VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Bower Fold is a luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa, situated on the ever popular exclusive West Coast of Barbados. The villa enjoys a stunning position right in front of the pool on the privately owned Porters Court development, comprising 8 traditional Bajan villas set in pretty tropical gardens. The magnificent West Coast beach is a mere 3 minutes walk and numerous restaurants, shops and hotel facilities are within a walk or short drive. Holetown is the nearest main town. Bower Fold has been built to a traditional chattel house style and has two large bedrooms, each with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom. The modern kitchen is fully kitted out with all you would expect in a comfortable family home. The air-conditioned lounge and dining area open out via two sets of double doors onto a beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the pool, with table, chairs and barbecue – a perfect place for dining or relaxing in the shade. Sun-loungers and umbrellas are provided on the pool deck.
Rates are based on 4 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest
School holidays Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2015 7 night min stay
Low Season Sep 1 - Dec 18, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2016 10 night min stay
Peak Season Jan 4 - Feb 29, 2016 7 night min stay
High Season Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2016 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
The Low Season price in May, June and September to 19 December is a Special Offer price for 2 people sharing one bedroom. Groups of 3 or 4 people group using both bedrooms is £150 per night. A fifth person can be accommodated on a comfortable fold away bed at any time of the year for a price of £20 per night.
We take a 30% deposit to secure the reservation with the remaining 70% payable 8 weeks before arrival date. We normally take payment in the UK via bank transfer but can accept Euro or US $ payments and also credit card payments if required - please ask for details
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Bower Fold is situated on the magnificent West Coast of Barbados, just 3 minutes walk across the road to the beautiful beach and with watersport, restaurant and hotel facilities just a walk away including the famous Lone Star restaurant and Royal Pavilion Hotel across the road. Swim with the turtles just yards from the shore at our lovely uncrowded beach! Holetown is the nearest main town ( 5 minutes by bus or car, 20-25 minutes to walk) with numerous restaurants shops, bars, supermarket, banks, petrol station, pharmacy etc. Speightstown is to the north. Harrisons Cave, Animal Flower Cave, the wildlife park, the capital Bridgetown, the dramatic East Coast and the lively South Coast are all easily acccessible by car from this central West Coast location.
Golf: Royal Westmoreland, Sandy Lane and the Barbados Golf Club are all fabulous courses a short drive from Bower Fold