purchase several more units at this same complex because we feel strongly about Kamaole Sands Resort being the best value for a resort stay for visitors. Also we go there frequently ourselves and work on maintaining our units. We are very involved owners.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love it that we are so close to so many of the best beaches in Maui with our favorite being our own Kamaole Beach III. There is so much close to Kamaole Sands Resort.
- Primary: (760) 564-4587 (California, USA)
- Secondary: (714) 553-0651 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Lanai (balcony) of the Pool Area and the Central Garden Area
View of the Living & Dining Area
Dining area looking into kitchen and entry hallway
One of the resort fountains
Resort pool area
Kamaole Beach III
View from the front Door/Entry looking down the Hallway to the Living Room
Resort center courtyard and some of the BBQ's
Resort Tennis courts
Kamaole Beach Park III
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, October 21, 2013
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.