Holiday Apartments with Pool in a Natural Stone Farmhouse in the Green Near Rome
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casperia bed and breakfast description
In our apartments you will find relaxation, a romantic atmosphere, an uncontaminated natural landscape and clean air.
Caprareccia Bianca excites with a uniquely idyllic hilltop location in absolute silence only 60 km from Rome. The 7-acre estate is situated 600 meters high and has a view as far as the eye can see with a magnificent panoramic view of the mountains of the Monte Cimini to Soratte, which dominates the valley of the Tiber River.
Our stone built country house is completely renovated in traditional style. Your apartment Verde offers a bedroom, living with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and private garden seating, ideal to have breakfast or to eat outdoors while enjoying the panoramic view and the silence ...
The great outdoor area with a beautiful pool, quiet corners, seating and barbecue are at your disposal. Due to the elevated position and the mountains of the Monti Sabini, you can enjoy a fresh cooling breeze which also ensures a more comfortable climate in summer!
Your private Pool in unique hilltop location: at the beautiful pool in the lower area of the estate there are sun beds, umbrellas and an outdoor shower at disposal for all guests. A true oasis of relaxation with panoramic views over the landscape (available approximately May to September, 10 x 5 m, depth 1.20 - 1.60 m).
The estate is ideal for those who seek a bright location close to Rome, situated in a very convenient position perfect for sightseeing in the Lazio and Umbria. You can discover the enchanting Sabina or Rome, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, extensively in a day out.
On our estate we produce our own organic olive oil and wine. We are open all year round. Small, quiet pets are permitted. Parking at the house. Nearest supermarket 900 m, restaurant 3 km, tennis 4 km. Hiking trails at the house. Visit Rome: metro trains running to the city centre of Rome and the airport Fiumicino from/to railway station of Poggio Mirteto (15 km).
In short, You will find:
• Peace and quiet to feel good all round
• Clean air and close to nature
• Warm hospitality with respect for your privacy (use of the facility only for guests; the owners live nearby)
• The perfect place for a romantic and relaxing holiday or for those that wish to practice Yoga, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, or want to meditate or devote themselves to painting
• Veranda in common use with tables and chairs to enjoy a glass of wine, the sunset and the stars
• Barbecue area with rustic tables and benches
• Reading and resting corners in the park
• Swimming pool with panoramic view
• Numerous hiking and biking trails that start right from here, as well as culturally interesting destinations in the area
• Horseback riding in the area
• We are open all year
• CHECK-IN TIME directly c/o Caprareccia Bianca from 16.00 p.m. CHECK-OUT TIME until 10.00 a.m. For your exact arrival time and special arrangement please contact us before arrival
• Breakfast in the apartment on request
• Nearest mini market / butcher / fresh bread: 900 m; Supermarket 4 km; Restaurant 3 km; Tennis 4 km
• Small-sized pets are allowed (animals must be quiet, not allowed in the pool area)
• The Country House is Smoke-friendly in the outdoor areas (you can smoke)
• The country road to reach us is low traffic, paved and suitable for low cars
• The private car parking is adjacent to the building
• Bring with you: pool-towel.
- On floor 0
- 40 m²
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- You stay in a very comfortable, bright and spacious holiday apartment with warm colours on the first floor (just a few steps) and a beautiful view over the countryside. Spacious Living room with fully equipped kitchenette and a double sofa bed, a single bed (on request), TV, a double bedroom, bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Small covered terrace with table and two chairs. Private garden seating in the shadow of a tree. Also: Heating. • Good medium-hard mattress with wooden slatted basis. • Linens and bath-towels, a pillow per person. • Windows with mosquito net. • Complimentary welcome items include: sugar, salt, coffee, tea bags, a bottle of water, dishwashing liquid. • Useful information for your stay in Sabina....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sight Seeing
- Horse Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Gated Community
- Deck Chairs
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 26, 2013
1 night min stay
Jan 4 - May 30, 2014
1 night min stay
May 31 - Jul 11, 2014
1 night min stay
Jul 12 - Aug 29, 2014
7 night min stay
Aug 30 - Sep 12, 2014
1 night min stay
Sep 13 - Dec 26, 2014
1 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Rome Fiumicino at 102 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Civitavecchia at 130 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Poggio Mirteto at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Ponzano Soratte at 23 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Roman Beaches at 100 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Bar / Minimarket in S. Maria in Legarano at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mountain Terminillo at 58 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: GC Marco Simone in Rom at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: L'Aspresi at 3 Kilometres
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.