Luxury Villa Sleeping 8-10, with Large Pool/Spa - a Pleasure Craft Can Be Rented
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-10 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Southwest villa description
Our dreamlike luxury villa with a living space of almost 300 sq.m offers up scale equipment and is located in a calm residential area in one of the best districts in the South west of Cape Coral, directly on the wide salt water canal with Gulf access. You reach Cape Coral Harbour & Marina, shopping facilities & restaurants easily without your car, by foot.
Our holiday house is ideal for families with children. The large, vegetated pool area with water fountain & waterfall-spa is an oasis for the young and those who are young at heart. Both pools are chlorine-free, gentle on the skin with state-of-the-art salt technology. This is especially nice for children that spend all day inside the pool.
Our pool deck, facing south west, guarantees beautiful sunsets in the evening and already the first sun rays while you are having breakfast on the terrace.
There is the option rent a pleasure craft - Hurricane 2400SD or GS232 - together with the villa - see the rates in the price list!
There is a private boat directly behind the house. Together with your luxury villa, you can rent
- Hurricane GS232 pleasure vessel with 150PS Yamaha Outboard Engine
- Hurricane GS232 pleasure vessel with 250PS Yamaha Outboard Engine
Both boats are permitted for maximum 12 guests - comfortable for 8. The boat is berthed on the private dock behind the villa. Instructions for the boat and the local waters are given by a captain on site on the day of your arrival.
No matter if you want to go fishing, snorkelling, sunbathing on one of the small islands in front of the house or have lunch in one of the outstanding waterfront restaurants -
with a boat you and your family will experience your holiday from a new perspective.
All our boats offer bimini tops, are fully equipped and insured.
Shopping in Cape Coral & shopping malls: - Publix, Chiquita Blvd., groceries, very good selection, great bread rolls, large variety of bread, great meats - 3 minute walk from our Villa Olivia!
- Wal Mart, 1619 Del Prado, largest store in Cape Coral
- Oltimes German Bakery SE 47 Street, Cape Coral, Bakery with German assortment
- Neighborhood Wal Mart 3920 Skyline Blvd. open 24 hours a day
- Coralwood Mall at the Del Prado on the right side, just after Midpoint Bridge, Cape Coral
- Edison Mall - huge shopping centre, Ft. Myers, turn right at the US 41.
- Miromar Outlets Estero, I-75, Exit 123, more than 12 outlets
- Tanger Factory Stores Fort Myers - direction Sanibel factory outlet, huge terrain,
Levis, Reebok etc. very good shopping facilities
- Flee market Martin Luther King Road li., Fort Myers. Open Friday to Sunday
Restaurants in Cape Coral and surroundings: - Sandy Hook Pine Island Road, known for its fresh fish
- Moretti`s 4200 Pine Island Road, Matlacha; Pizza, seafood and meat
- Outback Steakhouse - Great food!
12995 South Cleveland Ave (US-41), next to Bell Tower, US 41, Ft. Myers; outstanding steaks
- Gulf Shore Grill Fort Myers Beach, 1270 Estero Blvd, next to Lani Kai Resort
- Bubbas Pine Island Road, direction Matlacha; fish, steak and great salads
- Radisson Inn Brunch – every Sunday, Fort Myers, turn right at the US 41
- Papa Joe`s Cape Coral Parkway 814; Italian cuisine
- Rib City Grill -
close to Publix, Cape Coral Parkway; 4836 Leonard Street
- Rumrunners - 10 minutes by foot from our
Cape Harbour Drive Suite 101, Cape Coral
- Carrabbas Italian Grill -
762 Pine Island Road, SW Cape Coral
- Bonefish Grill 900 SW Pine Island Road Cape Coral
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Our house offers 4 bedrooms with 8-10 sleeping facilities in total. Three of the bedrooms are located on the upper floor. In the master bedroom on the ground floor there is an additional full-size sofa bed in a separate area, which can accommodate 1-2 children close to their parents, for example....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Newly renovated luxury villa, newly furnished in January 2011. In the family room you find a 55' Samsung flat screen with a Samsung home theatre system that can also be used as a Hi-Fi stereo system. Internet is available via secured Wi-Fi. Entertainment for the young and those who are young at heart is provided with some DVDs and some additional toys for small children in the play area and for the swimming pool. In the villa, you also find two high chairs and a travel cot. The pool deck is equipped with modern pool furniture, a lounge couch, 4 deck chairs and a gas BBQ. The large pool and the spa can be heated electrically. The boat dock, built in February 2011, has a lift and an additional terrace with a Tiki hut and a marvellous view of the wide canal....moreless
- Video Library
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Live Theatre
- Water Parks
- Recreation Centre
- Horse Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Centre
- Medical Services
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry Soap
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Broadband
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Security System
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck Chairs
- Boat Dock
Pool / Spa
- Spa Whirlpool
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Superb Florida holiday 5* Villa!
