The Treehouse - Luxury Lake Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dadeville house description
The Treehouse luxury lake home offers the ultimate in lake design, comfort, seclusion, and natural beauty. Nestled among the trees on a two acre lot this custom, three-story home boasts a wonderful lake view and a babbling brook running through the property. This upscale vacation rental is only 4 1/2 miles from Stillwaters Golf Course and a short boat ride to Chimney Rock, Harbor Point Marina, The Cove Restaurant, and Chuck's Marina.
The abundant trees, generous decking, quaint balconies, natural serenity, and beautiful views from every room have inspired some to call it 'the treehouse.' Inside you wont believe the design decor. Contemporary boutique style with a touch of asian fusion bringing new found elegance to your vacation destination.
The ground floor level is comprised of three bedrooms and a bathroom. The first bedroom features two twin beds, a gas fireplace and private entry that overlooks the brook. The second bedroom has a beautiful four poster carved mahogany king sized bed looking out to the lake. The third bedroom has two twin beds with a lake view. A hallway with travertine flooring leads to the interior stairs or to the lower lakeside entry door. From outside the door a flight of steps lead up to the main deck or down to a 100 ft. long dock (suitable for mooring a power boat up to 30 ft.) and a pier extending out into the lake with a 10' X 15' swim platform with stairs into the water.
The second level will amaze you. It features 12 ft. ceilings, Travertine flooring and a wall of windows across the entire lake front of the home. Encompasssing the living, dining, and kitchen area it features European style cabinets, granite countertops, and all stainless steel appliances, with a built in wine coolor for your convenience There is a sleek wood buring fireplace, built-in 42 in. plasma tv, huge Italian sofa. The dining area also looks over the lake and features dining for eight with addition seating at the bar for three. This level has generous decking on two sides of the house.
The third level has ten foot ceilings and features a spacious master bedroom with king bed, gas fireplace, private balcony, and virtually floor to ceiling windows along the entire lakeside. The master bath has a double walk-in shower with glass front and slate floor and walls. The bathroom also has his and hers glass vessel sinks and a whirlpool tub overlooking the lake. There is also a fifth bedroom with two twin beds overlooking the stream.
The property is located on the Blue Creek arm of Lake Martin approximately four miles past Stillwaters Resort off of county road 34. Auburn is only 30 min away. Birmingham and Atlanta just under 2 hours.
Half of rental fee (non refundable) to reserve booking with signed rental agreement
Balance of rental fee, damage deposit, and cleaning fee due 14 days prior to arrival
Damage deposit 500.00
Cleaning fee 175.00
Quick and easy check in 4pm check out 11am
Keywords: Lake House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Boat Dock (suitable for a power boat up to 30 ft, ), Pier with swim platform, Hammock, Deck Furniture, 3 Fireplaces, WI-FI, 3 Televisions, Cable, Radio/CD Player, Double Oven(convection), Gas Stove w/grill, Wine Cooler, Trash Compactor, Coffee Maker, Blender, Hand Towels, Iron, Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath, Gas Outdoor Grill (BBQ), Central Air Controls on each Level, No Pets...moreless
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake Martin Restaurants and Dining Lake Martin's Alexander City, Dadeville and Eclectic proudly offer a wide range of restaurants, praised by both guests and year round residents alike. Whether you're planning a casual family outing or a night on the town for two, Lake Martin is sure to please. Alexander City Restaurants Catherine's Market 17 Russell Farms Road Alexander City, AL 35010 phone: 256-215-7070 Featuring a unique market and a bistro-like cafe, Catherine's Market takes pride in offering the finest products from around the world and down the street. SpringHouse Restaurant 12 Benson Mill Road Alexander City, AL 35010 phone: 256-215-7080 Featuring extraordinary Southern cuisine in a sophisticated yet unpretentious style, SpringHouse is 'Lake Martin's premiere dining destination'. General's Cafe 11051 Highway 22 East 256-234-2121 'The Best Hamburger Steaks in the South' Serving: hamburgers, seafood & sandwiches Daisy's - on Lake Martin 195 Williams Road