Gorgeous Lakefront View of Lake Harmony
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Harmony house description
1 owner is a licensed PA Real Estate Broker and 1 owner is a PA licensed Real Estate Agent
email me for details.********* Email me for fastest reply*********
A beautiful, four seasons, fully furnished home in Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania (The Poconos). Lake Harmony is one of only two full motor boat lakes in the Poconos.
The stunning open living room has a 55 inch rear projection TV, slider to the deck,and awesome view of the Lake.The six-bedroom and three-bath home is equipped to sleep up to 14 people very comfortably. We have upgraded the bedding including box spring and mattresses in every bedroom,as well as new love seat and sectional couch in the living room.This home is very clean and well kept, New sliding glass door off kitchen also, and wireless internet now available,bring your laptop!!!
Our home is one-half mile to Big Boulder, less than three miles to Jack Frost ski mountain, less than 15 minutes to Pocono Raceway, and approximately 30 minutes to Camel back Ski Mountain and Camel Water Park for summer fun. The new Mount Airy Lodge Casino is less than a half hour away.
We have an upper deck and a lower deck. The lower deck is two tiered for entertaining a large cookout.
There are also three TVs with full cable, one VCR, and a DVD player. A charcoal and gas grill and outdoor patio furniture available on property. Sitting on the big upper deck rounds out the outside of the house for spring, summer, and fall grilling and enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Poconos !!!and Lake Harmony.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home! Email me for fastest reply!!!!
Keywords: Single-Family Home
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Queen beds and 4 Twin beds
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Available nearby at Hickory Run State Park (10 minutes) Swimming: A sand beach at Sand Spring Lake is open from late May to mid-September, 8 a.m. to sunset. Please read and follow posted rules for swimming. Swim at your own risk. A snack bar has sandwiches, drinks, ice cream and snacks. Fishing: Anglers find excellent sport in many of the streams and lakes within the park boundaries. Some streams are stocked with brook and brown trout. Mud Run is a delayed harvest, artificial lure only stream. The lower 2.9 miles of Hickory Run, from near the Saylorsville Dam to the Lehigh River, is a catch and release fishing only area. Fishing is discouraged in Sand Spring Lake and is prohibited in the swimming area. The Lehigh River, which flows along the western boundary of the park, has warm-water game fish, trout and panfish. Francis E. Walter Dam, about 20 minutes north of the park, provides boating and angling for trout and warm-water game fish. Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission laws apply....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
****Email us for quickest reply**** (Memorial & Labor Day)Weekends $1400 for 4 nights, $1200 for 3 nights (6/10 thru 9/5 Weekend $1200 Week-$1800) September 6th thru December 19th,Weekend $750 Week- $950 Thanksgiving and Xmas $1500, New Years Eve Package $2500 6 Great Golf Courses with in 35 Minutes of the house Monday thru Friday specials available in July and August
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: (215) 704-7603
- Secondary: (215) 704-7603 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfortable eating area in Kitchen
View from 2nd floor Deck across neighbors yard to the left
Recently refurbished bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, November 02, 2012