Superb Florida holiday 5* Villa!
We stayed at Villa Olivia for two weeks in Sept/Oct 2012. We found the owners, Markus and Sandra to be very accommodating-they went far beyond what was required to provide us with the little touches that allowed us to have a fantastic holiday. They were flexible to our requirements and that was very much appreciated. The boat was amazing-thoroughly recommend a trip round the canals and up the inland waterways! The villa was so spacious and clean and the pool was amazing! Location is excellent-within walking distance of eateries and supermarket-all in all definitely deserves a 5 star badge!! thank you and we hope to return soon!
- Guest William W.
- Date of stay 09/22/12
- Review Submitted 11/20/12
Villa Olivia suited our family holiday very well, we had three generations rangeing from 5 to 60 years, there was space for quiet and noisy activities, the kitchen and laundry were well equipped and easy to use. The bedrooms and living areas were also comfortable and varied. The pool and tub were brilliant with plenty of toys for the children and adults! The property was clean and well maintained with prompt service for a small problem during our stay. Our arrival was smooth and correspondance between the owner, agent and ourselves informative. Very good customer service. We rented the boat which was enjoyed but we would not do this again, it is a lot of bother. Some of us spent two days at The Space Centre, we all had a great day at Sunsplash and the beaches at Sanibel, Captiva and Ft Myers. Shopping at Tanger Outlet, Burlington Coat Factory and Target. The children like breakfast at Perkins. All-in-all an excellent home for a family holiday I would recommend this property.
- Guest Shirley G.
- Date of stay 07/29/12
- Review Submitted 09/17/12
Me and my familie had a very nice stay in this well equiped house. We rented the house with boat for a month and enjoied it very much. The house was spaceus and luxurious, pool area was with plenty of sun-beds and seating. The kids loved the pool. Gerd, Captain Bob & John was frendly and helpful with showing us around the house and with the boat. Martin ( Norway)
- Guest martin b.
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
2 Wochen Traumurlaub in Cape Coral
2 Wochen Traumurlaub in Cape Coral
Wir hatten einen super Urlaub im Haus Olivia. Sogar hatten wir ein Alligator als Haustier !. Ihr Haus würden wir jederzeit wieder buchen. auch die unkomplizierte Betreuung von Ihnen und dem Hauswart war bestens. Der Capitain John und sein Team waren ebenfalls Genial. Wir haben keinen Verbesserungsvorschlag ! Sterne ********* Herzliche Grüsse Famiele aus dem Aargau und Thurgau (Schweiz) mit 9 Personen
- Guest scherrer m.
- Date of stay 07/16/13
- Review Submitted 09/19/13
super! Gerne jederzeit wieder!
super! Gerne jederzeit wieder!