Alexander City 256-212-2105 Big B Bar-B-Que 3079 HWY 280 256-329-9996 Fresh Hickory-Grilled meat Catfish & Oysters Open 7 days a week Mon - Thr 10am - 9pm Fri & Sat 10am to 10pm Sunday 11am to 9pm Zaxby's 4497 HWY 280 256-234-1044 JR's Sports Bar & Grille 145 Alabama Street 256-234-9850 Seafood-Burgers-Chicken-Steaks-Wings-Salads. Mon-Thurs 10:00-9:00, Fri-Sat 10:00-10:00. Cecil's Public House 243 Green Street 256-329-0732 You may be surprised to find blackened salmon and perfectly seasoned steaks in a place called Cecil's Public House but that’s exactly what home folks and visitors will discover there. Located in an historic old house with a wrap-around porch, Cecil’s is noted for its delicious American cuisine as well as its charming and relaxing atmosphere. Try the Blackened Catfish which made the list of '100 dishes to eat in Alabama before you die' ! JimBob's Chicken Fingers 1264 Cherokee Road 256-215-3998 Five Star Plantation (Fine Dining) 100 County Road 65 Kellyton, AL 35089 256-234-0900 Sho Nuff BarBQue Alex. City Shopping Center 256-234-7675 Carlos Mexican Grill 136 Wheeler Street 256-329-9901 New China 867 Market Place Highway 280 256-329-0308 Delicious Chinese Food To Take Out or Eat In Collegiate Deli and Catering 1675 Cherokee Road 256-215-4007 Hours: Mon - Fri 6:00am to 2:00pm El Rancho Grande Great Mexican food! 114 Mask Ave. 256-234-0137 Ruby Tuesday 4097 Highway 280 256-234-4047 Russell Medical Center Cafeteria 3368 Highway 28, Alexander City 256-329-7100 Carlisle's Drug Co. 12 Main Street, Alexander City 256-234-4211 Vintage Soda Fountain and Sandwich Counter Mama Ella's Country Kitchen 480 Laurel Street, Alexander City 256-215-4000 LaPosada Mexican 3714 Highway 280, Alexander City, AL 256-329-3005 Papa Bello’s Pizza 910 Cherokee Rd, Alexander City, AL 256-392-4212 Jake’s 16 Broad St, Alexander City, AL 256-234-4300 City Buffet – Chinese 4034 Highway 280, Alexander City, AL 256-234-9833 Huddle House 4727 Highway 280, Alexander City, AL 256-215-7267 Lake Martin Dining Dadeville and Eclectic Homeplate Cafe Made from scratch southern cooking! 191 East South Street Dadeville, Alabama Telephone: (256) 825-0583 Serving Breakfast and Lunch Sunday through Friday 7am-2pm Serving Breakfast on Saturday 7am-11am Lake Martin Oyster Bar and Grill 'a seafood oriented restaurant where you can also get a fine steak' Dine in or carry out - always casual! 8246 County Road 34 West (just west of Highway 49) At The Crossroads DADEVILLE, AL 36853 Call 256-307-1188 Chuck's Pizza & Subs 237 Marina Road Dadeville, AL 36853 256-825-6871 John Eagle’s Grillin’ Shack 868 Gibson Rd Jackson's Gap, AL 36861 (256) 307-1070 Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 5 pm - 9 pm La Posoda Mexican Grill 18092 US Highway 280 Dadeville, AL 36853 256-825-2677 Sinclair's Kowaliga 295 Kowaliga Marina Road Eclectic, AL 36024 334-857-2889 Poplar Dawgs 10277 Cr-34, Dadeville, AL 256-825-9288 Uncle Nick’s Smokehouse 6993 Highway 49 South, Dadeville, AL 256-307-1405 Niffer’s 7500 Hwy 49 S, Dadeville, AL 36853 256-825-5950 Oskar's Cafe 6684 Highway 49 South Dadeville, AL 36853 256-825-4827 Serving: Burgers, Catfish, Chicken Fingers, BBQ, Black Angus Ribeye and much more! Open 7 days a week. Heaven Scent Bar-B-Que 20975 US Hwy 280 Unit #1 256-825-5279 Dine in - Take out, Catering Available...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect AUBURN Football Game Retreat
Perfect AUBURN Football Game Retreat
We had 2 families stay at The Treehouse together for a 4-day, 3-night weekend in October, 2009. This was a perfect setup for 2 families - one on the top floor, and one on the bottom floor, with a community floor in the middle with an open floorplan. The place was clean and conveniently located, only about 30 minutes from the Auburn campus for game day weekends. The view of the lake is great. As with any lake house, the driveway is very steep, and you have to drive slowly, so we hope it doesn't ice up the next time we stay there.
- Guest S&S (Tarpon Springs, FL)
- Date of stay 10/15/09
- Review Submitted 08/11/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
May 1 - May 28 $2300 weekly / $400 nightly (3 night min.) One Day Retreat Avail May 29 - Aug. 6 $2500 weekly / $450 nightly (3 night min.) Aug. 7 - Sept. 24 $2100 weekly / $375 nightly (3 night min.) One Day Retreat Avai Sept. 25 - May 1 $1600 / $275 nightly (2 night min.) One Day Retreat Avail Auburn Game Weekend & Fall/Winter Holidays $450 nightly (2 night min.)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013