Stone Villa - Pool, Modern Comforts, 2 Wooded Acres (for 2-4)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Avignon villa description
LA PEYRIERE - Large Stone Villa with Old World Charm and Modern Comforts, large pool, two-acre wooded property, lavender field, decorated in Provence colors, recently renovated, surrounded by vineyards, on a plateau at the foothills of Mont Ventoux.
TWO PRIVATE UNITS (each with own entrance and own terrace on a separate side of the house):
-LA PICHOUNE (one bedroom) for 2-4, also available as LA PICHOUNETTE (STUDIO) for 2.
-LA PETITE PEYRIERE (one bedroom) for two to four.
IDEAL FOR COUPLES, FAMILIES, AND GROUPS.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION: Massive stone walls, spacious living, large windows, shutters, lavender, large private terrace, flowering shrubs - and also washing machine, central and electrical heating, CD player, TV+DVD, etc. La Peyriere has all the Provence features and more.
The house has been decorated by a local artist in the colors of Provence (honeyed ochres, deep blues and reds). The two-acre property is fenced, and large enough for strolls. It's out in the countryside, the house is shaded by huge old oaks and pines.
An extra feature is that the large pool (4 meters by 10 meters) is far enough from the house that early swimmers do not disturb later sleepers.
LA PICHOUNE (one bedroom) for 2-4. Spacious bedroom and living-dining with kitchenette and bathroom. VERY comfortable sleeper couch for two in living. Recently renovated with modern comforts. Wood flooring, large French doors in living leading to private terrace and garden on own side of the house. Spectacular view on vineyards and Mont Ventoux. Private entrance ans private parking.
LA PICHOUNETTE (STUDIO) for 2. La Pichounette is the same unit as La Pichoune, less the bedroom. Spacious living-dining with kitchenette and bathroom. VERY comfortable sleeper couch for two in living. Recently renovated with modern comforts. Wood flooring, large French doors in living leading to private terrace and garden on own side of the house. Spectacular view on vineyards and Mont Ventoux. Private entrance ans private parking.
LA PETITE PEYRIERE (one bedroom) for 2-4. Bedroom with French doors and shutters with view on private garden. Living-dining and kitchenette, bathroom, fully-equipped with private entrance and large private terrace on own side of the house.
Then, just outside the property are vineyards and tempting country roads. Thirty minutes away is Avignon, with its bridge, its ruins, its festivals, its miles of shops and restaurants. Closer by, just five minutes away, are two charming towns (Carpentras and Mazan) with restaurants, shopping, and street markets.
Mt. Ventoux can be seen from La Peyriere, and the peak - with its breathtaking view over hundreds of kilometers - can be reached easily. It is only 26 kilometers away, and the drive goes through a series of scenic little villages such as Gordes, le Barroux, Roussillon, and scenic attractions such les gorges de la Nesque. These are just some of the charms of this place.
La Peyriere is ideal for anyone who loves peace and restfulness, and a pool, and for anyone who loves visiting Provence, where there is so much to see and do.
In every direction are old villages with cafes and winding streets. There is also scores of other sites, including a huge underground fountain, an ancient printing press, and cellars for wine-tasting. The landscape is breathtaking.
LA PEYRIERE - IN THE HEART OF PROVENCE!
Keywords: Stone Villa with pool in the heart of Provence
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Double Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Private Pool (Shared By the Units), Full Kitchen with Microwave, and with Full Set of Cooking Utensils, Washing Machine, Barbeque, Linens and Towels Provided, Playground Area for Children, Also, Antique Cot for Infants, High Chair, Phone and dial-up internet, Charcoal Grill (BBQ) on the terrace...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Five kilometers away are 2 towns (in opposite directions), with restaurants, antique fairs, cafes, shops, and wonderful old streets, The smaller town, Mazan is ideal for fresh baguettes in the morning, Then, a chateau that was once the residence of the Marquis de Sade is now a charming restaurant, As for Carpentras, it is much larger, has 2 supermarkets, and 2 weekly fairs, Both are crowded and bustling, There are wonderful small shops, including a chocolate shop, pastry shops, and shops with traditional Provencal fabric, And then there is Avignon - a large town with masses of historic places, including the famous bridge, a winding river, a shopping street, and festivals galore, Van Gogh's famous haunts are just an hour away, For the active, there's biking and hiking, for everyone there's touring - villages, historic sites, Roman ruins, fountains, and so much more, Less than 20 minutes away are golf and horseback riding...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
LA PICHOUNETTE - studio ...... €195-€495/week (Low to High Season). LA PICHOUNE with 1 bedroom ......... €295-€695/week (Low to High Season). FOR COMPLETE LIST OF PRICES, PLEASE E-MAIL. MULTI-WEEK DISCOUNTS (Excluding High Season); Long-Term Winter Rentals. Short Stays and Weekend Stays Possible Off Peak. Rates are all inclusive.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 (802) 323 1030
- Secondary: +33 6 74 19 36 12
Links to more information:
Renovated stone villa with pool on 2-acre wooded property
La Petite Peyriere, ideal for 2-4
La Pichounette: studio for 2 also available with adjacent brm, for 2-4
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013