Spectacular Views & Beautiful Unit!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Island Echos condo description
'Really Gulf-front All The Way!'
This newly decorated 4th floor beauty is located at the extremely popular Island Echoes Condominiums! Incredible gulf front condo! You won't believe your views from the balcony and the master bedroom. Plus the pool is also gulf front (heated seasonally.) This complex has everything you could possible want in a vacation home. Besides the great pool, there is a lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, BBQ grills, and lets not forget Okaloosa Island/Fort Walton's fabulous beaches!
Now for a little more detail on this gorgeous (non-smoking) condo. This beautifully furnished two bedroom, two bath condo sleeps 6, plus there is a washer and dryer inside the condo! New tile has been laid from the entry through the kitchen, dining and living room. The balcony even has tile, and the view from the balcony will take your breath away! This unit has a fully equipped kitchen, and all the linens and towels you will need during your stay. There are three TV's (all have VHS/DVD players). There is also a nice stereo system with CD player.
The master is Gulf-front, so wake up every morning in your king size bed to a beautiful gulf view! You will love all the decorating touches, and it's sure to be a room of your dreams. The guest room is 'bright and vibrant reds and blues' with comfortable twin beds. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the spacious living room. Perfect accommodations for those traveling with friends or large families.
We would love to share our 'Gulf-front Paradise' with you! Please look at the additional pictures below, and let us know if you would like us to reserve a vacation for you. You won't be disappointed with your choice!
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Pool, (heated seasonally) Charcoal Grill - BBQ
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Gulfarium, Volleyball Net, Waverunner Rentals
ReviewsWrite a review
Very Poor Management & Overall Experience
Very Poor Management & Overall Experience
* The front door wouldn't lock unless we used the deadbolt from the inside. Since we had no key to lock it from the outside when we left, someone had to be in the room at all times or our belongings weren't secure. * The refrigerator never got cold the whole week we were there. I had breast milk stored in it and by the end of the week it was ruined. * There was food and water bottles under the furniture when we arrived that obviously didn't belong to us. * The baseboards were not nailed to the wall in several places throughout the condo which posed a safety issue for my children. * According to your listing on VRBO.com, there should have been sufficient towels in the unit for six people & there were not. We even tried to conserve them by reusing them multiple times. Then when we had to do laundry, it took all day to dry a small load of towels. Not convenient at all. * The website also states that there are DVD players in all rooms. There is not. * And then of course the air conditioning. After arriving we turned it down to cool it off and by that evening we could tell it wasn't cooling properly. At 1:00am the first night we had to turn it off completely because it was making a very loud noise. * There was a flyer on the counter than stated we should call the property manager should any problems arise, so upon discovering the a/c wasn’t working I called the number listed & was told that they no longer managed that unit. * After my initial conversation with the owner first thing Tuesday morning, I called her several times that day to check on the status of the a/c repair & was unable to reach her. It wasn't until I blocked my phone number that she answered. Then she tried to tell me that the air would be fixed the next day. I had already talked to the repairman & he said that he would not be fixing anything without first receiving payment from her. The repairman arrived to replace the a/c unit as we were checking out Friday morning, which benefited us none. Also according to him the a/c had not been maintained properly which is why it required replacement. This issue was not something that just happened to occur while we were there. It's obviously been an ongoing problem that she chose not to address. * The owner offered us a 1BR a mile down the road for sleeping (which wouldn't fit our entire family) & felt that was comparable. This unit has not been properly maintained & the owner's not willing to make any of it right. She also refused us a refund!
- Guest LAG25 (Benton, AR)
- Date of stay 07/09/12
- Review Submitted 08/02/12
Owner response: The only problem in the unit was the AC to which I responded immediately. The repairman commented on the unit being set too low which caused icing up. When the repairman reported that I needed a new handler I overnighted him a check for the full amount. Apparently he did not take credit cards. The unit was repaired that week. I did offer another unit for sleeping but my client had seen fit to bring in 8 people to a place advertized for 6 people. It is not any wonder that the linens were soon used. The washer/dryer unit is a small stackmate which can only handle small loads not linens for 8 people.
Just returned from my July 4th weekend at Island Echos. The unit was exactly like it was represented. The unit is clean and a nice size. My group consisted of my wife, youngest son. his wife and two children (7yrs. & 18 months). Everyone was pleased. The unit was large enough for everyone to be comfortable. The in-unit stacked washer / dryer made it easy to dry beach wear and coin op full size washers and dryers are available on the first floor for full loads. The unit was equipped with most everything you would need, even a sand beach chair. You will need to bring a hair dryer. There was plenty of free parking at the complex. While the complex provides beach chairs and umbrellas for renters thru the rental office, those who rent directly from owners are charged $20.00 / day for (2) chair loungers & umbrella. The beach is clean & the complex has its own beach life guard. As of July 5th no oil problems. Many good restaurants are in the area and a short 6 mile drive will have you at the harbor in Destin for even more selections. If golf is in your plans, you will need to drive for a while to find golf courses. Overall, I would highly recommend this unit and complex to anyonwe who would like a beach vacation in a not so highly commericalized area.
- Guest D&R (Nashville, TN)
- Date of stay 07/02/10
- Review Submitted 07/05/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Spring (Mar 01-May 1) ....... $165/night .. $ 900/week Late Spring (May 1-May 25) ....... $180/night .. $1000/week Summer (May 25-Aug 24) ....... $235/night .. $1350/week Late Summer (Aug 24-Sep 07) ....... $165/night .. $ 900/week Fall (Sep 07-Oct 31) ....... $135/night .. $ 800/week Winter (Nov 01-Mar 01) ....... $110/night .. $ 650/week .. $1350/month Spring Break, Easter & Labor Day .. $185/night .. $ 1050/week Tax and fees are not included in the rates above.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (410) 218-5734 (Maryland, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Island Echoes view from the ocean.
Gorgeous Living Room with breathtaking ocean views!
Guest Bedroom in "reds and blues"
Beautiful sunsets to view from the balcony!
Oceanside seasonally heated pool!
Master Bedroom with Kingsize bed and fantastic views of the ocean!
Lighted tennis courts are a plus!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.