Panamá Large Apartment with Flair and Sea Views of San Felipe and Amador
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Panama City apartment description
The Villa Bellazul is on the 6th Floor of a house with mainly quiet owners. For personal safety and to support the residents is a 24 / 7 concierge service.
The spacious apartment has a spacious living-dining area, which is followed by a large terrace to the Pacific side, the big kitchen connected to the utility room with washer and dryer. In the second area of the apartment has an small office, 3 bedrooms and 2 fully equipped bathrooms.
The Bellazul floor villa has a high equipment. All rooms have ceiling fans, the bedrooms addtl. a quiet air conditioning.
From the bedrooms you have a splendid view of San Felipe and the entrance of the Panama Canal.
The approximately 215 square meters living space will make your stay enjoyable. Whether a dinner on the large terrace, or romance and relax in one of the couches, you have the choice.
Additional details: Consierge service : In our building there is a concierge service that will unlock the doors of the house. It is a 24-hour reception which provides security for the guests and also assists with small services. The staff will also unload your vehicle and help you to transport your things up to the apartment. They will appreciate a small tip, though (50 ct/$1). For washing your car 3 USD are expected.
The concierge is your first point of contact if a problem occurs outside the home or something like a burst pipe, for instance. In all other matters relating to the apartment and the establishment, please contact the landlord or the service staff.
Tropic clima Panama: Panama has a humid tropical climate. On the Caribbean coast it rains twice as much as on the Pacific coast. The best time to travel to Panama is between December and April. The climate is tropical, the humidity high.
There are only two seasons, summer from December to April and the winter, the rainy season from May to November.
In the coastal regions, the average daily temperatures are in the course of a year 23 to 27 ° C. The average temperatures in the mountains and highlands (Chiriqui) amount to 19 ° C.
Although during the rainy season in Panama the rain is increasing, it is still not considered a bad climate or unpleasant temperatures. There are 320 days of sunshine in Panama. The climate in Panama thus offers its visitors pleasant temperatures for different tastes all year round.
- 215 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The bathrooms are modern and spacious. You have 1 or 2 washbasins.
- Upon entering the apartment you are in a large living-dining area, which is followed by a large terrace to the Pacific side. Directly to the living / dining area is followed by the spacious kitchen and the area of the home economics room. In the second area of the apartment, the four bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and a bathroom with bath, each with toilet and wash basin. The Bellazul floor villa has a high equipment. All rooms have ceiling fans that are controlled by switches. The bedrooms also have one low-noise air-conditioning, with your preferred temperature setting. The living / dining area has a stereo with Bose speaker system. A 32 'LCD TV is available to receive some Panamanian channels. On the ground floor at the back of the house, the covered carport is for one car....moreless
- Laundrette - Not Serviced
- Recreation Centre
- Live Theatre
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Winery Tours
- Not Necessary
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Sea
- City Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Security System
- Computer Available
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Broadband
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 15 nights or more: €95 Nightly
- : €150
- : €60 + tax
- : €5 + tax
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tokumen at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Amador at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Corridor Norte at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Veracruz at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Oldies Pup at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Gamboa at 13 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Adagio Italian Restaurant at 0.05 Kilometres
- Primary: +49 (0)6542 406330 Please wait a bit due to call forwarding
- Tertiary: +49 (0)160 6324946
- Fax: +49 (0)3212 5921100
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Balboa Monument Park Cinta Costera
View to Amador and Taboga Island
Sport Park Cinta Costera
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Ms. S. Grieger