In Heart of Downtown - for 2-4 - Upscale in Historic Building
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montreal apartment description
Downtown Charmer. Large old windows, antiques, peace and quiet in this beautifully maintained 19th Century building. The antique dining room table overlooks trees. The living space is tranquil and relaxed, with a comfortable sleeper sofa, a fireplace, a desk and even a small library.
The bedroom (with Queen size bed) is charming and warmly decorated.
The antique pine kitchen has a small "window" onto the living-dining room.
The bathroom has the original bathtub.
Tasteful, elegant, close to everything, and casually welcoming.
For 2-4 guests.
Keywords: Downtown Apartment, Historic Building
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Theme Parks
- In the heart of downtown Montreal, Absolutely central, Easy walking distance, Ste, Catherine St, (shops, boutiques, restaurants and movie theatres), Sherbrooke St, (shopping, galleries and the Montreal Museum of fine Arts), McGill and Concordia Universities, Many of Montreal's festivals (Jazz, Comedy, Film), Bus, half a block away, on Sherbrooke, Metro, Peel metro, just a block away, Airport, 15 minutes...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season ....... $695CAD/week Mid Season .. $795CAD-$895CAD/week High Season ...... $995CAD/week Please Enquire for Applicable Rate Rate might be higher than posted during Special Events and Festivals. Please Enquire About Short Stays.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 (802) 323 1030
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Owner's Webpage More Info and Pictures
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining Area by the Large Bay Window
Charming Bedroom with large window
Comfortable Lining Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013