Luxury Villa 10 Metres from the Beach,10 Min Walk to Korcula Old Town - Attic appt
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Korcula villa description
Villa Jade is a stunning stone villa. Within villa Jade there are 5 luxury self contained apts available for rent. The villa is on the waters edge with wonderful sea and mountain views, steps leading down to a small pebbled beach just in front of the villa, inc private boat mooring. The villa consists of the lovely main floor apt which sleeps 4 adults +2 children with lovely sea facing stone terrace. The attic apt which sleeps 4 adults+2 children with lovely new sea facing terrace with amazing views. There are 2 ground floor 1 bed apts sleeping 2 adults+2 kids, ground floor apts 1&2 are inter-connecting, so can be rented seperatley or as one large space for 2 familys if req, there is a lovely sea facing stone terrace. Aditionally we have our lower ground floor apt which sleeps 2 adults+2 kids, again with large sea facing stone terrace. All apts are modern and finished to a very high standard with full A/C. The historic walled city of Korcula town is approx a 15 min scenic walk.
Attic appt : Korcula Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 77266ha
The attic is a beautifull 2 bedroom modern apartment with a newly completed sea facing terrace that has amazing views over the sea and mountains. The apartment is a beautifully finished modern space with marble floors to the main living area, highly polished parquet floors to the bedrooms. Very large living/dinning room seating up to 6 people, fully fitted kitchen, corner sofa which coverts to a large double bed. Air conditioning, SAT TV. One large luxury bathroom with corner bath/ shower, toilet and bidet, sink with lit dressing mirror, also separate toilet cloakroom. The master bed has a full lenth glass balcony doors with great sea views. The whole apartment has dimmer switch lighting for a lovely ambiance in the evenings. Parking for two cars right outside the apartment entrance. All apartments within Villa Jade have access to our laundry room where we have an ironing board and proffesional steam iron facility, additionally a laundry service is available on request if required.
- 80 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- There are two lovely double bedrooms in the attic apartment, both finished to a very high standard, highly polished parquet floors, spot lighting and bedside lamps, all lighting is dimmer switch controlled for low level ambiance lighting in the evenings. One large double bedroom sleeping 2 with dressing table, large glass balcony doors with lovely sea views + one standard double bedroom with bedsides, wardrobe sleeping 2 persons. There is a large double sofa bed within the lounge/diner sleeping 2 persons quite comfortably allowing the apartment to sleep up to 6 persons....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Our attic apartment main bathroom is very modern, newly fitted with large corner bath/shower, toilet, bidet, sink with dressing mirror. Also ambient mood lighting for those romantic baths. There is also a second cloakroom toilet and wash basin within the attic apartment, again highly finished....moreless
- Villa Jade is situated on a small cliff with absolutly amazing sea and mountain views. Villa Jade also has its own boat mooring located on a beautiful stone dock infront of the house. The views from attic apartment are truly lovely looking directly over the garden and out across our bay to the mountains opposite where you can see the most amazing sun rises and boats. Villa Jade is front row to the sea, there is a lovely stone staircase leading down to the small beach and stone dock where you can relax and swim in crystal clear sea's. There is a small local super market within a 5 min walk. The historic walled city of Korcula town is only approx a scenic 15 mins walk along the coast. All apartments within villa Jade have access to our laundry room with ironing board and proffesional steam iron, additionally there is a laundry service available on request....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Winery Tours
- Naturist Beach
- Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Boat Dock
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely little spot in pretty Korcula
Lovely little spot in pretty Korcula
We have just returned from a week's stay in the attic apartment and it truly is in the perfect spot. The villa is located right by a beautiful bay to swim in (perfect clear turquoise waters and lovely view) and the 15 min walk to korcula old town is a really lovely walk along the coast. It was nice being slightly away from the hustle of the old town as it was so quiet and very scenic walk to enjoy and took no time. There is a very convenient shop in the village too so you can stock up on bread, milk (wine!!) or just grab an ice cream. We had perfect weather the start of September and swam in the sea daily. Its nice to see all the locals come out the village beach so to speak. There is a nice deck which you can sunbath on and steps down to sea. It never got at all crowded, 4/6 people tops and often had to ourselves. The apartment itself was spotless and had everything we needed 9excellent power shower and hug bath!). Air conditioning was much appreciated and the balcony was great- we thought best one in the village!! its brand newish i think and we loved it for brekkie, reading or wine. We didn't a car but we used the taxi people steve recommended and they spoke excellent english (although by end of trip i was texting the lady to book a taxi, and she always came back to me prompt with price etc etc). We liked to try some of the restaurants away from the old town in the evenings which is why we used a taxi 3/4 times but there are dozens of good restaurants in town, so you can go without wheels at all no problem. We were pleasantly surprised with the food in korcula and durbrovnic- we didn't have a bad meal the whole week- they were all really really tasty and good and god value, i am missing the grilled squid already. There is a strong italian influence too, so lots of good quality gnocci and pasta. It is a beautiful island and a great apartment!! korcula is very pretty and has lovely wine/restaurants and we found the people on the whole very friendly and nice.
