Open Weeks: May 26 - June 2; June 2-9; Aug 4-11 and 18-25
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Side Villa Section house description
1-Story Beach House perfect for 2-6 people: This beautiful open floor plan, was built in late summer 2005 and we have just updated with new paint and den furniture.
Kitchen/Dining: The fully equipped kitchen offers hand-crafted maple cabinetry and a refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher and microwave mounted above the stove. Plates, cookware, silverware, etc. are also provided for your convenience. There is a washer/dryer located off the main hallway. The living room and kitchen have an open floor plan design with a vaulted ceiling. We also have indoor and outdoor dining (outdoor dining on both levels).
Beds/Baths: Sleeps 7 people. Three bedrooms, two bedrooms with queen beds, one with bunk bed (twin over double bed) in the third bedroom. Two full baths and a fully-enclosed outside shower with hot/cold water on lower level. Three televisions in the home, with DVD players. Spacious front and side decks for lounging. Covered stairs and covered parking on the lower level available for three to four vehicles.
Great Location: Located close to the south gate for easy access to and from the campground, only a 10 minute walk or a five minute golf cart ride to the beach. Our road is not a main road toward the beach, so it does not have any traffic which is great for kids to ride bikes, skateboards, etc.
Cleaning/Rules: Cleaning products are provided for you to clean at departure. Or, we now have a cleaning service available for an additional charge, if you prefer. Please let us know prior to arrival if you would like to have the cleaning service. We have to book this service in advance. If you choose to clean the home yourself and the unit is not been cleaned upon departure, a portion of your deposit will be withheld to pay for a cleaning service after the fact ($150).
You will need to provide your linens (sheets, towels, etc.), bath soaps, detergents and paper products. Please note that Ocean Lakes is a family-oriented, gated and patrolled community. All guests must abide by their rules and regulations. Upon arrival, you will need to register your vehicle with the Ocean Lakes office and pay a $3/day parking pass fee directly to Ocean Lakes. Sorry, No Smoking, No Pets!!
Keywords: One-Story House
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Queen size Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1) Bunk bed: twin over full bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, Coffee pot, Dishes and utensils, Brand new appliances (refrigerator has ice maker with water purifier), Hand-crafted maple cabinetry in kitchen and baths, Washer/dryer, Large partially covered upper deck with rocking chairs and outside dining table & chairs (seats 4 on upper deck), Grill, Porch swing and dining table (seats 6) on lower level, Tiled flooring in kitchen, Hall and baths, Carpeting in bedrooms, Cable TV with remote in den and 2 bedrooms (3 total), DVD players on all TVs, 9 ft, ceilings with vaulted ceiling in kitchen/den, Lower level covered parking available for up to 3 vehicles, Easy access to south gate, Convenient to Myrtle Beach attractions, Restaurants and golf courses, 10 minutes from Myrtle Beach airport, 15 minutes from 'Broadway on the Beach', 20 minutes from MurrellGÇÖs Inlet, No Pets...moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scheduled activities for kids and adults, snack bars and convenience store within the resort, 24 hour security in gated community, Ocean Lakes Family Campground is located approximately four miles south of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on Highway 17 and is the largest and most complete Oceanfront campground on the Eastern Seaboard, With nearly a mile of privately owned beachfront, Ocean Lakes has such features as 24 hour security (patrolled), eight fresh water lakes, recreation center with supervised activities for children, putt-putt golf, an Olympic-size swimming pool with two kiddie pools and a heated indoor pool, golf cart rentals, three snack bars and an arcade for your enjoyment, In addition, they offer convenient services such as a complete country store, several laundromats, and a beachfront observation deck...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a beautiful vacation home. My family absolutely loved spending time there...and the owners are the most incredible people. We will definitely "take advantage" of this great beach house as much as possible in the future!!!
- Guest Denni & Jenni Stroupe (Blacksburg, SC)
- Date of stay 07/11/07
- Review Submitted 07/11/07
This is a wonderful house to stay in. It is new and very clean with nice and comfortable furnishings. This house is back away from the ocean but if you have bicycles or a golf cart this isn't a problem. We loved the fact that it was a dead end street with virtually no traffic so we could let our 7 year old and 3 year old ride their bikes without worry. The owner is easy to contact and work with and we found this vacation to be an exceptional one.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/12/06
- Review Submitted 09/12/06
March 12 - May 13.. $175/night .. $1200/week (Spring)* May 14 - Aug 13 ................ $1600/week (Summer) (Sat-Sat only) Aug 14 - March 11 .. $125/night .. $ 850/week (Fall/Winter)* *Off Season requires a 2 night minimum stay, except Holidays. $200 Security Deposit required for booking. Guest agreement must be signed with a $200 security deposit to confirm the rental. The security deposit may be a personal check and must be received at least 30 days prior to rental date. Balance due 21 days prior to to arrival date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose South Side Villa Section:
When we visited Ocean Lakes in 2004, we knew it had the family atmosphere we were looking for in a vacation getaway with our children. We have thoroughly enjoyed our house and the people we've met over the years staying there. We feel safe in Ocean Lakes and we love our location. We like the fact that our house in on a private, dead-end street near the south gate in Ocean Lakes. There is more room around our house (back, sides and in front) than most of the homes in Ocean Lakes. We feel a little more secluded than some of the homes that are really close to one another. The are only 6 homes on our street. They are all privately-owned and no other home is a rental on our road. Children are free to ride bikes, skateboard, play basketball, etc. with no through-traffic.
- Primary: (803) 324-4398
- Secondary: (803) 324-8333 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One-story (built in 2005) with ample parking, decking & covered stairway
Den has vaulted celing and open floor plan adjacent to kitchen
Second bedroom: 10' ceiling, ceiling fan and lg. closet and TV/DVD.
Front deck with dining tables (one seats 6, the other seats 4) on top deck
Kitchen: Vaulted ceiling, ceramic tile floor, new appliances and maple cabinets.
Master Bed: 10' ceiling w. ceiling fan, lg. closet and adjoining full bath.
Hall bath: Tub/Shower combo with ceramic tile and maple cabinets.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 16, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.