Crown Jewel of Henderson 3BR/2bath Ranch
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This special place is our 2nd home. Our primary residence is on the island of Maui. With our extended families living in Iowa (a long trip for us) we found that having a 1/2 way place facilitates more frequent visits from both directions.
Therefore, our Las Vegas home is considered the gathering place for our family and it's so much more than just a rental. Our home is stocked with everything we could think of for your enjoyment. It is located in a safe, quiet residential neighborhood, with lots of privacy inside the house as well as on the outdoor pool deck. The fireplace in the living room creates the coziest of evenings with a glass of wine, a great book, a movie or nice conversation.
We hope you can enjoy this home as a gathering place for your family and friends as well!
The sparkling pool is perfect for swimming in May-October. It is heated via solar in the cooler months and is available for swimming in the coldest months but not able to be heated (Dec-Jan-Feb)when the hours of sunlight are the shortest.
Our home is located in Henderson just off the 215 beltway, 6 miles from the strip, 4 miles from the airport and about 1/2 mile from Green Valley Ranch and Casino which offers great restaurants, the famous Whiskey Bar, as well as "The District" featuring over 40 fine shops, boutiques, and restaurants (PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Lucille's BBQ to name a few).
* 8 fabulous golf courses are within minutes from the house.
* Black Mountain Golf & Country Club
* DragonRidge Golf & Country Club
* The Legacy Golf Club
* Reflection Bay Golf Club
* The Revere at Anthem
* Tuscany Golf Course
* Rio Secco Golf Club
* Wildhorse Golf Club
* Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip is about 10 minutes, but you might not want to leave, everything you need is already here just steps from your door.
* Big screen plasma TV in the living room with surround sound stereo system and DVD.
* Fireplace in the living room.
* Well stocked kitchen.
* Each bedroom has it's own 20" TV with cable and DVD.
* Master Bedroom and 2nd bedroom have King beds
* 3rd Bedroom has a queen bed.
* Additional Queen Aerobed (raised) will accommodate those that don't want to sleep together.
* All use of linens, towels, cookware, tableware etc. provided in your rental.
* The house is stocked with soap and paper products for your arrival at no additional charge.
* Additional charge to heat the pool
* Safe Quiet neighborhood,
* Miles of convenient walking/biking paths.
* Several gyms close by for your workouts.
* 8 golf courses within minutes from the house.
* Beautiful Mountain Views!
* Beautiful Strip Views at Night!
* Las Vegas renters get special discounts on our Maui Oceanfront Condo
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Due to allergies, no pets are allowed (sorry)
Keywords: Single Family Home
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Big Screen Plasma TV with Surround Sound and DVD
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Live Theater
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
Our family experience in this property was excellent. It is indeed well kept and in top notch condition. Great attention to detail has gone into this home. Beautiful decor,quality furnishings (especially the beds)all combined make for a lovely, warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Guest faye
- Date of stay 06/17/12
- Review Submitted 02/26/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Family Reunion Made Wonderful
Family Reunion Made Wonderful
My family loved this home. We each had our own space which was beautifully decorated, incredibly clean, and the well equipped kitchen made preparing meals fun and easy. My 80 year old mother who lives in Henderson in a beautiful home could not believe that this home was on vrbo because there is nothing that suggests that it is used by people other than its owners. The master suite is large and spacious, the other two bedrooms are attractive, the outside patio is great, and the location is great. If you want a great place to stay, then this is it. Have fun!
- Guest Lindy
- Date of stay 12/05/12
- Review Submitted 12/11/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Thank you Lindy. This is exactly what we strive for. I really appreciate your comments and I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed the house.
$200/night 1-4 nights (Normally $225) $175/night for 5-14 nights (Normally $200) $150/night for 15-29 nights (Normally $175) $3,750/monthly rate $275/night Holiday Rate (Xmas etc.) NO MIN # OF NIGHTS!!! $300 Refundable Security Deposit. Additional one time cleaning fee of $125 Slightly higher rates may apply for special events/holidays etc. Cancellation 45 days prior to arrival for refund.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
King Size bed in Master Suite
3rd Bedroom with Queen Bed
Well Equipped Kitchen
One of the coziest spots in the house
Luxury Living-Las Vegas Style!
Covered Patio w/Roll Down Shades and Overhead Fan
Green Valley Ranch Casino about 1/2 mile from the house
Guest Bedroom with King Bed
Your dinner is served!
Laptop Central w/HighSpeed Internet
42" Plasma TV w/surround sound stereo & DVD WOW!
A cool dip would be nice
Metropolitan Shopping & Dining -Minutes Away At "The District "
The Carousel at the District
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, January 14, 2013