Beautiful Beach Oceanfrt Condo, Playa Royale, Paradise Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Playa Royale condo description
Enjoy the comfort and serenity of a pristine, fully furnished beachfront Condo overlooking the deep blue sea in the morning and golden sunsets at night. Playa Royale Residences, a private gated community, are the most exclusive and prestigious Condos of Paradise Village Resort and Spa, a Five-Star resort. Our Condo evokes a relaxing feeling in an exotic setting and is furnished with fashionable and in some cases unique quality amenities.
Located directly on the beautiful sands of Banderas Bay, our fifth floor Condo is the perfect romantic get-away for couples wanting to relax at in one of Mexico’s most celebrated resorts. It is also great for families wanting to bask in the sun and enjoy the sandy beaches or friends looking for an adventure in the quaint countryside villages.
Sights in Brief:
Along with the sandy beaches and charming atmosphere, Paradise Village offers El Tigre championship 18 hole golf course, a Five Star spa, wild animal zoo, shopping mall that includes a grocery store, swim store, unique restaurants, and an internet café, and also a marina where tours for snorkeling, scuba diving, and yachts can be rented. Also while staying with us, visit the scenic Mismaloya. If looking for the best snorkeling or scuba diving (or the clearest water for miles) Punta de Mita is your place. For the best small town or surfing visit Sayulita. (See more in Amenities below.)
Décor and Design:
*Enter our condo and feel the warm ocean breezes in a fresh fauna ambiance. Palm leaves and palapas decorate the Condo to make you feel like you’re right on the beach. If you open the patio doors you can even smell the sweet scent of salt-water. This sumptuous Condo is designed by the owner of OPTIM Development and Design.
Enjoy the comfort of a king-size canopy bed in the the master suite. Or step onto the deck and sleep on the lounge bed. Palapa canopies frame two queen-size beds in the second bedroom. The sumptuous green sectional in the living room can sleep two children.
Gather in the living room to watch TV or a movie or step out onto the balcony to catch a gorgeous sunset while lounging in the grandeur of our outdoor living space.
Granite counter tops surround the nicely appointed kitchen. Dine at a table set for as many as eight or use the outdoor patio to enjoy your morning coffee.
Master bedroom comes with a private bath with two sinks separated from the tiled shower and tub. The second bathroom has an oversized shower and is accessible from hallway and second bedroom.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Non Smoking, On-Site 24 Hour Security, 3 Televisions, DVD Player (with Game Hookups), VHS & Cable, Stainless Steel Appliances (Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker), Multiple Pools and Hot Tubs are available to you, Cooking Utensils, Ceramic Dinnerware That Coordinates with the D+¬cor and Plastic Dinnerware for outdoors or use by children, Linens, Maid Service, Purified Tap Water (Water Drinkable at Paradise Village), Free Shuttle in Paradise Village, Car Rentals at Paradise Village, Water Taxi to Downtown Puerto Vallarta, Bus Stop in Front of Resort, Specials with Our Condo, (Can Be Arranged at Your Request for Fee), In Room Massages for More Than 3 Persons, Access to Paradise VillageGÇÖs Recreation Activities, Discount to Paradise Village Fitness Centers & Golf Courses Through Social Membership...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- BEACHFRONT, pool and Hot Tub, Boogie board, Dolphin & Diving birds, Massages, PARADISE VILLAGE, Golf 18-hole championship course, Spas & exercise room, Mini Zoo, Tennis & Shuffleboard, Bocce ball, Yoga/Pilates, Sunday worship services, PARADISE VILLAGE MARINA, Bay or Deep-Sea Fishing, Dinner Cruises, Yacht Rentals, Whale watching/Sea lion safaris, Boat Cruises to isolated beach villages, NEAR BY VILLAGES, Scuba, Canopy & ATV Jungle Tours, Go Karting, Water Park, FINE DINING, El Faro de Tulum, Mayapan Garden, Kaybal Ocean Terrace - Seafood, Kikil Grill Beach Club, Il Pescatore - Marina front Italiana, The Jungle - Mediterranean, Tulum Restaurant - at the beach, FAST FOOD IN MALL, Ice Cream & Expresso Caf+¬, Mexican Caf+¬, Subway, McDonald, Dominos (delivery too), Sunset Market & Deli...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Tower 5 on the 5th floor is everything the pictures show and more. The condo is beautiful and well equipped. The owner sent us a great e mail on the area and what to expect at the airport etc....all accurate. This is our 5th year in a row going to Playa Royal and this condo is one of the nicest we have stayed in. Playa Royal is very well maintained and grounds are some of the best kept in the area. The pool has been retiled and the property is constantly being maintained and updated. There is a guard assigned to this building only and is constantly watching the area. NEVER felt unsafe traveling with three young girls.
- Guest Jerry (Chicago, IL)
- Date of stay 01/15/12
- Review Submitted 01/22/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Wow! What a great spot. We stayed for 9 days in April 2008. The condo has an awesome ocean view and is right on the beach. It is beautifully decorated and outfitted with everything you need. My wife and two kids were very comfortable and loved every minute. The owner is great and the local staff is very friendly and helpful. We cannot wait for our next trip back. I work in the resort industry and I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Guest Adam McDonnell (Vancouver, BC)
- Date of stay 05/22/08
- Review Submitted 05/22/08
We spent 11 nights in this condo on a recent family vacation. It was wonderful! It was everything the owner said it would be and more. The view is fantastic. The condo itself is very comfortable, the pool is very nice and the beach is beautiful. The condo deck is spacious and comfy with a fantastic view. We would most definitely stay here again. The Harris Family
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/25/06
- Review Submitted 07/25/06
Our family recently returned from 10 days in PVR at Playa Royale. The Condo is fabulous, the décor is very nice, and the experience and amenities at Playa Royale are top notch. Watching the sunset from that balcony, having the beach pretty much to yourself, the local restaurants, and having shuttle service to Paradise Village and the Market are real pluses. I especially liked the fact that this unit has an High Speed Internet Connection, it allowed me to keep up a bit on work related items in the comfort of the condo. This is a first class unit and facility; you will enjoy your stay!
- Guest Jim Kelley (Boulder, Colorado)
- Date of stay 04/12/06
- Review Submitted 04/12/06
I vacationed at the condo in late October and it was spectacular. The condo is beautifully appointed, with all the comforts of home. Thanks for having multiple t.v.'s and internet access for those of us who have to keep in touch with the real world even while on vacation! Loved watching the sunsets every evening from the deck and being able to see the ocean at all times. The weather during my stay was so lovely I took advantage and slept outside on the deck. The staff at Playa Royale are very friendly and helpful, and the amenities at Paradise Village are excellent. It's great having the pool and beach access literally right outside the door. Looking forward to my next visit!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 11/07/05
- Review Submitted 11/07/05
May 01-Oct 31 (low season) ................... $1050/week. Nov 01-Apr 30 (high season) .................. $1575/week. Christmas, New Years, Easter & Spring Break .. $2800/week. Nightly Rates Available .. $200/night (low): $275/night (high). Booking Requires 50% non-refundable deposit, balance due 45 days prior to arrival Call or email to see if there are any last minute specials. Optional $75 for Full Rec Facilities Discount. Request info and fees for other Special Services.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (303) 738-9444
- Secondary: (303) 888-4991 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013