Wir waren 12 Tage in Cape Coral in der Villa Olivia. Am Tag unserer Anreise hatten wir noch das Glück den Eigentümer persönlich kennen zu lernen. Er war uns ins allen Angelegenheiten sehr behilflich und sehr entgegenkommend. Die Vermietung, die Bezahlung und die Rückerstattung der Kaution verliefen absolut problemlos. Das Haus selbst war ein Traum und liess keine Wünsche offen. Die Beschreibung des Hauses trifft voll und ganz zu - unsere Erwartungen wurden übertroffen. Den großen Gasgrill hatten wir fast jeden Tag in Benutzung. Als weitere Highlight empfanden wir den großen Salzwasserpool. Die West-Ausrichtung des Hauses erlaubt auch im Frühjahr sonnige Nachmittage auf der Terrasse und schöne Sonnenuntergänge. Die Betten war sehr bequem, die Bäder großzügig und bestens ausgestattet. Das Haus bietet sehr viel Platz und ist über 2 Etagen aufgeteilt. Der Publix Supermarkt ist in Laufentfernung - super praktisch um die großen Steaks und Garnelen (surf 'n turf!) einzukaufen. Wir würden die Villa Olivia jederzeit wieder buchen!
- Guest Kai A.
- Date of stay 01/31/13
- Review Submitted 03/01/13
Traumhafte Ferien - Traumhaftes Domizil
Traumhafte Ferien - Traumhaftes Domizil
Die Zufahrt zur Villa Olivia lies uns schon das erste Mal staunen und so ging es auch im Innern der Villa mit Staunen weiter. Die Villa Olivia beinhaltet alles was man sich wünschen kann: grosse und mit viel Liebe eingerichtete Räume, in jeder Hinsicht gepflegt und top modern ausgestattet, eine gemütliche und geschützte Terrasse mit tollem Pool und dem eigenen Bootssteg mit dem dazu gemieteten Boot gleich vor der Haustür! Die ruhige Lage der Villa Olivia ist ideal für Ausflüge in die Natur und zu den Stränden, für Trips in die grossen Shopping-Malls und für die täglichen Einkäufe in nächster Nähe. Zudem ist der Service bei der Hausübergabe und -rückgabe sehr professionell und jederzeit hilfsbereit. Die vorgängigen Tipps des Vermieters zu Sehenswürdigkeiten und Restaurants waren sehr willkommen und sind die Besuche auch wirklich wert. Wir können die freundlichen und korrekten Angaben des Vermieters, die perfekte Villa Olivia mit all ihren tollen Annehmlichkeiten sowie die fachkundige und charmante Betreuung vor Ort jedem Urlauber nur wärmstens weiterempfehlen. Ein riesen grosses Kompliment... Wir behalten uns auf jeden Fall vor, einen nächsten Besuch im Sonnenstaat Florida wieder in der Villa Olivia zu verbringen.
- Guest Dominik G.
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 09/27/12
We had a wonderful stay in in this beautiful villa from May 8th untill May 13th 2013. It was even better than we expected and had more than promised! The pool with jacuzzi and many sun beds and lounge furniture was beautiful and so are the bedrooms, the large living room, the boat dock behind the house and the large kitchen. The villa was very clean and well maintained and provided more than enough space for our 6 adult group. The area is nice and quiet and it's only a 2 minute walk to the nearby Publix grocery store. We definitely recommend a stay at this house and we are sure that we will come back one day.
- Guest Niels H.
- Date of stay 05/08/13
- Review Submitted 05/16/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 10
10 night min stay
Discounts: 11 nights or more: €175 Nightly; 21 nights or more: €150 Nightly
- : €175
- : €500
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International Airport (RSW) at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 75 Exit 131/136 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sanibel Beaches, SW Cape Corel, Cape Harbour Area at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rumrunners Waterfront-Restaurant at 1 Miles
view of the canal
breakfast table and waterfall spa
dining table on the pool deck
lounge sofa on the pool deck
family room (2nd living room) w/view of the pool
large play area for children on the upper floor
master bedroom with king size bed
master bathroom with tub and shower
tTwin bedroom on the upper floor
hurricane 2400 SD with 250 PS V6 Outboard Engine
swimming pool and waterfall spa
kitchen with granite counter
family room (2nd living room)
living room (1st living room)
additional full-size sofa bed in master bedroom
2nd king-size bedroom on the upper floor
Queen-size bedroom on the upper floor
bathroom with tub/shower on the upper floor
4 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.