Best Location in Heritage Palms!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heritage Palms condo description
Beautiful condominium, best location in gated Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club community. This 2nd floor unit on quiet Butterfly Palm Drive is tastefully decorated and has a spectacular lake and golf course (17th hole) views. Living room & lanai overlooks 38 acre lake w/ area wildlife. Kitchen/dining area has direct view to two resident bald eagles. Swimming pool & fabulous fishing spot (10 lb. bass caught & released) are just steps from your door. Main clubhouse & state of the art fitness center is just a short walk away. Bicycles are available for use.
The 28,000 sq.ft. main clubhouse features a large heated pool/hot tub, fitness center, locker rooms, showers, computer room, formal/informal dining room, lighted Har Tu tennis courts, full service pro shop, driving range & two practice greens. The 36 hole golf course is Azinger/Lewis designed. Golf all you like for just the cart fee after you pay the $250 golf membership transfer fee.
Over 60 add’l courses also available to you at reduced rates. A second clubhouse, the Lodge, offers a beautiful resort style pool, a cabana that serves food & beverages, a lending library, a card room, billiard tables & shuffleboard.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Condo amenities include, Eat-in Kitchen plus breakfast bar, fully stocked with all utensils, smooth top range, refrigerator/ice maker (w/ water & ice access in door), phone & answering machine, iron, ironing board, 2 additional cable TVs in bedrooms, also alarm clocks & telephones, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & bathrooms, Beach towels & full linens provided, Beach chairs, coolers, & bicycles available for use...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- On-site activities include, walking paths, water aerobics, yoga, stretch & tone classes, book club, cards, wine tasting, Sunday brunch, formal & informal dining, Area attractions include, Great Beaches! Beautiful Sanibel Island & Fort Myers Beach just a short drive away, Enjoy shelling on Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Visit Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Tangers Outlet Mall, Miromar Outlet, In Fort Myers, Edison & Ford homes, Barbara Mann Performing Arts Center, Spring Training for Boston Red Sox & Minnesota Twins, Fleamasters Flea Market minutes away, Many great area restaurants & shopping, don't miss Fresh Market at Bell Tower Mall, a great gourmet food store! Favorite outdoor restaurant, D'Amico & Sons, also at Bell Tower...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Not Available November1, 2013 thru March 31, 2014 2014 Rates --- Email owner for add'l details $250 MEMBER TRANSFER FEE + $100 EXIT CLEANING FEE - NO SMOKING, NO PETS -
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
2nd floor view from the lanai
Main entrance to Heritage Palms on Six Mile Cypress
double eagle view from kitchen window
bald eagle view out the kitchen window
Putting range near the main Clubhouse
The Lodge Clubhouse pool
sunrise view from lanai
Terrace building & carport
Living room - bald eagle view from kitchen window
Second bathroom, across from spare bedroom.
Golf course view from lanai
River that runs along Butterfly Palm. Good fishing. Eagle view.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013