Vacation at the Top of Beech Mountain
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Perched on a cliff at the very top of “the highest incorporated town in Eastern America”, Dream View Chalet is truly a unique house in an equally unique setting. An all-season vacation haven, Dream View Chalet has features and amenities that set it apart and make it an ideal spot for hikers, skiers, outdoor enthusiasts, or those who just want to get away from it all:
· At 5,325 feet, Dream View Chalet is one of only a handful of houses at the very top of Beech Mountain. In fact, there are very few houses at this height located anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains.
· Enjoy spectacular, 180-degree unimpeded views of Grandfather Mountain and Roan Mountain from the Great Room, Master Bedroom, and the upper and lower decks.
· Beech Mountain Club privileges are included (at NO extra cost) with all rentals.
· Just a short walk to the popular Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run.
· Temperatures at Dream View Chalet never reach above 70 degrees in the summer.
· All bedrooms have their own private, full bath.
· Located next door to Oz Cathedral—making it perfect for large groups of 20 or business retreats.
· We welcome pets!
With our elevation, view, privacy, and having the Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run right in our backyard, it’s no wonder why Dream View Chalet is one of the most popular rental homes on Beech Mountain!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 2-10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- At 5,325 feet, Dream View Chalet is one of only a handful of houses at the very top of Beech Mountain. In fact, there are very few houses at this height located anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains. - Enjoy spectacular, 180-degree unimpeded views of Grandfather Mountain and Roan Mountain from the Great Room, Master Bedroom, and the upper and lower decks. - Beech Mountain Club privileges are included with all rentals. - Just a short walk to the popular Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run. - Temperatures at Dream View Chalet never reach above 70 degrees in the summer. - Located next door to Oz Cathedral—making it perfect for large groups of 20 or business retreats. ...morecollapse
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
March, April, May (3 night min) - $665/2-night wknd; $300/wknt; $1325/wk; $3970/wk Summer (Memorial Day thru Labor Day - 1 week min stay) - $1785/wk; $5300/4 wks July 4th week (1 week min) - $1840/wk; $5355/4 wks if July 4th included Sept, Nov, Dec (3 night min) - $715/2-night wknd; $325/wknt; $1700/wk Oct & Thanksgiving (3 night min) - $775/2-night wknd; $340/wknt; $1875/wk Ski Season - $1310/2-night wknd; $575/wknt; $2750/wk Christmas & New Years (4 night min) - $1510/2-night wknd; $665/wknt; $3160/wk 14% accommodation tax not included. 50% deposit required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Vacation at the top of Beech Mountain at Dream View Chalet
Visitors can walk to the Land of Oz and follow the yellow brick road
Enjoy mountainscape views from the great room and dining area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013