VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Situated on the Lower Grand Floor of a Stately Period House this circa 120 MQ flat is both spacious and sumptuous. With views of the main garden from the Master bedroom's bow window and the South Facing Living room; this property is a great choice for light and space. While en-suite travertine tiled bathroom w/shower located off the Master bedroom is perfect for two, there is a brand new guest full bathroom with shower catering the additional guests in the other two bedrooms. 2nd bedroom would be a Double room while 3rd would be Single. Dining Room Table for 6, one big Sofabed, huge Colour Television with Satellite serving German, Italian, French...& more channels from UK TV + DVD player, fitted kitchen w/all modern appliances (4 x hob), electric oven, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & ironmongery, cookware. laundry room with Miele washing machine & Miele tumble dryer, ironing board, iron & vacuum cleaner. 1 min. walk to Greenwich Park
1. Tiled floor and wall
2. Shower cubicle
5. Wash hand basin...moreless
The flat is centrally heated. In terms of furnishings:- dining room table & 6/8 chairs, three seated sofas, colour television with satellite :- 1,000 + channels (DVD player), fitted kitchen with all modern appliances (4 x hob), electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, second electric oven, kettle, crockery, cutlery and ironmongery, cookware. Airing cupboard with Miele washer and Miele separate dryer, ironing board, iron and vacuum cleaner, second set of bed linen & blanket & comforter.
Besides being attractive to couples, the property is also extremely liked by young families. Why?
1. The hallway is easily large enough to accommodate a couple of strollers.
2. There is a larder which easily accommodates child seats and suitcases not cramping in on living space.
3. Greenwich Park has one of the areas largest children's playgrounds....moreless
NEWYEAR HOLIDAY Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2015 6 night min stay
WINTER BARGAINS Jan 7 - Mar 27, 2015 3 night min stay
£180 Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
SPRING STAY Mar 28 - May 5, 2015 4 night min stay
MAY STAY May 6 - May 22, 2015 4 night min stay
£200 Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
EARLY SUMMER May 23 - Jun 20, 2015 4 night min stay
£220 Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
SUMMER 2015 Jun 21 - Sep 20, 2015 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit£300
No additional mandatory fees
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
We are in Central London Zone 2. Greenwich/ Cutty Sark for the DLR and Greenwich North Jubilee Line For the Tube.
1. Other option to move around is with the normal boats or on the over crafts.
2. Greenwich is famous for the Time line, Royal Observatory ,the Tudor Capital of London and also the Naval Centre for most of London's history.
3. Nearest Rail Station is Maze Hill. Maze Hill is 2 minutes from our door. Once on the train it is 15 minutes to Charing Cross, the Centre.
4. The second closest rail link is the overland rail service (Called the Docklands Light Rail DLR) about a 15 minute walk across the park (It has a pretty cool view and you walk past the Royal Observatory and the Naval College). The DLR pass through Canary Wharf the new spectacular financial capital or you can change at a number of stops along the way onto the tube which whisks you in to Parliament Square in about 10 minutes.