Luxury Spacious Modern Apartment, Close to Nissi Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ayia Napa apartment description
This luxury ground floor one bed apartment is just a short walk to the fabulous Nissi Beach. All of the surrounding attractions in the area are just a short distance away and can be reached on foot or by bus or taxi if you prefer.
The apartment has access to a large communal swimming pool and is set on a small but very well set out and maintained complex with an abundance of restaurants and family themed bars along Nissi Ave.
With its one large double bedroom and spacious living/kitchen area leading out onto the veranda and rear access to a parking space if you want to hire a car and explore more of the island, it really is a great summer or winter holiday rental. With luxury and comfort in mind, this apartment has excellent facilities with a modern feel.
The modern first class kitchen makes the self catering holiday a pleasure to experience if you decide to use it, or if not the many local restaurants are at hand to cater for you.
Ayia Napa / Famagusta area: Ayia Napa is seen as a party town but this is only a small part of what it has to offer, it was a small fishing village to start with and still has a lot of Cypriot culture to explore, from visiting the harbour area or to visiting the local churches or just relaxing in a local traditional bar.
Hiring a car is a great way to see the local area with the resort area of Protoras/Pernera just a 10 minute drive to the north, Fig Tree Bay is one of the many Blue Flag beaches in the area and always worth spending a day on if you can.
The Famagusta view area is just a bit further up and also worth seeing with a insight into the history of Cyprus and some of the more recent developments.
The small town of Paralimni with its quiet and relaxing atmosphere is an ideal place to visit to experience the local pace of life on Cyprus.
As you arrive into the Ayia Napa area you will pass the Waterworld waterpark in fact it is walking distance from the apartment approx 20mins or a short bus ride.
How to get there: Many airlines fly into Larnaca International Airport from most major regional UK airports and after a short search on the internet or a few phone calls you should find some convenient flights to suit you.
Larnaca airport itself is approx a 40 min drive from the apartment and we can give you details of our agents there who will offer 24 hour call out service. We cam also arrange taxi transfers at a good price for you.
You could however arrange to hire a car for your stay which can be picked up at the airport upon arrival and dropped back upon departure.
As you would expect at any busy major airport there are always plenty of taxis waiting outside who will be more than happy to take you to the resort.
The island of Cyprus: The whole of the south of Cyprus is now linked by motorways making it very easy to get from one area to the other either by car or on one of the many coach trips available in the resort shops, Nicosia the islands capital is a modern European city with everything you would expect to find including some very familiar shops, it's also a very old city with a wealth of history and culture to see and enjoy a truly great day out.
- 58 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- The main double bedroom has two large Italian single beds. The spacious bedroom is air conditioned & has a set of patio doors leading onto the veranda, which is very contained and secure with white balastrades and a gate. The main bathroom is en-suite to the bedroom, you will also find a 'funky' modern chair bedside units, dressing table & mirror in the room. The main living area doubles up as the second bedroom at night & has a large comfortable leather sofa bed witch will sleep two with ease, there is a cloakroom with a second WC & hand wash basin located to the rear of the apartment for the guest sleeping in that room to use. The living area is also air conditioned & also has a set of patio doors leading out onto the veranda where you will find a large glass table and chairs and sunloungers to relax on having a quiet drink or just taking in your Cypriot holiday surroundings before retiring for a very comfortable nights sleep. The veranda is basked in sunshine all day....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The main bathroom is en-suite to the main bedroom in the apartment and is tiled wall and floor and furnished to a very high standard as you would expect from a brand new development. The cloakroom has a second toilet and hand wash basin and is located at the rear of the apartment alongside the main bathroom, the cloakroom is also tiled to a very high standard to match the main bathroom and the overall finish of both rooms including fixtures and fittings, wall mirror in the main bathroom etc is along with the rest of the apartment completely checked cleaned and maintained before all new guest arrive....moreless
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment but is allowed on the veranda area. The air con units also act as heaters for any out of season guest and you can put the immersion on to heat up the water. You have everything you need for a superb carefree holiday in lovely surroundings. The front of the apartment is very large and has a large frontage with a pathway if you would like to enter from the front. There is a large communal swimming pool and childrens pool behind the apartment and is walking distance to a 24 hour supermarket. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Outlet Shopping
- Horse Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2013
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Larnaca at 45 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 500 Metres
- Primary: +44 (0)7702 449939 Call 7 days 08:00 to 24:00gmt
- Secondary: +44 (0)791 3035348 Call 7 days 08.00 to 24.00gmt
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxury Apartment-Prime Location in Nissi Beach
Have a dip in the large swimming pool
Comfy large leather sofa bed
Enjoy a drink or 2 watching the sun set
Luxurious comfy sofa bed in living area
Modern,Spacious ground floor apartment
Eat in modern surroundings
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
+44 (0)7702 449939
Call 7 days 08:00 to 24:00gmt
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.