The Mediterranean in Moses Lake - Private Swimming Pool & Spa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Moses Lake house description
There is something for everyone at the Mediterranean Estate in Moses Lake. With over 300 days of sunshine, sun loving enthusiasts will relax and enjoy this superb 3200 square foot estate house with your own private fenced 20X40 swimming pool just outside the french doors of the family room.
Private one acre landscaped grounds. Outdoor gas barbecue, covered sitting area overlooking pool and hot tub. Oversized master bedroom has outdoor balcony overlooking pool area. A luxurious walk-in shower and jetted tub beckons you for more indoor enjoyment.
Homebodies can enjoy the privacy and serenity of this estate without going anywhere. A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops awaits the chef in you. Or relax by the poolside all day. Recreational opportunities abound for the outdoor enthusiast within minutes for those seeking boating, fishing, and golfing.
A 3000 acre ORV sand dune park is minutes away. No worries! You have a 1200 square foot triple door garage to house all your recreational toys. And don't forget the Gorge Concerts. You are just 30 minutes from the Gorge at George for outdoor summer concerts. The City of Moses Lake is minutes away with a water slide park, skateboard park, ice skating rink in the winter, and a lakefront amphitheatre with free concerts every Saturday night througout the summer. This is a family friendly outdoor concert. Bring your blanket. Huge lawn to sit and watch musical talent under the stars.
There are endless recreational opportunities in this sun-drenched area in the center of Washington State just off of I-90.
Do not forget winter fun too. Ice fishing and bird hunting are another favorite for the area. Once home, relax in front of the fire in the oversized family area or jump into the hot tub. With a home away from home like this one, you will not want to return to your home anytime too soon.
Keywords: Estate Furnished Home
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- King size beds (1) This King bed is a Craftmatic Adjustable bed with duel controls. It raises head and feet and has a massage feature. Can be separated into two twin beds if desired., Queen size Beds (1) As pictured in master bedroom. , Double Beds (3) one double and 3 double futons available, Twin or Single Beds (3) One twin sofa sleeper, one twin futon, and one twin windowseat bed., Child Beds (1) Child bed located within the nursery area/walk-in closet of the master bedroom., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) A roll away bed is available for overnighters. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Wood Stove:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Quincy is approximately 25 minutes away. The Gorge at George is about 30 minutes away. ORV sand dunes is just down the street. For REC workers, this home is about 5 miles from REC. When home, you are close by Moses Lake public parks and boat launches for your recreational pleasure. This home is within walking distance to Moses Lake Golf and Country Club, Pillar Rock Grill, and old state park with swimming area, childrens' big toy area, picnic, swimming and public boat launch. Moses Pointe Golf Course is about 5 minutes away. Close to I-90 exits, gas, and coffee. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
UNBELIEVABLE VALUE!!Winter monthly special starting at 2000.00 for 30 nt. minimum Limited TIME opportunity to get away and sit by the fire. Customize your stay with us. Call for details to personalize your stay. Cleaning Fee or deposit: Customized for you. Inquire About Special Rates for Corporate Retreats or Church groups No sales tax for 30 days continuous stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (509) 707-3238 (Washington, USA)
- Secondary: (425)432-1210 (Washington, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private 20X40 pool just outside your back door.
Granite, travertine and ceramic tile are features for this oversized kitchen
Grand front entry with 30 foot ceiling is your first impression walking in
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.