Top Floor, West End Unit - Sleeps 8, Great Direct Gulf Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windancer condo description
Available: May 8-May 25 (Spring Season)
July 27-August 9 (Summer Season)
TOP FLOOR - WEST END UNIT
Free Wi-Fi , 2- 32' HDTV's (living area and master bedroom) Sleeps 8 in 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins and a Q. Sleeper Sofa
Address: 162 Windancer Lance #412
Miramar Beach, FL
Windancer is a 4-story 'low-rise' building located near the Silver Sands Factory Outlet Stores. It is DIRECTLY on the Gulf of Mexico! No roads to cross! It will take approximately 3 minutes to walk out the front door to the white sand beach, depending upon your speed!
This property is a TOP-FLOOR, END UNIT with never-ending - Million Dollar Views - spectacular scenes of the white-white beaches and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Because this is a west-end unit, the property has additional windows not found in the any other unit except the end units. The balcony also has 1 less wall for a much more spectacular view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico!
Sleeps a total of 8 in:
****Master Bedroom has a King-sized bed. Whirlpool Tub/shower combo in Master Bath
****Queen Bedding in the loft bedroom.
****Two twin-sized beds in the 3rd bedroom.
****Queen-Sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area.
Televisions: Living Room -32' HDTV with DVD, Master Bedroom - 32' HDTV, Loft Bedroom - TV....Charcoal Grill is provided by the community and is located by the seasonally heated pool.
This property is one of the few at Windancer with a FULL-SIZE stackable washer/dryer! If you've ever used those small washer/dryer units, you'll understand how much time you'll be saving with this Great Amenity! When on vacation, time is everything!
All linens, towels, and cooking utensils are provided during your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, microwave, 4-slot toaster, and much more.
This property will accommodate 8 people. Should you need more than one property during your stay, feel free to contact Karolyn for assistance or click on link below that says SEE ALL MY RENTAL LISTINGS.
1. Is this a beach front property? Yes
2. How far is it from the unit to the beach? If you take the elevator, walk around the side of the building - it may take 3-5 minutes to get to the beach. It just depends on how fast you walk and how slow the elevator is that day.
3. I'm looking at the pictures, does this have a direct view of the Gulf? Yes 4. Are beach chairs included in the price of the rental? No
5. Can we rent chairs? Yes. After arrival, simply go to the beach service and request a weekly or nightly rental of the chairs.
6. How far is this property from the airport? Depending upon the day of arrival, time, etc...It generally takes about 45 minutes to one hour.
7. Do you negotiage your prices? No
8. How soon can we check-in? Check-in is at 3:30 PM, Check-out is at 10:00 am
9. How do we receive the keys? Once your rental is paid, an information sheet will be sent to you with the code to access the property. The code operates a lockbox which is located on the door jamb of the unit. The information letter is sent about a week in advance of your arrival.
10. During 'high season', rentals are Sat. to Sat.
Keywords: Condominium, sleeps 8, West-End Unit, Best Beach Views, Gulf Front Property, Not a high-rise
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring and Spring Break-$1500/wk/$225/nt)(*Weekly total $1825.60)-March 15-May 24) Summer: $2000/wk-May 25-August 9(*Weekly total $2385.60) WEEKLY ONLY!) Late Summer: $1400/wk/$200nt - (*Weekly total $1713.60) August 10-September 27) Fall: $975/wk/$139/nt (*Weekly Total $1237.60) (September 28-October 25) Winter: $700/wk/$100/nt (*Weekly Total $929.60) (October 26-December 31) * *Weekly Totals include cleaning fee and tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (850) 207-0383 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Loft Bedroom - Queen Bed
Living Area with Lots of Windows to view Water and Beach - extra Western Windows
Kitchen with Extra window for West End Viewing of Beach
Master has King-Sized Bed
3rd bedroom with sloped ceiling and 2 twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.