Top Floor, West End Unit - Sleeps 8, Great Direct Gulf Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Available: May 8-May 25 (Spring Season)
July 27-August 9 (Summer Season)
TOP FLOOR - WEST END UNIT
Free Wi-Fi , 2- 32' HDTV's (living area and master bedroom) Sleeps 8 in 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins and a Q. Sleeper Sofa
Address: 162 Windancer Lance #412
Miramar Beach, FL
Windancer is a 4-story 'low-rise' building located near the Silver Sands Factory Outlet Stores. It is DIRECTLY on the Gulf of Mexico! No roads to cross! It will take approximately 3 minutes to walk out the front door to the white sand beach, depending upon your speed!
This property is a TOP-FLOOR, END UNIT with never-ending - Million Dollar Views - spectacular scenes of the white-white beaches and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Because this is a west-end unit, the property has additional windows not found in the any other unit except the end units. The balcony also has 1 less wall for a much more spectacular view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico!
Sleeps a total of 8 in:
****Master Bedroom has a King-sized bed. Whirlpool Tub/shower combo in Master Bath
****Queen Bedding in the loft bedroom.
****Two twin-sized beds in the 3rd bedroom.
****Queen-Sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area.
Televisions: Living Room -32' HDTV with DVD, Master Bedroom - 32' HDTV, Loft Bedroom - TV....Charcoal Grill is provided by the community and is located by the seasonally heated pool.
This property is one of the few at Windancer with a FULL-SIZE stackable washer/dryer! If you've ever used those small washer/dryer units, you'll understand how much time you'll be saving with this Great Amenity! When on vacation, time is everything!
All linens, towels, and cooking utensils are provided during your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, microwave, 4-slot toaster, and much more.
This property will accommodate 8 people. Should you need more than one property during your stay, feel free to contact Karolyn for assistance or click on link below that says SEE ALL MY RENTAL LISTINGS.
1. Is this a beach front property? Yes
2. How far is it from the unit to the beach? If you take the elevator, walk around the side of the building - it may take 3-5 minutes to get to the beach. It just depends on how fast you walk and how slow the elevator is that day.
3. I'm looking at the pictures, does this have a direct view of the Gulf? Yes 4. Are beach chairs included in the price of the rental? No
5. Can we rent chairs? Yes. After arrival, simply go to the beach service and request a weekly or nightly rental of the chairs.
6. How far is this property from the airport? Depending upon the day of arrival, time, etc...It generally takes about 45 minutes to one hour.
7. Do you negotiage your prices? No
8. How soon can we check-in? Check-in is at 3:30 PM, Check-out is at 10:00 am
9. How do we receive the keys? Once your rental is paid, an information sheet will be sent to you with the code to access the property. The code operates a lockbox which is located on the door jamb of the unit. The information letter is sent about a week in advance of your arrival.
10. During 'high season', rentals are Sat. to Sat.
Keywords: Condominium, sleeps 8, West-End Unit, Best Beach Views, Gulf Front Property, Not a high-rise
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring and Spring Break-$1500/wk/$225/nt)(*Weekly total $1825.60)-March 15-May 24) Summer: $2000/wk-May 25-August 9(*Weekly total $2385.60) WEEKLY ONLY!) Late Summer: $1400/wk/$200nt - (*Weekly total $1713.60) August 10-September 27) Fall: $975/wk/$139/nt (*Weekly Total $1237.60) (September 28-October 25) Winter: $700/wk/$100/nt (*Weekly Total $929.60) (October 26-December 31) * *Weekly Totals include cleaning fee and tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Loft Bedroom - Queen Bed
Living Area with Lots of Windows to view Water and Beach - extra Western Windows
Kitchen with Extra window for West End Viewing of Beach
Master has King-Sized Bed
3rd bedroom with sloped ceiling and 2 twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 24, 2013