Magnificent Oceanfront Luxury 2 Bedroom Condominium
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Puu Poa condo description
* Newly Updated Magnificent Vacation Home
* Incredible Ocean Views, Sounds, & Breezes
* Directly on the Ocean, Bali Hai views
* New Kitchen, Hard Wood Floors
* High-speed Internet, 50 inch HDTV
* New Furnishings, Beautifully Decorated
* 2 Lanais, 2 Bedrooms, Washer/Dryer
* Secluded Private Beach
* Tennis Courts & Heated Swimming Pool
* World Class Princeville Golf
* Short walk to Princeville Hotel
Puu Poa Condo 209:
Owned by one family for 20 years as a luxury vacation home, this condo was extensively remodeled and updated. A luxury home, not a routine cheaply furnished rental. Sitting on a bluff with commanding views of the ocean, the sounds of the waves mix with the tropical breezes to create the ultimate in island living. Two oceanfront lanais surround the beautiful living area complete with comfort and elegance. If contact with the world is needed, there is a 50 inch Plasma HDTV with extensive premium channels. (2nd TV in Bedroom), Entertainment Center for IPOD, CD's, DVD's and high speed Internet access. An extensive collection of DVDs. A complete kitchen (with dishwasher) is present for home cooked meals.
Two Bedrooms sleep 4. Using the supplied Futon allows 6. A very comfortable sofa makes 7. Two full bathrooms, newly remodeled and updated provide a welcome after a tough day on the beach, golf course, tennis court, or ocean.
All the amenities of the Princeville Hotel (being extensively remodeled presently) are a five minute walk away and Hidden Beach, a short walk down the hill, provides one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the world and great snorkeling with incredible privacy. The Island of Kauai offers every tropical activity imaginable and at the end of the day, you come home to incredible comfort and luxury. Puu Poa condos are now valued at over 1 million dollars. Experience itfor a vacation that you will never forget. Honeymooners will find this the perfect place to be. Due to its unique location, this condo offers complete privacy and is ideal for honeymoons, anniversaries, or any once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Complete Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Washer/Dryer, 50 Inch HDTV with Full Cable (Including High Definition), High Speed Internet Access, DVD Player with extensive DVD Library, CD Players, Ceiling Fans, 2 Lanais, Dining Area, Incredible Privacy, Walk to Private Beach, Walk to 5-Star St. Regis Princeville Hotel, World Class Golf (Prince Course - Rated Number One in Hawaii, Ocean Front Makai Course (27 holes)), Tennis Courts, Heated Swimming Pool, Long List of Great Activities on Kauai...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan. 5 - April 14 $295/night .. $1950/week June 15 - September 15 $295/night .. $1950/week Dec 22-Jan 04 $375/night .. $2500/week April 16 - June 14 $225/night .. $1500/week September 16 - December 21 $225/night .. $1500/week Payment by PayPal
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Beach: Private Puu Poa Beach or St. Regis Hotel Beach at Puu Poa
Year Purchased: 1992
About the owner: Family owned 2nd home since 1992. Lovingly and artistically updated.
Why the Owner Chose Puu Poa:
The most beautiful place in the world, the constant sound of the surf and cool trade winds blowing through the home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Incredible privacy. You cannot see another condo from inside the home and they cannot see you.
Puu Poa above the crashing surf. Watch Whales from your sofa Nov. thru April
View from Lanai
Living Room with 50 inch Plasma HDTV and Entertainment Center
View from Lanai
Accessible Private Puu Poa Beach - Beauty and Solitude
Living Room and two lanais
Second Bedroom with DVD Player and second bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.