Wine Country Townhome Centrally Located for Area Activities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Brannan Townhome is an ideal home base for all top Napa Valley and Sonoma County activities. Walk just two blocks to downtown Calistoga for shops, restaurants, spas, and mineral baths. Wineries are close by. Calistoga is known for its small town friendly quiet atmosphere.
The townhome features two bedrooms one with a king bed and one with a queen. Each has it's own private bath. Additional half bath located on the ground floor. Beautiful views of the Palisades mountains are seen from the front room.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
• Cathedral ceiling and fireplace in living room
• Views of the Palisades Mountains
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cable TV, DVD/VCR, Stereo with CD player
• Outdoor spa and gas barbecue on patio
• Sleeps 2-7
• 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen sleeper sofa, twin rollaway
• Portable crib and highchair available
• Central air-conditioning and heating
• Clothes washer and dryer
• Phone with free local phone calls
• Complimentary WIFI
• Attached Garage and additional off street parking.
• Near Napa Valley, Sonoma and Alexander Valley wineries
• Bed and bath linens provided. Weekly maid service available.
• This is a no smoking property
• Two blocks to downtown Calistoga restaurants, shopping, hot spring spas, mud baths. live music, art galleries and wine tasting
* We welcome well behaved pets upon approval. Extra fee applies.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 4-7
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
Great spot in Calistoga
Great spot in Calistoga
Great spot. We have stayed there for several months. This is our third time, and we will be back.
- Guest jt
- Date of stay 12/16/11
- Review Submitted 01/01/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
Dec-Mar .. $2,500 to $3,200 per month. Apr-Jun .. $2,900 to $3,800 per month. Jul-Nov .. $3,600 to $5,400 per month. Rates listed are approximate and subject to change. Please inquire with dates required and number of guests.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 1995
- Primary: (925) 376-3770 (California, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (877) 376-3770
Links to more information:
Living area w/views of the Palisades. Patio w/hot tub
King bedroom w/private bath and views
Dining area opens to fully equipped kitchen convenient for longer stays
Relax with a bottle of your favorite wine
Relax in hot tub with views of the Palisades Mountains
2nd bedroom features a Queen bed with deck and private bath
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Napa Valley and Sonoma Vineyards and Wineries nearby and easy to get to
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013