- Guest Helen G. (london)
- Date of stay 09/03/11
- Review Submitted 09/11/11
Attic Apartment Villa Jade Korcula
Attic Apartment Villa Jade Korcula
An excellent property both in terms of location & accomodation provided, finished to a high standard and very well maintained Local contact very helpful Mini super-market 5 minutes walk away and good choice of restaurants in Korcula Town 15 to 20 minutes away (You have to be pretty athletic to walk it in the claimed 10 minutes!) View from the flat was stunning and proximity to sea was a real bonus for the keenswimmers Will almost certainly return and would recommend to others
- Guest Roo2 (Badby, Northants, UK)
- Date of stay 06/07/08
- Review Submitted 06/17/08
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Oct 4, 2013
2 night min stay
Oct 5 - Oct 31, 2013
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Dubrovnik at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Korcula town at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Orebic at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 10 Metres
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: My name is Steve I was born in Bow East London. Went to school in Wickford Essex at Hilltop junior then on to Beauchamps high school. I currently live in Brentwood Essex and have done since 1988. I run my own company Security Shutters Ltd based in Romford Essex.
Why the Owner Chose Korcula:
I was on holiday in Croatia touring around from Split and on to all the Islands and was looking to invest in an apartment if I saw the right place. When I arrived on Korcula I fell totally in love with the Island, it truly is a beautiful Island. I went to see a few houses that were advertised and stumbled on this boarded up Villa right on the sea, I managed to fight my way through the overgrown garden and up onto the terrace, that was it I was in love with this house and it's location to the old historic town of Korcula. I will never forget the views from the terrace and can still never get enough of looking out over the sea and mountains opposite.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Amazing views over the sea and mountains, watching all the beautiful boats go by including some amazing cruise and sailing boats. The location of Villa Jade as being situated in the lovely village of Medvinjak and within comfortable walking distance along the sea to Korcula old town wich has a lovely atmosphere and lots of nice resturants, bars and shops etc to keep you entertained.
- Primary: +44 (0)1277 823578 Evenings and weekends
- Secondary: +44 (0)7850 936094 Anytime
- Fax: +44 (0)1708 750900
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa Jade front row waterfront position 15 min's walk to Korcula Town
Main Floor terrace
Sunrise from terraces at villa Jade
Main floor master bed to terrace view
Attic appt living/dinning room with sofa bed for
Main floor & Attic terraces
Attic bedroom 1
Ground Floor 1 & 2 Terrace with lovely views
Lower ground floor Terrace & Views
Lower Ground floor shower room
Villa Jade boat mooring
Korcula Old Town
Main Floor Terrace & amazing views to the Sea
Main floor apt, open plan living/kitchen area
Master bedroom-main floor apartment
Attic appt & terrace
Attic Terrace with amazing views
Main floor terrace & Attic terrace above
Ground floor apts 1& 2 living/din room, sofa bed
Lower ground floor appt & terrace views to the sea
Lower ground floor apt living area
Medieval walled city of Korcula
Villa Jade mooring
Korcula at sunset
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.