Eastward Look - Walk to Beach - Book Now for 'Fall 2012/2013'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Narragansett house description
' IT IS NOT TO EARLY TO BOOK FOR 2012/2013 SCHOOL YEAR'
This large home located 1 block from Scarborough Beach, is on a very quiet 13,500 sq.ft. lot with lots of room for all types of family activities. Sleeps 8/10 with 5 full beds. A small path runs up the side of the yard to Angel road that leads you straight to the beach. Eastward Look offers you a great playground for the young ones, as well as tennis and basketball for all. There are so many things to do here in Rhode Island, and not enough room to mention them all. Here in 'Little Rhody, you will find lots to see and do in just a short walk or drive... Enjoy! JUNE SPECIAL!! $1200 A WEEK
Keywords: Narragansett, Scarborough, Beach, Large Yard, URI, Eastward Look
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- You are 45 minutes away from Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods Casinos in Connecticut. You can take the Block Island Ferry to spend the day or longer on beautiful Block Island. In just 1/2 hour drive you can visit historic Newport and tour the mansions, International Tennis Hall of Fame, and so much more! In about 2 hours you can head to Boston, the home of the Boston Bruins and the Celtics and the place where there is so much to do! Whether you spend your entire time in Narragansett or choose to visit nearby cities, there will be so much to do you will want to come back for more year after year! We hope you enjoy your stay!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I absolutely loved being here! The home is clean and spacious and very family-friendly and a walking distance to the beach! I love the spacious yard! We had family and guests down for a BBQ and there was plenty of space to accommodate the adults and kids... inside and out! The location is close to grocery shopping, great restaurants, and so much more! It was a great place to stay and we will be back next year!
- Guest kailua bound (ri)
- Date of stay 05/23/09
- Review Submitted 05/11/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Weeks are booking fast. Call early to reserve yours!! June Specials $1,200 weekly July and August $1,650 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: (808) 221-9007
- Secondary: (808) 221-9007 (Hawaii, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
24 Greene Enjoyed by all
View from path to Angel road and beach --- lots of yard for lots of fun!
Path to Angel road and straight to beach
BBQ area with crank out sun shade and great views from top floor.
View from Living to Dining to Deck --- New wood floors and couch
Living room w/ new wood floors
view of dining room and slider doors leading out to BBQ deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013