Latitude is Everthing! Vacation with Us!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This remodeled, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in Jolly Rogers Estates in Little Torch Key (Mile Marker 28).
The property sits on a deep-water wide channel with a concrete boat dock which can comfortably accommodate a 25-30 foot boat! By boat, we are located just minutes from the ocean, back country and the gulf; 20 minutes from Looe Key Marine Sanctuary and 5 minutes from Little Palm Island Resort. For Fishing enthusiasts, we are home to some of the best deep-sea, bottom-fishing and flats fishing in the Florida Keys! The nearby Dolphin Marina has boat ramps and boat rentals available.
By car, we are 25 minutes north of historical Key West and 10 minutes south of one of the Florida Keys best beaches, Bahia Honda State Park. We are also just a few minutes drive to Big Pine Key, which is home to the famous Key Deer Sanctuary and all conveniences such as a major grocery store, pharmacy, full service marina, dive & tackle shops, banks, post office, medical & dental facilities plus all kinds of shopping & restaurants. In addition, elegant dining is minutes away at the Little Palm Island resort.
This quiet, residential neighborhood allows for relaxing evenings under the stars. We hope you fall in love with the place as much as we have! Additional photos are available upon request.
No Pets. No Smoking.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- King size beds (1) Located in the Master Bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Located in the second bedroom along with a twin sized bed, Twin or Single Beds (1) Located in the second bedroom along with a queen sized bed, Baby Cribs (1) The home has a pack and play/playpen which can be used as a crib, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Entire home has been recently refurbished, kitchen and appliances, bathrooms, central a/c, etc, 2 bedroom, 2 bath canal home, Concrete dock with ocean access, Sleeps up to 7 people, The newly refurbished kitchen is modern & has all you might need, There are TV's with cable in the living room and both bedrooms as well as DVD/VCR combos in the living room and one bedroom and a DVD player in the other bedroom, Local phone in the living area, A public boat ramp is located just down the road with easy access to the home, This is a two story home, The living quarters are located on the second level with ample storage facilities on the ground level, Local Phone, Central Air Conditioning, 2 VCR/DVD Players...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Loved Our Stay!
Loved Our Stay!
We stayed for a week in March 2009. Our teens shared one room and we loved the king sized bed. We loved being near Marathon, but also having easy access to Key West. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. We would return.
- Guest Lisa
- Date of stay 03/27/09
- Review Submitted 05/20/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing.
Off-Season .. $2700/month In-Season ... $3000/month 11.5% Monroe County Tax not included $500 Security Deposit/mo. rented due upon booking, non-refundable within 90 days $100 Cleaning Fee due upon booking, non-refundable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Front View of the House
Rear view of house
Kitchen - Completely Refurbished
Second Bedroom - Quuen and Twin Sized beds
Concrete Dock and Canal in backyard
Living Room and Dining area
Master Bedroom - King Sized bed
Deep water Canal, concrete dock and Boat Davits
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, November 09, 2012