Beachfront!!! Beachfront!!! Beachfront!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tutu's Place is a beautiful, PRIVATE, beachfront home on a huge, white, sandy beach. See world class surfing right outside your door!
'Tutu's Place' is located beachfront on Oahu's famous North Shore. This hideaway is located on a quiet section of beach about halfway between Waimea Bay and Pipeline. Tired of crowded beaches? Ours is often deserted.
This is no resort, just a beautiful and clean home for you to enjoy the hidden Hawaii. The house is the only structure on the large property and you will be its only residents. You will not be sharing your beachfront vacation with any other guests, residents, or property manager.
Your house is located literally steps (about 6) from the beach on a large lot at the end of the street. This property has no neighbors on one side and a quiet neighbor on the other side a comfortable distance away. You'll never feel crowded at this special home. Spectacular surfing, windsurfing, kite boarding, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling in the summer, awesome humpback whale watching in the winter, or just playing on the huge beach is right out your front door!
Tutu's Place has a large attached covered lanai (deck) overlooking the beach, 3 full size bedrooms, 1 full bath with shower, Master bath with shower and tub, and a 3rd full bath with shower serving the downstairs BBQ area. This special home has a large living room with hardwood floors and an open beam redwood ceiling which opens to the lanai, dining area, and full kitchen. The Master bedroom has a King size bed, the Queen bedroom has a Queen-sized bed, and the Twin room has two twin beds that can be pushed together if desired.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Amenities include Cable TV, VCR/DVD player, Queen size sofa bed, Comfortable living room furniture, and Phones with free local calls, The full kitchen includes a large fridge, a Full size gas stove with oven, Coffee maker, Rice cooker, Blender, Toaster, All pots and pans, Tupperware, Glassware, China, Flatware, Serving dishes, Cooking utensils, Paper goods, and Kitchen linens, The large grassy picnic and BBQ area (which overlooks the beach and is covered by the upstairs lanai) has both Gas and Charcoal grills, a Large wooden picnic table, Chaise lounges, Outdoor chairs, and an Outdoor shower with hot and cold water to keep the sand where it belongs! There is also a full bath with indoor shower and large laundry room with washer and dryer in the downstairs area, The property has a two car carport, a Large manicured grassy yard, and even a Horseshoe pit!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Activities include world class surfing, whale watching, hiking along the coast and in the mountains to one of the most spectacular and accessible waterfalls on the island & being a beach bum!, There is also a manicured bike path which runs right past the house and takes you anywhere along the entire length of the North Shore, For the snorkeling or diving enthusiast, there is an excellent underwater marine preserve with lots of fish, turtles, and other marine life less than a 10 minute walk down the bike path or the road, The house is located about a 10 minute walk along the beach or shady bike path from the famous "Bonsai Pipeline", We are also a comfortable walking distance down the bike path from the North Shore's largest grocery store, Starbucks coffee shop, and the North Shore farmers market held every weekend, At the farmers market you will find an excellent selection of locally grown produce, foods, and crafts...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent Beachfront Home
Excellent Beachfront Home
My mother, sister, daughter and husband stayed at this property in February 2013. The photos are accurate and the location is great. The house was perfect for the extended family to share and we could have had more people stay with us. The beach is right in front of the property and there is a bike path and the highway on the other side. The noise from the highway is counterbalanced by the sound from the ocean – the whole reason for booking oceanfront property. While we were vacationing, the property was burglarized and some of our property was stolen. The owner and property manager were very compassionate and have handled the whole event with kindness and concern. Wendy has assured me that she has installed a security system on the property to prevent any unfortunate incidents occurring in future. You can rent any property on VRBO, but you can be assured that you will be treated well when renting this one.
- Guest Karen
- Date of stay 02/18/13
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
authentic beach front house on busy road
authentic beach front house on busy road
We stayed in Tutu's Place for 10 days, and we had a lovely time. The house is right on the beach, and the views are magnificent. There were bikes, BBQ's, snorkeling gear, body boards, in the house for our use. However, the house is on a very busy road, so on one side of the house there is a lot of traffic noise. The public beach park next to the house limits the privacy in the garden and on the lanai. Based on the description by the owner I thought the house would be too large for just the four of us, but that was not the case. The masterbedroom is spacious, but the other two bedrooms are interconnected and a lot smaller (also quite noisy because of the road). The bathrooms could do with another renovation, to be honest. The living room and kitchen area are quite spacious and well furnished. Authentic is the best word to describe Tutu's Place, in my mind: the woodwork, the ceiling fans, the furniture, the kitchen cabinets, all show the character and history of this home. Maybe not the pinnacle of luxury, but in tune with life on the North Shore.
- Guest family of four
- Date of stay 07/24/11
- Review Submitted 08/07/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
$425/night or $2800/week plus 13.96% taxes $262 cleaning fee $500 refundable security deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Your Barbeque area and front yard - RIGHT ON THE BEACH!
Have a cocktail and relax while you watch the surf!
Put yourself in this living room!
Tutu's full kitchen
2nd Floor Twin Bedroom. This spacious room has another cable TV/DVD player. Gr
Your living room by the sea!
The rooms are tastefully decorated with hardwood floor and ceiling.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013